Toy with Time

There is the God Vual aka Uvall he can manipulte time or so I read

1 Like

I posted about this in another thread. Yes, you can time travel and change events.

2 Likes

can I use my phoneā€™s watch for this purpose?

The angel Karviel is said to be able to ā€œmanipulate timeā€, but thatā€™s all the info I have.

ETA: And I just saw this is a six years old thread.

Yay for summoning threads from the grave! Iā€™m actually very fascinated with time manipulation so Iā€™m glad to see this pop up again and maybe have some fresh user input.

I feel Metatron is closely tied with time and its manipulation ā€“ in a sense.

It is one of his powers as listed in Archangels of Magick; ā€œto bend time around matters of importanceā€. My personal inkling tells me there is more to it than that. I see Metatron as the gateway through which raw chaotic creation energy is channelled into order and then manifested. And if we take the view that time is simultaneous, creation is finished, and all possible futures and pasts exist and do not exist at the same time, Metatron seems to be the key here to manipulating time on a micro or macro scale ā€“ whether itā€™s seamlessly placing you into a reality where you get to work on time despite running 15 minutes late; or something as large as what people refer to as ā€œquantum jumpingā€ or the Mandela effect.

Do you mean physically change the past?

1 Like