Tried to do the letter method for a spirit lover, but i need feedback

Hello all! So a week ago I tried the letter method that succpedia posted. I have not made any contact with my spirit lover yet so im not really sure what to do next. Someone on discord gave me a tarot card reading stating that i didnt attract a spirit at all, another person told me to wait it out. Can anyone please give me some insight on whether or not i really properly summoned a lover and what to do next? Many Thanks.

1 Like

Friend, if you’ve gotten the lover through the beyond the veil experience, I would ask you then if you’ve felt anything at all below the belt? My experiences with demonic sexual encounters have always resulted in vast amounts of positive euphoric sensation, reaching climax as the result if not an overwhelming desire for sex or to pleasure myself.

A succubus or incubus creates arousal which is noticeably supernatural… and sustains that arousal to cause sexual pleasure that was not possible to achieve without the contact with the spirit(s), and even multiple back to back climax that could happen to reach orgasms without ejaculation.

They’re spiritual activation sorts of climax.

They’re energy raising and psychically initiated sorts of climax, and they’re very dramatic… I’d go so far as to claim that it’s a demonstrative effort to pleasure you or to feed on your sexual energy, to give you new experiences and to enhance your masculinity.

Other times, parasitic feeding could occur if you’re not setting boundaries and a parasitic feeder has found that you’ll not put up a fight for your sustained energy to remain under your control, so watch out for those buggers.

Have you made contact? Probably with someone or something, but it could be that you’re still at a blockaged state of being, too defensive, apprehensive, walled up, or afraid you’re wasting your time and feeling a bit silly, and due to any number of psychological blocks, it may take time for this power to reach you in full. The spirits may need to work out breaking down those psychological defense mechanisms that prevent them from entering your auric field and getting close enough to give you physical signs of their contact with you, sensing their presence, or physically being pleasured by them. It’s worth sticking with it in order that you may experience some of these overwhelming climax encounters. They are full body Kundalini powers that they have for us.

Oh and hey! I’ve just thought of a way to help without all the rambling. Try some tantric shamanism, tantric rituals, tantric meditation, tantric sexual practices like tantric massaging yourself (I’m assuming that you’re of legal age to hear me talk dirty and make mention of masturbation techniques to learn to control your sentience during sexual encounters…)

That way you’ll take focus off of straining to reach out and call the spirits to yourself, because frankly you’ve tipped off those spirits and let them know you’re interested, so that a lover might seek you out on his or her own.

One time you might be just minding your own business in tantric meditation and your sexual energy is right for this initial demonstration…
They may just pop in to surprise you with an awakening and eye popping encounter… Because you’ve let your guard down and they’ll be able to capitalize on your state of no expectation.

Should I I try to make a spirit contract with lilith or do the letter method again?

1 Like

Lilith’s not necessarily the worst option. I’m just kidding.

1 Like

Wait another week or two before trying again.

In the meantime, try to stay consciously aware there might be one around as you go about your business and start practicing visualization meditations or something that involves the Clair’s.

When you’re lying in bed at night fantasize about your potential succubus and the kinds of things you might do (such as dates and things like a gf, but on the astral).

Also, try mentally reaching out to them throughout the day.

1 Like

you think she is the worst?

hmm ok ill wait a little more, ill follow what you say

Nope. It was just me being facetious.

also are there any good meditations or binaurals/frequencies on youtube that can help me with this?

You’ll want to find “theta” binaural beats I think

Honestly, unless you have aphantasia, I think visualization has become an underrated exercise and skill.

Just visualize, the more sucked into it like a daydream you can manage, the better.

But don’t just keep it visual, try to feel, smell, etc what’s going on in your visualization.

My worry is that i create a tulpa on accident

I think you’re being paranoid.

It’s the same exercise in evocation.

You’re making a sort of “astral puppet” for the entity to slip into as a vessel for communication.

At best, you might create a thought form…maybe.

A “tulpa” requires a massive amount of dedicated time and energy to create.

A lot of what people call “tulpas” out there are just servitors by another name, albeit, through a rather slow method of creation.

And some of what people call “tulpas” (coughdiscordcough) are adopted thoughtforms in the frame of larping as far as I’ve seen…

1 Like

Can you help out with some visualizations?

I’m honestly still confused by this part as I’ve never been readily able to hold visualizations for even more than a brief instance.

I’ve practiced shamanism for years without any visualizations. I felt that my results had been adequate without any of this, but I’d be eager to hear you out if you’ve got some tips for improving this skill of visualization.

Depends on what you’re trying to do

I think the best practice is when it’s something you’re naturally doing as daydreaming and imagining.

In Franz bardons initiation into hermetics you practice through a gradation of steps.

First you start with a color, say orange…

When you get good at that, the color becomes a shape, an orange circle.

Then you start adding detail.

The orange circle is the fruit. Can you smell it, see the pores and texture of the skin, feel it.

Then you might move to peeling and eating it. Tasting it, etc.

part of visualization (depending on the visualized activity) is memory recall.

In the case you’re practicing the visualization of environment, it’s best to pick a place you know intimately and have spent a lot of time in.

Nostalgic places in your childhood are good and automatically add a sort of “magic” to the activity.

Been awhile since I read it, but I think Franz bardon emphasized memory games as a magical practice as well.

(Recall a sight, recall a smell, recall a feeling, recall a taste, start putting them together in various combinations.)

If you can recall something, you can hold an image (or MORE than an image).

Now, if you engage your visualization in an activity that gives you pleasure, or otherwise gives you a dopamine hit, you’re engaging a reward system in tandem and that reinforces the activity.

But generally, if you find yourself wrapped in fantasy at some moment, just go full tilt into the fantasy as good practice.

1 Like

Thanks that’s good

1 Like

what is the letter method?

How about you go out there and find a real lover?

The letter method Is basically just a petition spell/love letter. I’m not sure what succpedias version is, but the one I know of involves writing a heartfelt letter, charging it with sexual energy or achieving gnosis (if you’re a chaos mage) by cumming on it and burning it.

1 Like