Toy with Time

Can someone give me some pointers and advice on time magick? What are some good spirits that I can work with? Are there any angelic entities that specialize in this or only demons? Is time something that should even be messed with? I only want to make small adjustments to my perception of time throughout the day. I want to speed up boring bullshit, and slow down the good moments. Of course everyone WANTS this, but I wonder if I can actually do it. Has anyone had any good experience or success playing with time?

binaural beats.

I have to admit that i have always feared time magicks… too complicated and scary to even think of, when i have it creates horrific paradoxes in my mind.

If you just want a spirit to tell you next week’s lotto numbers or get you laid, nah. :wink:

But if you want to educate yourself, for a start, there’s no such thing as “time” - there is only spacetime.

If you really want to learn about the whole concept, read this: Why Time “Flows” And Space “Just Is.”

This is one of the few areas of magickal interest where the science is weirder (but more promising) than you think the magickal aspect would be.

If you’re interested in multiple (perhaps infinite) probabilities, try this: The Block World Concept.

Paradoxes become meaningless under some of those models, especially when you combine them with theories from the Kybalion (link to a PDF) about the nature of the universe.

3 Likes

There is an entire current of Chaos Magick devoted to Time magics. Read Space/Time Magick by Taylor Ellwood if you’re interested. It will give you some ideas as to how to apply what you know to working with the current.

1 Like

Thanks for the info I’ll take a look and report back!

i wonder if you can use time magic to evoke Lucifer
before he fell. I was going to make a thread about it, but
idk.

i wonder if you can use time magic to evoke Lucifer
before he fell. I was going to make a thread about it, but
idk.[/quote]

It is hard to explain, but… I have a feeling that you are not asking the right question.

Yes I have done it a few times.

You can alter your perception of it by focusing your attention and intention in different ways.

For example I have done things like drive within the speed limit somewhere and arrive five or ten minutes sooner than if I was speeding.

When I first started doing this I would use a stopwatch and create an intention that time would exponentially change faster or slower with every millisecond that passed by.

Time is a shared perception so be aware of anomalies especially having to reset your clocks or other electronics that have a tendency to go out of synch.

Actually I have some experiance in “time magic”. You see as the other fellow magicians posted here the time magic is all about perception and sync.Now what I mean about that.You have to train your perceptive skills first.You can achieve that by various ways such as TGS, chakra meditation even with logick,puzzle and mathematical games!Well its pretty easy once you get the grasp of it!If you want try this…
1)Try to meditate about 10 mins before bed time and then lay down at your bed
2)Then when you are feeling that you’ll fall asleep try to visualise a clock or an hourglass
3)If its a clock try to imagine that the pointers of the clock each time that you hear the “ticking” sound are going slower
4)keep doing this and try to “feel” it,feel the time flow getting heavier(the atmospere)
5)Keep doing so until the clock completely stops stay at that momment for a couple of secs and feel the energy the flow…
6) keep doing it for at least 2 weeks dont worry if you fall asleep during this exercise its normal
7)after some time and if you feel the flow try to do it when you are awake 70% you’ll get a result try it as many times you can!
e.g:You are going to the grocery store follow the same route just try to imagine and feell the flow getting heavier,slower the result that you may get is that at some point you ll be able to affect the flow of time in a particular space (small) for a litlle time at first although from my expirience if you look at your clock the time will be passing normally yet the space that you slowed the time affected!
Now there’s an easier way that I find that’s good
The hourglass method follow the same 2 week principle but the change is that you visualize the hourglass and the sand in it falling slower and slower at some point imagine that the hourglass shatter and the sand stops too
You can aso say an incatation(suggestion effect) like:
Core go round
Time be bound
Interrupt the Natures course
Time slow down
That works too sometimes
Only one advise:“Practice makes perfect!”

