True Grimoire Hierarchy

Pretty sure he’s offset at the bottom. The text doesn’t mention him until the very end…probably because he’s the most essential component in a really, really big way. So I just sort of… kept up the tradition and set him off quietly by himself without saying anything. I’ve also omitted the spirit given at the beginning of the text who you’re supposed to approach to negotiate pacts with if The Big Three won’t answer you directly. I did this because I didn’t put it in my notes since it wasn’t an issue for me and I can’t remember his name off the top of my head and need a serious break from digging through muddled arcane texts.[/quote]

Are you referring to Syrach?
Some presume that he is Scirlin.

I found an incredibly interesting document:

Quoting the entire document (as it is pretty short):

This file courtesy of S. Connolly and DB Publishing ©COPYRIGHT 1997/1998 S. Connolly COPYRIGHT NOTICE - This listing is from the book Modern Demonolatry and The Complete Book of Demonolatry by S. Connolly and has been used here with permission. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- These hierarchies are listed here, compiled from many sources, so that the Demonolator can view the various hierarchies people have come up with over the years. Many of them are simply modifications from previous hierarchies. Please note that most of these hierarchies are from a Christian viewpoint. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From Collin De Plancy's Dictionaire Infernale (1863) Asmodeus - The Destroyer Astaroth - Obtains friendship of great lords. Behemoth - Demon of indulgence Ronwe - Demon of lingual knowledge Urobach - Of the lower order of demons Andras - Grand Marquis of Hell, causes discord and quarrels Beelzebub - Lord of the flies -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Francis Barrett's The Magus (1801) Mammon - Prince of tempters Asmodeus - Prince of vengeance Satan - Prince of deluders Belzebuth - Chief of false god Pytho - Prince of the spirits of deceit Belial - Prince of iniquity Merihim - Prince of the spirits of pestilence Abbadon - Prince of war Astaroth - Prince of accusers and inquisitors -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From the Grimoire of Pope Honorius: PRINCIPLE INFERNAL SPIRITS: Lucifer - Emperor Beelzebub - Prince Astarot - Grand Duke SUPERIOR SPIRITS: Lucifage Rofocale - Prime Minister Satanchia - Grand General Agaliarept - Aussi General Feurety - Lieutenant Commander Sargantanas - Major Nebiros - Field Marshall SUBORDINATE SPIRITS: Bael , Bathim, Agares, Pursan, Marbas, Abigar, Pruslas, Loray, Aamon, Valefar, Barbatos, Forau, Buer, Ayperos, Gusoyn, Nuberus, Botis, Glasyabolis -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (A. E. Waite?) Johan Weyer's Hierarchy of Hell (1515-1588) Weyer, who studied under Cornelius Agrippa, is the very same 16th Century Demonologist John Weir (also spelt Wier at times) talked about in many freemasonry books. However, since the written record contains both Johan Weyer and John Weir and the hierarchy listings are slightly different, both have been included under separate entries. Please note: A recent discussion at the forum further suggests that this hierarchy is actually from A.E. Waite, who took liberties with Weyer's work, and the mistake of this hierarchy was repeated from Waite's work and placed in subsequent books as historical fact and attributed to Weyer. This particular hierarchy listing (in MD and here) was extracted from such books. I am told this hierarchy does not appear in Weyer's Pseudomonarchia Daemonum and that Weyer's hierarchy is simply a revamp of the Goetia (as many are). See John Weir's hierarchy below for the hierarchy (and I believe that's a partial) that does come from Weyer's work.: Beelzebuth - Supreme Chieftan Satan - Occupies second place as prince of darkness. Eurynomous - Prince of death Moloch - Prince of the land of tears Pluto - Prince of fire Baal - Commander of the armies of hell Lucifer - Dispenses justice Asmodeus - Gambling Baalberith - Minister of pacts and treaties Proserpine - Prince of demonic spirits Astaroth - Prince and treasurer of hell Nergal - Chief of secret police Chamos, Melchom, Behamoth, Dagon, Adramalek -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sebastien Michaelis's Histoire admirable de la Possession et conversion d'une penitente (1613) FIRST HIERARCHY Belzebuth - pride Leviathan - faith Asmodeus - luxury Balberith - blasphemy and murder Astaroth - vanity and sloth Verrine - impatience Gresil - impurity Sonnillon - hate SECOND HIERARCHY Carreau - mercilessness Carnivean - obscenity Oeillet - riches and wealth Rosier - love Verrier - disobedience THIRD HIERARCHY Belial - arrogance Olivier - cruelty and greed Juvart - demonic possession -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Johan Weyer) John Weir's Hierarchy (partial): John Weir(Wier) is the same 16th Century Demonologist as Johan Weyer, student of Agrippa. However, since the written record contains both Johan Weyer and John Weir, and the hierarchy listings are somewhat different, both have been included under separate entries. See Weyer above for more information about the possible misinformation of the above Weyer hierarchy. Bael - King, lord of the East, and commands 66 legions Forcas - President Beur - President and commands 50 legions Marchocias- Marquis and commands 30 legions Behamoth - unkown -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Peter Binsfeld's Demons of the Seven Deadly Sins (1589) Lucifer - pride Mammon - avarice Asmodeus - lechery Satan - anger Beelzebub - gluttony Leviathan - envy Belphegore - sloth -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Faust's Hierarchy of the Kingdoms: Beelzebub - North Lucifer - East Belial - South Astaroth - West Phlegathon - Center -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Misc. Medieval Hierarchies THE SEVEN PRINCES OF HELL Baal-beryth - master of rituals and pacts Dumah - commander of the demons of gehenna Meririm - prince of air Rahab - prince of oceans Sariel - Prince of the moon Mephistopholes - the destroyer Lucifer Rofocale - prime minister and controls wealth ARCH DEMONS OF HELL Adramaleck - Prince of Fire Carniveau - Demon of Possession Python - Prince of lying spirits Mammon - Prince of tempters, avarice, and greed Rimmon - Prince of lightning and storms ARCH SHE-DEMONS -- One of the Very Few All Female Demon Hierarchies. Leviathan - The Chaos Dragon Barbelo - Unknown Proserpine - Destroyer Astarte - Queen of spirits of the dead Agrat-bat-mahlaht - One of Satan's wives and demoness of whores Eisheth Zenunim - Same as above Lilith - Satan's favorite wife Naamah - demoness of seduction -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Richard Dukante's Hierarchy (1963) Family 1 Satan - King Unsere - (Female) Fertility and Sorcery Satanchia - Grand General (War) Agaliarept - Assistant Grand General (War) Lucifage - High Command (Control) Flereous - Fire Elemental Lucifer - Air Elemental Beelzebuth - Lord of insects. [Note - more recent translations of older texts say Beelzebuth was translated improperly and it should have been Lord of Lords.] Belphegore - Master of Weaponry- gain Mesphito - Keeper of the book of death Delepitoré- (Female) Demoness of magick. Belial - Earth Elemental Family 2 Luithian - Advisor *Azlyn - (Female) Weaves the threads of things to come, future. Leviathan - Water Elemental Sonnelion - (Female) Demoness of hate Family 3 Abbadon - Advisor Ammon - demon of domination Mammon - Demon of Avarice Family 4 Rosier - Demon of love Astarte - (Female) Demoness of love Ashtaroth - (Female) Priestess of friendship Astarot - Matters concerning the heart Amducious - The destroyer Asmodeus - Demon of Lust Family 5 Eurynomous - Demon of Death Balberith - Prince of dying Babeal - Keeper of Graves Family 6 Verrine - Demon of Health Verrier - (Female) Demoness of herbal knowledge Ronwe - Demon of Knowledge Family 7 Svengali - Demon of Vengeance Tezrian - (Female) Priestess of battle Family 8 - Some speculation has arisen suggesting that family 8 should actually be coupled with family 3. As it has been suggested these are the females of that family. Asafoetida - (Female) Demoness of feminine attributes Rashoon - (Female) Priestess of seduction Taroon - (Female) Priestess of Desire Family 9 Consists of lesser hierarchy : Berith Agares Abigor Lillith
2 Likes

[quote=“Diazin, post:7, topic:4012”]Now that you mentioned about demons wearing their legions as a cloak, if you work with enochian spirits, try to observe them closer, they are much like this. In fact, they seem to be beings that are composed of minor or greater beings, and so on. In fact, it has become my daily practice to conjure up the 1st enochian key and channel its energies into my very being.

