TPTB who do they think they are?

I’m just throwing this out there, to see if anyone agrees, or whatever. TPTB, although YouTube says otherwise often, are not Luciferians. Why would true Luciferians seek to enslave the “sheeple” and destroy the collective consciousness, unless, of course, one believes in the Christian theology of demons, Lucifer, etc. hating humans and being on a mission to destroy. I have heard many theories, as I’m sure most here have, as to what TPTB are. Out of simple curiosity, what are some others’ opinions?

1 Like

I don’t know what you are talking about, “TPTB”

I believe a common mindset among Luciferians and Satanists, but I might be getting this mixed up… is Do what you will.

The sheeple is already enslaved, seems counter-productive to double enslave them also.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion.

1 Like

Are you referring to the Temple of the Black Light?

1 Like

No, I’m sorry. Allow me to clear this up. TPTB are the powers that be. Those who rule over the world, in a manner.

1 Like

And I’m referring to Luciferianism from the perspective of Gnostic Luciferianism, if it helps anyone.

1 Like

What’s that?

@elena hmmmm so “the powers that be”… I really couldn’t tell you, but it does sound counterproductive to me.

2 Likes

I feel that this is relevant:

6 Likes

Because only people that don’t know what they are talking about call it a Luciferian agenda. Mystery solved. If you are following a Gnostic slant then it would more appropriately be called an Archonic Agenda.

5 Likes

Would you consider TPTB the archons, then, in your opinion?

1 Like

Not directly. More Archon influence. I don’t believe in one massive overarching conspiracy. But rather a lot of little ones that get tangled together to collectively fuck everybody up.

4 Likes

:alien:

Not the full story but enough to get an idea where Gnosticism came into the picture.

3 Likes

Jesus wasn’t a myth, there’s no credible, modern historian who disputes the existence of a man named Jesus who lived in Israel who created a religion of people who follow his teaching.

Whether the stories recorded about him are real or not is bigger question with people on both sides of the fence.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that: that anthropologists do think a teacher called Joshua, Yeshusa (?) I think existed - Jesus is the Greek version of his name or something. And he wasn’t a carpenter he was royalty and rich AF, with the money to study under Indian gurus. It’s logical that he’d have needed that to get the ball rolling, as well as the credibility to have people listen in the first place.
Which is probably why there’s a lot of Hinduism in both Judaism and hence Christianity - down to exact copies of text in the bible if this is correct. Interesting though some of it seems to reach a bit.

I think “The Powers that Be” is just a phrase, a meme even, referring to whatever immediate hierarchy is relevant to whatever discussion it pops up in. Without context it’s not a thing. The Archons only belong in a persons heirachy if that person allows it. Luciferians are one of myriads of organised religions, and like any religion will have it’s supporters and detractors, and the detractors will make up shit about it, because… who knows, honesty and being fair are too hard or something.

So no, the “TPTB” aren’t Luciferians, if anything, The Power That Is, is you yourself. Why give that power away to random acronyms?

[Buffy references aside of course - I like Buffy]

3 Likes

I also believe there was, historically anyway, a man we call Jesus today. However, I do not believe he was anything more than a mere man, and certainly don’t believe in the resurrection and all that, etc. I don’t necessarily believe in the Archons, either, but it seems to me there is a very real organization of the 1%, so to speak, who are aligned to be as destructive to the human species as possible, and have spent many years researching the matter. I refer to them as TPTB simply as a definition, because I’m not sure what else to call them, except maybe a bunch of assholes! Thanks for all of your perspectives, everyone.

1 Like

Power seeks more of itself. Survival. People gave up power long time ago… and since then it’s growing and reproducing itself, protecting itself… and using people’s weaknesses against them. That’s what power does. Keeping people away from knowledge… making it hidden or forbidden. Replacing it with brainwashing programs within everything that people could possibly be aware of.

Power is not good or evil… some people evoke power to heal, others evoke it to destroy. If there is someone to blame. Blame people who use it. Demons can spread love, peace and enlightenment…and the name of the most high can be used to curse, kill and burn.

Religions are codes… symbols. Holy scriptures are magick spells. When Christianity says Demons hate humans, it means non-Christians hate Christians. They give those spells to their followers, and people curse themselves to death while singing in tongues of Angels, crying in tears praying to save the unfortunate humanity from eternal hell fire waiting for them and prepared by the hands of the one who sacrificed himself to save them, because he loves them so much! Insanity !!!

Who they are ? Power is given in transactions that can easily be traced… like credit cards. We only need to pay attention to who gave power to whom and why. It’s not a secret. Secrets are ancient magic tricks. Hide a lie, make people know that there is a secret… and wait. Now truth is invisible because no one cares to look for it anymore. It’s not sexy… not a product… not a secret.

3 Likes

Thank you, PrinceX. Excellent insight for me to keep in mind, as I continue my quest.

2 Likes

My pleasure. Thank you very much for bringing up such an important subject…Good luck

2 Likes