1 Like

work with fotamecus for time distortion.

for astral time travel (age progression and regression leading to false memories/confabulations), you may want to get one of steven gibbs’ hyperdimensional resonators.

allegedly, the hdr also allows for physical time travel if you can dowse and find the location of a time portal and use the machine there, but ymmv so caveat emptor.

[quote=“the fool, post:11, topic:3393”]work with fotamecus for time distortion.

for astral time travel (age progression and regression leading to false memories/confabulations), you may want to get one of steven gibbs’ hyperdimensional resonators.

allegedly, the hdr also allows for physical time travel if you can dowse and find the location of a time portal and use the machine there, but ymmv so caveat emptor.[/quote]
My friend I ve also tried to work with him he’s good but the original way didnt aplied much only the sigil worked for me.Either way he’s good as a time spirit dood :smiley:

well, that’s because the original instructions were not comprehensive. online magicians are generally shit at doing trancework, probably because they don’t realize that magick IS hypnotism or they haven’t been properly trained. or maybe they’re ok at trancework but they are shit at explaining it properly.

in the original instruction, to spawn a copy of fotamecus, you draw his sigil in midair. it’s much better to draw the sigil on paper, actually. all that bullshit of seeing beams of light and that is pure metaphysical new age garbage. the instructions given on the fotamecus page are not clear or complete enough to be all that useful tbh. try this instead:

draw the fotamecus sigil on a piece of paper in black ink.

gaze the sigil, putting your point of vision either BETWEEN your eyes and the sigil, or THROUGH it about a foot or so so your vision is UNDER the table. that photofocuses the sigil and makes it blur or you see it double.

in photofocus, breathe deeply and slowly to induct your trance. gaze the sigil and breathe slowly and evenly until you get your theta/gamma sync.

when you get the flash/static rain etc, conjure fotamecus and structure vak for evidence that it is there and listening to you. by structuring vak, i mean look through the sigil to see the spirit, or listen and feel the temperature/pressure changes to hear/feel evidence that it is there.

when you get evidence that fotamecus is there and listening to you, then give it a request to compress or expand time for you on certain cue words. you may want to ask for a cue word to begin expanding time, a cue word to begin compressing time, and a cue word to stop all time distortion.

then give fotamecus the time tradeoff to restore its elasticity as it sees fit, either for you, or for anyone else who replicates the servitor in the future (passing the time distortion forward to them).

finally, a posthypnotic suggestion for fotamecus to come quickly when you call it, and to begin acting when you give it your cue word to begin the time distortion and end when you give it your time distortion cutoff cue word.

thank fotamecus for coming to you and then release it to do his work.

then disengage by doing a breakstate/banishing or whatever you want, and come out of trance.

THEN see what happens.

as far as age progression/regression, again you may want to get one of steve gibson’s hdr machines to do that so you can find and step through a time portal.

1 Like

yes you re right my friend Actually as I said Ive tried it Fotamecus is a very good spirit at its job ^^

But changing your perception won’t help you get there earlier ?

no i was replying to narius , he said that he changed his perception of time and got to the destination earlier. That doesnt make sense, since, actual time was not changed.

there is this certain “notion” or theory if you want. When our perception of time changes our body changes its reactions too. The human body possesses muscle memory and other nerve based instincts with foundation in time-reaction. When our perception shifts out body reaction time does so too. That would explain why someone can travel the same distance by foot before time perception 10 min and after in 5 mins.

In my humble opinion if you use time magick then you will move yourself to an alternate rhythm so to speak.Not inherently a bad thing, but something to consider.

Time Travel is very real, just not in the way we think. I have met both Spirits and Magick way before I ever got involved with magick and spirits. For me, its like catching up with myself.

Is there any plant or mushroom to help me to doing that?

I guess that we don’t just “move back”, but that we drag ALL the past, and ALL the future together, to a onedimensional -something.
but the risk is (at least do i think that it is this way) is that this could destroy our desire for going to that time in the first place, and we could get stuck there in this boring and passionless state beyond time… :cold_sweat: