lady eva said it all

[quote=“tmer”]The powers of the spirits in the grimoires, say to attract women

What I realize is that magicians do not believe in the power of spirits

the guy’s in trouble with women and magicians advise him to seek pscologo

so what is the purpose of magic?

the powers of the spirits are lying?

why do magic it does not work well?[/quote]

Because the greatest power of the demons lies in their ability to transform you. You recruit them to build your temple, not to spend the rest of your days running after you and bringing you useless things. Why perform tedious rituals to ‘get laid’ when you can perform a ritual to steadily turn yourself into Sean Connery’s James Bond? Besides, to be able to simply make a request at any time and have a spirit perform it for you takes great skill as a magician and a deep relationship with the spirit that will presuppose that you are the sort of man who can nab any woman he likes. Do you truly think you can get a powerful demon to just do what you want when you can’t even get some stupid girl to bend over for you?

To be fair, most men had no right to vote in Britain before the end of the 19th century, not to speak of this state of affairs being inextricably tied to the common man not actually owning any property. Women received suffrage within a couple of decades of it being extended to all adult men. And all this in a country lead in that age by none other than a woman.

Yup. Both had no vote, AND no chance of a casual hookup with reliable birth control and no social stigma attached. It’s easy to rail against the things of the modern world, but most of the past seems to have been pretty sucky for most people.

Well, I don’t believe in popular democracy. :smiley:

which is why i do not believe in nostalgia. the past fuckin sucked. nowadays are much better.

[quote=“The Firestorm, post:1, topic:3403”]I need help in choosing the best spirit for me to establish contact with to teach me how to become great with beautiful women, get laid, etc. and to help other guys do the same. I prefer not to work with dark spirits/demons due to my lack of experience with magick.
I desire to build a logical, emotional, and spiritual understanding of mine and others interactions, successes, and failures, with women. A true understanding of intimacy, love, passion, and lust.
I basically need a spirit thats like a true pickup artist Lol

The feminist agenda is running wild, Women dont want the socially awkward, inexperienced, or intelligent guys who dont act like their typical attractive male archetypes imposed by the media and society, and date the complete idiots who happen to fit that role then complain and discriminate against men when those idiots hurt them.
And they are practically worshipped on Facebook.

The men who dont fit their archetype are left to rot in a pit of their own miserable loneliness and frustration.

I have been neglected by them all my life and it is time for that to end![/quote]

Why would you need a spirit to help you figure women out? You obviously have us all figured out. Every single one of us evidently.

Even through text, your insecurity, bitterness and general anger towards anyone who has more than you is palpable. I reckon it is also evident in real life which is why you’ve been “neglected”. That’s a turn off because, shockingly, even us silly beings with vaginas and boobs who are obsessed with Facebook can sense when a man is a raging self entitled misogynist. You’re not not getting chicks because there’s some feminist agenda that has foiled your God given right to have any woman you want blow you at any time. You’re not getting chicks because you’re under the delusion that women owe you sex simply because you’re a man and you want it. You also have the dreaded Nice Guy syndrome. Women hate that because Nice Guys aren’t really nice. They’re fake, manipulative asshats who firmly believe they are owed sex because they pretend to be a woman’s friend solely to get her in the sack. The reason the Neanderthal men you hate get laid isn’t because they treat women like shit, it’s because they take action and generally don’t cloak their agenda in some bullshit. Take a lesson.

Heed the advise of others and work on yourself. Us broads are people too and you’re never going to get very far if you continue to categorize all of us as superficial, brainless sluts who can’t see how amazing you and your penis are. I’m a single woman who has had shit luck with men to date but I don’t blame some conspiratorial agenda. I’m not about to go shoot up a JoAnn’s Fabrics because my dating life sucks. Gird your loins and stop blaming other people and feminist propaganda for your failures.

[quote=“Junglered, post:27, topic:3403”][quote=“The Firestorm, post:1, topic:3403”]I need help in choosing the best spirit for me to establish contact with to teach me how to become great with beautiful women, get laid, etc. and to help other guys do the same. I prefer not to work with dark spirits/demons due to my lack of experience with magick.
I desire to build a logical, emotional, and spiritual understanding of mine and others interactions, successes, and failures, with women. A true understanding of intimacy, love, passion, and lust.
I basically need a spirit thats like a true pickup artist Lol

The feminist agenda is running wild, Women dont want the socially awkward, inexperienced, or intelligent guys who dont act like their typical attractive male archetypes imposed by the media and society, and date the complete idiots who happen to fit that role then complain and discriminate against men when those idiots hurt them.
And they are practically worshipped on Facebook.

