Total Solar Eclipse plans?

Hello there, my powerful and illuminated friends. :blush:

Iā€™m jumping off the edge and leaving my current life in the physical realm for more magickal planes. Tomorrow, I hop on a train headed for California. Iā€™ll be in Cali for a week, then a friend of mine and I are road-tripping it with her dog up to the Pacific Northwest, specifically Oregon. Weā€™ll be living very free, camping most of the time, and might even buy a van and live in it for as long as we feel like it. The main reason I decided to jump into this journey was to be able to experience the total solar eclipse, but with the way things are going so far, this is turning into a journey of a lifetime, and will most definitely start the next chapter in my life. And, it is a good chapter!

Iā€™m starting to see that all the turmoil, the pain, the depression, the anguishā€¦ Then, hitting rock bottom and losing EVERYTHING, was all necessary. It put me in a vulnerable position. From the position, my mind was ripped back open, and communications with demons, angels, the divine, and everything and all things in-between were cultivated.

I realize that this is the opportunity for me to be reunited with the path I started down long agoā€¦ The path to my personal individual growth. It is a path that I may walk down, free of the shackles of modern day society, and pursue the life I want to live and live it on my own terms! I am saying NO to the strip mall culture, and the culture of lies and greed that has been cast over me for too long!

I embrace my Godhood as I walk to the edge of the abyss, and jump off. I embrace my strength, and I let go of the past, and those things that would hold me down.

Has anyone else been planning a journey to take advantage of the glorious eclipse that will be happening in August? Tell me your stories? Anyone heading up to the Northwest? Let us talk. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™d love to make it over but right now itā€™s looking very unlikely, but damn, that sounds like one cool trip you have planned! :blush:

4 Likes

Yep. Earlier today I decided I was driving to Nashville for the whole enchilada. Anyone got any good ritual suggestions for such an event? Actually, this would be perfect for a ā€œblack sunā€ working now that I think about it!

4 Likes

Iā€™m planning on doing an initiation ritual into the Angelic Current.

6 Likes

Whenā€™s the new moon?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the moment of eclipse, when the Moon is totally black from Earth POV and the lit portion faces most towards the Sun.

Some old traditions only called it the New Moon once a sliver became visible (I believe Islam and some Hindu dates are still based on this), but technically and if youā€™re down with the globe Earth :smiley: the Eclipse is it.

4 Likes

I believe itā€™s the 26th of August.

1 Like

Hm. Interesting. Thank you

1 Like

21 August, 19:30 London time (UTC +1) - Moon Phases 2023 ā€“ Lunar Calendar

2 Likes

My home stateā€¦ I do miss it but will hopefully in the future return back( I was born in Portland but thinking more in terms of a smaller town)ā€¦ Have fun

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be going as well! I intend to meditate under its light and absorb its energy

3 Likes

I have somethingā€‹very special for this

2 Likes

Would you like to share with the class :)?

2 Likes

We will be living outside of society most probably. Camping and living in a van, moving when we feel like it. Iā€™m from Portland, too, friend. :slight_smile: I miss Oregon every day of my life that Iā€™m not there. I was never ready to leave there.

2 Likes

Would definitely love to hear what your plans are :slight_smile:

Taking into account the eclipse is in Leo , my sign,which is the best ritual evocation to do or something else?

2 Likes

My opinion, your inner Divinity, since itā€™s a kind of hermetic Solar/Lunar thing, use the moment of darkness (if you can get any visibility at all - we get about 3% in London just before sunset) to call up the light within you that was first brought forth under Leo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much !

2 Likes

Bumping for things, does anyone know a webcam thatā€™s under the totality, maybe something thatā€™s been in your local press but not well known?

Also, Iā€™m not sure yet if weā€™ll bother finding high ground here in London to see the 4% thatā€™s visible here just before sunset, any good streaming sites you might know about for the rest of us please? :thumbsup:

Iā€™m planning to keep an eye on this as well:

This site is kind of looking like a cool countdown of percent of the Moon still lit to the New Moon as well, I keep refreshing it, even though itā€™s just a graphic (Iā€™m guessing itā€™s pretty accurate, whoever made it knows their stuff): Moon Phase

Iā€™m going to be in waldport Oregon for this.

1 Like