Whats the most incredible thing you can do magickally?

There seem to be a variety of arts and different types of spells in this forum, and everyone seems to be rather adept at what they do. Hence I was curious, what is the most incredible thing you’ve ever done magickally that can not be attributed to any scientific explanation / coincidence?

Answers can be along the lines of : Making a cup levitate, Foretelling a significant incident, Making something that couldn’t possibly happen occur etc

4 Likes

Since nobodys got a min to answer your question i will. Summoning the spirits is really neat and i just started but maybe astral projection really wish doctor strange was here to guide us and i want to see necro magick in person.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I went to school with Larry Cox. As an adult he was cruel to a dog. I did a ritual and got two for the price of one!

Al.

6 Likes

heres the thing man, i doubt anyone would display their full capabilities on a forum like this. not unless they have no fear of attack…

i will say that the most awe inspiring things i’ve done with magick are raising up massive storms and manipulating people and events.

5 Likes

In terms of strictly probability, the most improbable ritual I ever worked was a money one. A few weeks ago, I went to acquire some new wardrobe items for myself and those with me (I am a firm practitioner of “Christmas in July”, for both spiritual and corporeal friends). I was charged $120, and apparently saved a little over $1000.

Definitely unexpected, but definitely appreciated.

7 Likes

Make my hiccups go away.

8 Likes

I never witnessed evokation, but i have been in a stadium with 30000 people praying and the energy was tangible. Other than that ive personally made lighting strike(kind of a long story, will tell if asked). Ive also witness a psychic vampire make someone litterally fall asleep.

2 Likes

Necromancy and curses have always blown me away. And of course vashikaran. All of that has almost scared me with the efficacy.

3 Likes

A lot of people are going to think that anyway, they have this fake straw man idea of what people here are like and no amount of reality will wash that crud from their eyes, so fuck 'em - this is about the only forum I know of where you don’t get moralised at or get “guidance” about what you can, must, or should believe, but at the same time can be real and discuss challenges and problems, or ask for advice and actually get something helpful.

Most magick is about giving chains of cause & event a little tiny shove, like this example I gave before on here:

you want a promotion but know the resident untalented ass-kisser is going to get it, so you do magick (evocation, spell, visualisation, whatever) – your boss’s car gets held up by some dopey driver, they roll in late and overhear the ass-kisser saying or doing something they shouldn’t, you get the pay-rise and the ass-kisser stops being a threat.

It’s improbable, but possible, and no known laws of physics have to change.

Then there IS the stuff that defies known physical laws, like witnessing something manifest into physical form right in front of you from nothing, levitation, chnaging reality, changing the mass-observed past, etc.

If you do enough of the first and keep journals of some kind, you’ll observe that that luck is always on your side and probabilities favour you; that the things you think you’re getting as warnings, predictions, or advice always work out better than if you’d gone with your own judgment alone; and over time you build the conviction that whatever you’re doing is having SOME profound effect on your experience of life, and making things go better.

The second… when those things happen, when you’re straight, sober, well-rested, and they happen, especially if you have someone else there to witness it, to be honest you pass a point where thinking “is magick real?” and instead, “is REALITY real?” becomes the issue.

And even then, at least for me, once time has passed my mind tries to sometimes say “Nah, can’t have been that, maybe you imagined it?” so I’m not sure delusion is the danger for real magicians who get reliable results; rather, a kind of obnoxious reality-denying skepticism that makes you fall slowly away from your peak potential and go back to being just a random being, tossed by the winds of fate.

Aaaand I see you just deleted your reply, after I typed all that, oh well anyway I get what you’re saying but am going to leave this because the different types of magick have different types of proof, and maybe someone just starting out will be able to get something useful from it, and someone more experiencesd can bounce their own ideas off it or whatever. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sorry, didn’t know you were in the middle of responding or I would have let the post stand. I went back and re-read my post and thought maybe I was coming across as too much of a negative naysayer on the topic so I deleted it.

1 Like

well accord to my experiences,via Belial - success in finding a new job and death upon the enemies,death mark as he says,cast a death mark unto the target and he die.
but to be honest,the most amazign thing is be able to see a manifestation,this is orgasmic to me

3 Likes

lol someone really died?

2 Likes

Yes that has been one of my biggest takeaways from magick; a great and profound sense or realization that reality is much more fluid than the more solid perception that humans naturally seem to have of it. It was only through the occult that I was able to peer past the gears and mechanisms of physical “reality” into the more aqueous pools beneath where these mechanisms themselves roil and rise from – that formative soup of creation that flows from those ineffable realms beyond human comprehension (yeah I know that comes across as a bit wordy and pretentious but sometimes I like to dress my language poetically for fun for better or worse :smile:).
Anyway, I believe that one of the most important and greatest pieces of gnosis a magician can know and internalize is the “knowing” of the fluidity of reality, at least reality more akin to putty that can be shaped and formed according to the Will of the Magician rather than the more concrete and metallic perception of reality that is more common. A Magician breaks mental and emotional barriers to what is possible once he or she can internalize a belief that reality is a fluid or mutable construct. It’s like how it was once believed impossible for a human to run a four minute mile until someone actually ran one. Once that false belief was shattered, suddenly a number of people were able to run four minute miles. What I am trying to say is that believing reality is fluid rather than concrete MUST BE AN INTERNALIZED KNOWING rather than just an intellectual hope or ideal. That internalization gives the magus an essential and necessary upgrade in the power of faith in his or her own capabilities, the proverbial “faith to move mountains” to borrow from the christian paradigm. Internalizing that into a gut level conviction can be like a shot of magical steroids to one’s practice. Anyhow, that’s my two bits.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m going trough this right now

3 Likes

is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? caught in a landslide no escape from reality.

5 Likes

Here’s a good example of the slippery slope in magick that I was writing about earlier. Last night someone started a thread about the upcoming solar eclipse. In that thread I said I was driving to Nashville to see the total eclipse of the sun. I even mentioned doing a “black sun” ritual.

Today it was reported that the (white) “son” of the “Nashville” mayor died of a drug overdose last night (in Denver).

That’s black magick or, more specifically, black chaos magick, right?

No. That’s selective perception. And that’s the type of “magical thinking” that, ironically, a magician has to guard against lest he or she fall into a pit of fantasy, self-delusion, and overblown,false ego regarding one’s own abilities that can potentially lead down the road to madness, especially if one has the type of mind that is good at seeing patterns.

However, having this skill can be a great tool of psychological warfare in a “Wizard of Oz” sort of smoke and mirrors game against one’s adversaries.

1 Like