The men who dont fit their archetype are left to rot in a pit of their own miserable loneliness and frustration.

I have been neglected by them all my life and it is time for that to end![/quote]

Why would you need a spirit to help you figure women out? You obviously have us all figured out. Every single one of us evidently.

Even through text, your insecurity, bitterness and general anger towards anyone who has more than you is palpable. I reckon it is also evident in real life which is why you’ve been “neglected”. That’s a turn off because, shockingly, even us silly beings with vaginas and boobs who are obsessed with Facebook can sense when a man is a raging self entitled misogynist. You’re not not getting chicks because there’s some feminist agenda that has foiled your God given right to have any woman you want blow you at any time. You’re not getting chicks because you’re under the delusion that women owe you sex simply because you’re a man and you want it. You also have the dreaded Nice Guy syndrome. Women hate that because Nice Guys aren’t really nice. They’re fake, manipulative asshats who firmly believe they are owed sex because they pretend to be a woman’s friend solely to get her in the sack. The reason the Neanderthal men you hate get laid isn’t because they treat women like shit, it’s because they take action and generally don’t cloak their agenda in some bullshit. Take a lesson.

Heed the advise of others and work on yourself. Us broads are people too and you’re never going to get very far if you continue to categorize all of us as superficial, brainless sluts who can’t see how amazing you and your penis are. I’m a single woman who has had shit luck with men to date but I don’t blame some conspiratorial agenda. I’m not about to go shoot up a JoAnn’s Fabrics because my dating life sucks. Gird your loins and stop blaming other people and feminist propaganda for your failures.[/quote]Gee mi lady thats soo taliban LOL

The most reliable spirits to help you get wirh beautiful women are found at your local bar, Top Shelf of course and I can’t guarantee they’ll look as beautiful in the morning.

A 2 at ten and a 10 at two. Drink up!

But in all honesty, you don’t need a spirit to help you figure out women. If you can figure out yourself then you will have enough confidence to be yourself around women to the point they will feel comfortable around you enough to get to know you. Nobody needs a love spell or ritual for this either, just self esteem. You may think women are hard to understand, but truth be told we all are; difference is you seem to think women are somehow different than the average human. We are all nuts and confusing in our own way. Best bet would be to find a spirit to help you work to “know thy self” and the rest will fall in line.

[quote=“The Firestorm”]Thank you all for the advice and the intensely constructive criticism, the way I worded things may have made me look far worse than i am but oh well.
Dantalion is my guardian demon and has already helped me considerably, he helps me hate myself less, changes my thought patterns (I suffer from OCD), we communicate by a form of telepathy based on thoughts, he teaches me things and brings learning experiences to me, and is said to be able to cause love. So far he has started melting away my approach anxiety and building basic conversation skills.

I am also chosing Fro’Glah’Tasch from the mastering evocation workbook.

I havnt done much communication with Paralda yet but he is already opening up my clairvoyance and enhancing my mind, my frequency of lucid dreams and obe’s is incrasing.

Archangel Raphael is helping to heal me from my past and current problems and keeping me in touch with the higher planes.

Im considering adding in haniel.[/quote]

I don’t mean to go too off-topic, but i think i have OCD as well… I’m not sure is it so commonly noticed in this country as it is in the USA, because i haven’t heard much talk about it here… This is what makes some occult stuff hard for me, well some mundane too - even if i don’t have the most severe case of it.

1 Like

Why would you ask a spirit to help you understand women?
If you want to understand women, Well… I doubt even a spirit could help you with that.
Now if you want to pick up women or seduce them. Then read up on Pick up artists, How to build rapport, Basic seduction techniques, How to dress. How to act. Body language. Rapport, Etc Etc. You have alot of researhc to do, Spirits probably will not beable to help you with this.
The best way to learn how to do this, Is to watch the pick up artists training courses and read the documentation, (You can usually find this on torrent sites under PUA or pickup artist training course) Look and ye shall find.
Then you need to apply this to your life and your pick up routines, The best way to learn is through experience. Do yourself a favor and stop relying on outside forces to do and teach everything for you. You need to do it yourself or you wont beable to do it.
Spirits dont go on dates with women.
They may have the information on how to do it, Maybe. But the best teacher would be a Man in this area, A sucessful pick up artists to be precises. I would suggest just using their corses.