As you seem interested in Lucifer, you might want to ask him about Current 613, The Cosmo-Psychic Current, and even to check this number in Sepher Sephiroth. If Im really ascending in my own path, this curent is all about putting an end to duality in this mundane plane of ours, if not, I just went nuts and the whole gnosis I’ve built through my life is completely invalid. The reason Im sharing this is that the works of this current is way more important than my personal glory, of course, if this is for real.

On Satan, I have him as the imediate antithesis of Jehovah. I dont truly believe Jehovah to be the ultimate being in the whole existence, but rather a personification of a higher archetype that found expression in this plane as a authoritharian and jealous figure. In fact, I believe Existence wasnt deliberately created by any being, but rather a consequence of the interaction of Death/Absence/Nothingness and Entropy. I dont have any technical knowledge besides my own inner experiences to sustain this claim, so its more like personal gnosis, even though I’ve read some of this stuff in Kenneth Grant’s Nightside of Eden. Nevertheless, this all seems applicable, at least.

Satanata is a long story for me, but to make it short, it is supposed to be a sort of fusion between Raphael and Azazel. Ill make a post about this and some other experiences I’ve had these past weeks, probably on saturday when Ill have more time, but basically I got this name and a sigil from Raphael last night. Somehow this makes sense, as Azazel seems to be a demon of purity that is capable of moving freely into the darker aspects of one’ soul, and Raphael is both a Ultimate healing force and a being that unclouds the mind and the vision.

Sorry for bringing your thread too off-topic.[/quote]

Theres other “options” that the Current 613 without depen only on the two trees… :slight_smile:

Sorry Korgon but I dont get want you meant, could you ellabirate please? PM me, so we dont bring this off-topic anymore.

Wow… Ok… this is gonna take a while to digest but what an Awesome thread!

Thank you one and all.

8 :]

So we have similar info regarding them. Im working with the planetary Archangels this week, and Raphael truly encouraged me to start asking questions.

Gabriel said angels and demons are two sides of the same thing, two diffefent energy dynamics, opposite, but basically of the same being.

Samael said angels wants someone to rule and command them. I asked about Jehovah and he replied: ‘It’s not Jehovah that we obey, but the inner god of the magician. We will deliver just as much as his authority allows us.’

Raphael basically confirmed what Samael had said, and encouraged me to ask more questions. He also told me about Azazel, and the supposed fall of the angels and how its related with the true nature of saturn:

Raphael: In fact, the nature of Saturn is not of darkness, for this doesnt really exists, but of compressed and extremely bright light. Saturn’s light is so bright and.so compressed that the unprepared being perceives it just as heavy and dark.

Me: How did the angels fall?

Raphael: they where outshone by saturn’s light, and not being able to see it as it is, they turned their eyes to their own light. This is the reason of their fall.

Me: How are you related to Azazel?

The dialog has many useless lines so Ill give the main idea here. Basically, both stories are true, that he fought Azazel and that they are united in the same being. What differs is the plane where this happens. In this duality plane, they were coagulated as separate beings, but in the more subtle planes they are capable of interacting freely with each other. This mundane plane will allow their ‘Satanata’ form - and Im not even sure if this name as it was difficult to get it - just if a competent magician conjures it up, as the doors for this being has yet to be open. The brief experience I had with this being was in the middle of my talking to Raphael, as when he gave me the sigil, it opened on its own in my mind. The first impressions I had of this being is that he was both Azazel and Raphael, ‘wearing’ each other and in fine tune of consciousness and will.[/quote]

This was incredible, thanks Diazin!

I was so excited about chance I invoked to be the embodiment of the 7 deadly sins. Satan

spoke, "A decision has already been made concerning your 100% commitment to experience the 7 deadly sins and it’s infinite visions with it’s embodiment in your life time for now and eternity.

I know this is a super old thread, but does anyone know why Beelzebub isn’t listed in the 72 demons in the Ars Goetia?

Does anyone works with Svengali, demon of Vengeance?