Go to youtube, search “21 Convention” and “kezia noble” watch the videos, take notes, and learn.

[quote=“The Firestorm, post:1, topic:3403”]I need help in choosing the best spirit for me to establish contact with to teach me how to become great with beautiful women, get laid, etc. and to help other guys do the same. I prefer not to work with dark spirits/demons due to my lack of experience with magick.
I desire to build a logical, emotional, and spiritual understanding of mine and others interactions, successes, and failures, with women. A true understanding of intimacy, love, passion, and lust.
I basically need a spirit thats like a true pickup artist Lol

The feminist agenda is running wild, Women dont want the socially awkward, inexperienced, or intelligent guys who dont act like their typical attractive male archetypes imposed by the media and society, and date the complete idiots who happen to fit that role then complain and discriminate against men when those idiots hurt them.
And they are practically worshipped on Facebook.

The men who dont fit their archetype are left to rot in a pit of their own miserable loneliness and frustration.

I have been neglected by them all my life and it is time for that to end![/quote]

pickup is outer game. magick is inner game. without the inner game the outer won’t stick.

and beyond that, you have to define your mindset. without a strong and congruent mindset and a belief system that works well, it’ll be a rough journey.

Ever thought about evoking Lilith? She’ll set ya on the straight and narrow.

Interesting thread. I’m going to break with a common piece of advice offered, which is, all women are different, we’re all human, etc., which, while true, is not only unhelpful but can be misleading.

A common source of misunderstanding between men and women (I would say the most common) is assuming that the other sex’s instinctual reactions, desire and needs are the same as yours. Allison Armstrong has a great phrase when she says that when a woman looks at a man she sees a hairy, uncouth woman, and when a man looks at a woman he sees an emotionally indulgent man. This causes problems because the normal use of empathy to predict and understand behavior (“If it were me I would feel/want to do x”) is stunningly ineffective. This also relates to the OP’s main question, since usually when a man complains about not being able to understand women, he’s often really complaining about how women aren’t acting like men. Well, why should they act like something they’re not?

Anyway, the first thing to do is to be aware of this tendency to assume your responses are universal, and drop that idea. Then you can start studying women like they’re a completely different species, at which point I think you’ll find that they are not particularly mysterious, once you get out of your own way. Learning about women is like learning a foreign language - there will always be more to learn, but you can attain a basic fluency fairly quickly with the right mindset. Then you can work on the advanced level, which is to be able to anticipate how a given woman is likely to misinterpret your actions and words. If you do choose to be in a long-term relationship with a member of the opposite sex (may the heavens and hells protect you), this will be incredibly handy in defusing arguments that otherwise would keep escalating to domestic war.

Now, on to the question of loneliness. I’m a bit different here as well. The basic point I want to express is that there is no one in the world capable of making you happy. No one. If you’re thinking, “If only I had a girlfriend (or whatever), I could be happy”, you will always be disappointed. Always. Happiness comes from within, and no external force or being can provide it for you. Also, and relevant for magicians, this attitude of needing someone, or, worse, a particular someone (“That slut better leave my man alone!”), is an abdication of power to another person. Try not to do that. The ideal attitude, I think, starts with being able to truthfully say, “Even if I never have a partner or have sex ever again, my life will still be perfectly good.” Rough, but once you get there you will have taken your power back from women and will be in control of your life again. Now you’re ready to deal with them from a position of strength, not weakness. Just remember, you are a living god, and so the potential to be happy lies completely in your power.

Third point. Women are a luxury. You should not even be thinking about anything more than a roll in the hay until your financial house is well in order. Don’t be deceived by all the “my love don’t cost a thing” bs. A romantic relationship will be a drain on your finances, so be prepared. While you’re getting to that point, practice ejaculation control combined with either the Microscopic Orbit (Taoist), Kundalini Yoga (Hindu), or the Middle Pillar or Rousing of the Citadels (Western) to circulate your sexual energy to a form you can use to empower your health and magics. Exercise helps, too. That way you are refocusing the energy of your desire to building up a life that will help attract and sustain a high-quality relationship. If you’re unfamiliar with ejaculation control techniques, I highly recommend Mantak Chia’s The Multi-Orgasmic Man, available on Kindle for a couple bucks.

1 Like

O rly?!

Seriously, all women are not alike any more than all men are, and there’s a lid for every teapot as the saying goes, no matter how eccentric your desires and preferences may be, so don’t give up on finding your short-term thrills and long term LURVE!! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

bloody hell!.. The lower image seriously turned me on!.. Oh well… older guy fantasy… ;)… thank you Eva

It’s a cliche, but just be yourself. There will be someone else out there as weird as you (the general you), and whose quirks compliment your own. You don’t have to learn to “understand” women in general as we’re all different. The right lover will understand you without much effort, and you her. That’s what love is.

Write a list of all the qualities your desirable mate should have, and to imagine this person and create her, rather than finding ways to attract “women” if it’s a monogamous relationship you’re after. We are all different and you’re after someone who will complement you and not leave you high and dry after six months or cheat on you after a few years when you’re not fucking four times a day any more.

I imagine a black magician isn’t after some brain dead bimbo who watches American Idol and prefers reading fashion magazines to occult grimoires. It is good to be fussy, and to not settle for less than what you want so be specific when you write your list, and make sure it’s what you REALLY want because you will get it, especially if you’re skilled at manifesting your desires. When you’ve been practicing magick for long enough things tend to fall into your lap if you put enough thoughts that way, people included.

So write a list carefully and pick an entity who will help you. I used Venus in a love working before for a friend, and he met the person I asked for a week later. They’re now engaged to be married. If your tastes are less Vanilla then work with Lilith to find you an uninhibited Queen. Duke Sallos is also useful.

Lots of things you can do, just be specific and understand what you need.