I would highly suggest for you to take some basic confidence building course, OR just use Neuro Lingustic Programming. Program yourself to be confidence. Use positive affirmations. It truly does work. If you can find a self hypnosis mp3 for building confidence, USE IT. Trust me, things like this can significantly improve the way you act, how you see yourself, How you respons towards others and how you persciebe situations and the outside world in general. You want the shape yourself in to what is desired. No one wants a negative person around them. They want someone who is postive and the life of the party, So some research on NLP, Confidence building. Positive Affirmations. Etc. It really works if you apply it.

Probably one of the best uses for magick is to ask demons where to go that night to meet a girl who’s interested in casual sex - you can have the best game in the world but if the girl’s head over heels in love or whatever, you’re not going to get anywhere.

Like having the world’s best mining gear, but it won’t MAKE the gold appear in the rocks below you… so, you need to ask for help being directed to the locations where there are suitably available females.

But if one can transform metal into gold, no mining is needed.

This is kind of relevant to some of the stuff discussed here (also relevant to women, since it decreases stress hormones):

Behavior and testosterone levels influence each other. Raise testosterone and men act more dominant. Act more dominant and it raises testosterone. Therefore, it is absolutely plausible that ... behavioral exercises could promote an increase in testosterone.

… Perhaps the best support for the exercises Mike proposes, however, is a study by Carney, Cuddy, and Yap (2010). The authors looked at the effect that powerful, open postures (compared to powerless, closed postures) might have on neuroendocrine levels. They found:

[i]“The results of this study confirmed our prediction that posing in high-power nonverbal displays (as opposed to low-power nonverbal displays) would cause neuroendocrine and behavioral changes for both male and female participants: High-power posers experienced elevations in testosterone, decreases in cortisol, and increased feelings of power and tolerance for risk; low-power posers exhibited the opposite pattern. 

In short, posing in displays of power caused advantaged and adaptive psychological, physiological, and behavioral changes, and these findings suggest that embodiment extends beyond mere thinking and feeling, to physiology and subsequent behavioral choices. That a person can, by assuming two simple 1-min poses, embody power and instantly become more powerful has real-world, actionable implications.”[/i]

Taken together, these results suggest that the testosterone effects of such dominant behaviors, mindsets, and postures can be generalized beyond Mike alone. In short, they have a good shot of working for you (and me) too. Time to dust off my lifting straps…

Beyond that, if behavior can influence testosterone levels significantly as this evidence suggests, then we may have to rethink why men experience low testosterone problems in the first place. Is this strictly caused by physical health issues (obesity, environmental plastics, pollution, etc.)?

Or, does disempowerment and emasculation contribute to this phenomenon as well? If so, “acting like a man” may be more than just a socially-constructed gender option. It may be necessary for men’s mental and physical health.

Source: http://www.dangerandplay.com/2014/07/30/science-shows-dominant-behavior-posture-increase-testosterone/

You might want to keep the posturing exercises confined to your bedroom - unless you look like this, in which case, go right ahead and brighten up the world a bit! :wink:

Alright I’m going to tell you which spirit actually is best for figuring out women, try any shamanic plant spirit, those are even good for figuring out animal psychology so women should be a walk in the park.

O rly?!

Seriously, all women are not alike any more than all men are, and there’s a lid for every teapot as the saying goes, no matter how eccentric your desires and preferences may be, so don’t give up on finding your short-term thrills and long term LURVE!! :slight_smile:

O rly?!

Seriously, all women are not alike any more than all men are, and there’s a lid for every teapot as the saying goes, no matter how eccentric your desires and preferences may be, so don’t give up on finding your short-term thrills and long term LURVE!! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Well yeah , but the same goes for animal spirits too. If you get the chance to go on a legit shamanic journey I recommend everyone energetically if not physically try turning into an animal of the opposite gender sometime if you get the chance, it’s a really weird experience. Especially if its some weird animal that humans don’t even think exists. Yeah I’ve done some pretty weird stuff.

[quote=“The Firestorm”]Thank you all for the advice and the intensely constructive criticism, the way I worded things may have made me look far worse than i am but oh well.
Dantalion is my guardian demon and has already helped me considerably, he helps me hate myself less, changes my thought patterns (I suffer from OCD), we communicate by a form of telepathy based on thoughts, he teaches me things and brings learning experiences to me, and is said to be able to cause love. So far he has started melting away my approach anxiety and building basic conversation skills.

I am also chosing Fro’Glah’Tasch from the mastering evocation workbook.

I havnt done much communication with Paralda yet but he is already opening up my clairvoyance and enhancing my mind, my frequency of lucid dreams and obe’s is incrasing.

Archangel Raphael is helping to heal me from my past and current problems and keeping me in touch with the higher planes.

Im considering adding in haniel.[/quote]

I am happy they are helping you…I only wish my God would talk to me