Tripwire’s rambles

I thought since I have ADHD it gives me an urge to clear up almost every little thing on my mind. So I made this thread where anything regarding magick that pops up in my head I’m going to spill it out here.

• rituals I hope to do in the future.
  • creations of mine.
  • experiences
    And anything else magick related I can think of lol.
2 Likes
  • a ritual I’d like to get done

writing out desired rituals here will help me remember to do them anyway.

I’m working at a night shift job with 2 other co workers. One of them is leaving but it’s been 6 weeks practically because “he’s waiting for his tax return” this bozo is starting to annoy the shit out of me with this crap because I have rent to pay and I, someone who does their damn job properly and works hard every single shift, am not gonna leave over some fat slob who doesn’t pay attention to even his own personal hygiene nor does his job even. Or does it right.

The idiot refuses to understand you can have your TAX RETURN MAILED.

he’s screwing over me. My other co worker and the manager. So to do us ALL a favor. I’m calling Lerajae to finally push him out before I say something to him he’s not going to like.

1 Like

Just screw up your courage and say it. Avoid personals insults and stick to behaviours and your feefees, be as mature about asserting yourself as possible. It’s good practice and you’ll feel a ton better. It’s also easier, faster and more likely to work to get a result.

1 Like

I noticed. This not being my only original account. We have two other sacred blood accounts of mine lost somewhere I believe. I know this cause I found some very old threads of mine. But one thing I love about this BALG forum is you can see your progression in experience like my very first few threads either were super cringe or they made no sense :joy:but they made sense to me at the time.

And some topics I made in the past I refuse to look at ever again with how cringe they are the older they get😂.

But looking back at older threads where one lacked experience that they have more of now is always cool though.

“Really I thought that would work?”

And I bet a few years from now if I’m still on BALG I’ll look at this. Read it. And think “why :grimacing:” like I did for my older ones lol

1 Like

I can’t wait to start this massive curse on my work place. Hardly anything about this place hasndo good that’s all I’ll get into.

I would just like to show case my excitement that’s all lol.

Reason being this won’t be 1 or 2 evocations.

I’ll be working with 6 different demons on this meaning it’s going to be a few months of potentially exciting evocations and events. I have a feeling 2024 is going to be very eventful. Especially for this place of business. I have been spending almost 2 weeks so far just brain storming and writing notes for this curse. Like I’m taking the time to plan it all down.

And thanks to azazel for helping me come up with a solution so I can continue to safely work there as the entire curse takes fold.

Upon writing this part as an edit. I currently just thought of belial wanting to help the legal side of things. Seems I have to conduct each evocation in a strategic order as if I for example leave an area of the gym prone to injury and accidents as a start and someone already slips and falls on their head. Sues us and we loose it’s all over before it started. So I might also evoke belial in the beginning after I make the ring. Set something up where until do leave anyone who tries to sue the l

2 Likes

Wow I didn’t finish that post above. I was that tired. So nobody sues the gym too early successfully is what I meant.