Tried magick and failed, where to find help?

That’s a good idea.
I work with one witch. She was reading tarot and she always encourages me to persevere,That magic takes some time to manifest. But I do not have much time now.

2 Likes

You may be having issues with lusting for results. Wanting it to happen so badly you can’t sit back and let it work. Try contacting Lucifer and asking for help with putting the ritual out of your mind. Funny thing is I think by doing that helps both work. You aren’t really going to be wondering if the spell was put out of your head so it might work and if it works you won’t be thinking about the ritual then so it might work.

7 Likes

Yes, that was also why I asked someone else to work for me. Not to think about the ritual and its results.
How to contact Lucifer in a simple way? I’m really a beginner, I have not been able to make contact with any spirit so far.

2 Likes

I tried to ask Erzil Fred, Duke Dantalion, Hecate, Papa Legba. But without result.

2 Likes

It can be like that. I print the sigil and chant the enn looking at the sigil. I just found out something I asked for almost 3 months ago happened 2 weeks ago but I wasn’t specific enough. I wanted someone in particular to talk to me. I ran into them and they said I don’t want to talk to you. Guess what, they talked and said that. So I wasn’t specific enough to say I wanted a 10 minute positive conversation with them.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Do or do not there is no try. Sorry had too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but on a more serious note there could be many different variables to try first and patience and listening to your intuition is your friend

2 Likes

Do you have communication with your husband?

1 Like

Yes, but he does not want to talk to me about anything but divorce. A month ago he told me he had a new girlfriend.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot.

Thank you. I really work hard to solve the situation. But honestly, my intuition in the field of magic is not very good.

2 Likes

thank you, I will try tonight.
Be as specific as possible in your requirements. That was one of the first things I learned in magic.

2 Likes

There could be a few different things youncould do , evoke paimon to influence his mind to change it, see his girlfriend as disgusting , and evoke vine to remove any obstacle that would help you reunite with him these are just a few ideas i dont know your situation but on that note divinatiom can tell you a lot about why he wants a divorce and what you can do about it

3 Likes

As I wrote, I’m not very good at evoking. In fact, I can not even contact my own grandmother, let alone a demonic king. But I’m determined to try anything.

2 Likes

That is a good start. Drive and determination are key. I noticed a couple things that could be causing issues.

If you can, try to change your own thought process regarding contact. If you think that you did not make contact, then your efforts will be defeated. Try to understand that the spirit does absolutely hear you, even if you cannot be aware of any ‘change’ in the room. In other words, you have to KNOW they heard you, even if you did not hear/see/feel anything. I’m not talking about having faith. I mean you have to know they are there.

Again, it could be your approach after the fact. When you ask them for help do you walk away from ritual hoping or believing that they will help, or do you walk away knowing it is already as good as done, even though your manifestation has not occurred? This goes a long way towards fixing the lust for a result.

Which brings me to lust for results.

That can make it very hard to get certain ‘images’ out of your head, especially at night before you go to sleep. Keep in mind that what you think about, you tend to bring about. So, not to be crude, if you can’t get the thought of your husband with another woman out of your head, then that is probably exactly what will happen.

This could help: curse, bind or banish her. Take her out of the equation. Just the simple act of going through the motions might be enough to tip the scales in your favor, even if only on a psychological level.

How are you visualizing it? Are you visualizing the scenario where you two get back together, or are you visualizing the two of you as old people, holding hands and surrounded by loving family as a single unit during the golden years of your lives together? Visualization is a tough one, and many people get hung up on this at first. It is the chief reason (along with knowledge over faith) that prayer fails to produce results. Also, have you tried visualizing yourself as your husband? This is a big one as well if you are looking to bend someone’s will.

I truly hope this helps. Love magick is tough, especially when the emotions are so strong and there is a real bond between the two that have broken up, but you have the right idea: do not give up!

5 Likes

Thank you for your advice, it makes all sense to me.
In fact, I believe the spirits hear me when I call them. However, I do not receive any answers, either in the form of a dream or a sign. I believe they are here with me. But I do not have the 100% certainty. I have no evidence or experience to support this fact. (I work as a scientist :-)).
From the ritual I usually walk away with the fact that I have done the best I could and that the energy which was inserted, sooner or later somewhere has to show up.
But again - nothing magical happened so yet, so there is no my personal experience.
As for the other woman - at this moment it is not important to me. The husband is important. But it would probably be good to spend some time and deal with her.
Regarding visualizations - I mostly visualize myself and my husband and our children (which we do not have yet) and our common family life.
Visualizing myself as my husband? I hear it for the first time. how should such a visualization look and what is it good for?
Once again thank you for your time and valuable suggestions.

1 Like

Would you like a recipe? I have an intuition about your case.

Thank you, any advice and help is welcome.

1 Like

I have sent a private message with a recipe. Hope it helps!

1 Like

Thank you, I just read it. I’m sure to try it, it looks like a very nice job.

1 Like