๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐•ธ๐–†๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐– & ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–‰๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–˜/๐•ป๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–˜

๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐•ธ๐–†๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐– & ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–‰๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–˜/๐•ป๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–˜

Backstory

So as many of you will know i come from the more ritualistised magick scene and so forth. See i had dabbled in the area of psionics years and years ago, whilst it produced intruiging results i never went back to it. I had read several works from a variety of sources on radionics beginning first with its origins, essentially Albert Abrams came forward with his studies in electro-magnetic radiation, electro-magnetic therapy and a system called โ€œRadionicsโ€. It was deemed as a alternative form of medicine in a sense and many actually ridiculed Abrams for his works.

Of course i am not here to discuss whether or not Abrams was right or wrong, nor am i here to discuss its scientific or medical merits or lack thereof. Rather Iโ€™m here to discuss its spiritual, metaphysical and magickal applications. See like everything in life and in the world, the metaphysical and spiritual communities take mundane things and see other potentials in them.

Which brings us towards today in metaphysical communities, psionic communities and magickal ones radionics isnโ€™t used the way it was intended at all. They had once again saw something mundane and saw potentialities and spiritual applications which others did not.

I must be totally honest with you though, the first time i saw one of those โ€œwish boxesโ€ or โ€œmachinesโ€ so to speak, i actually giggled to myself. I personally ridiculed it too, i naturally thought a wooden box, few crystals, magnets, fires, dials, some weird pattern on the inside and a bunch of other stuff. It looked like a really crappy movie prop from a laboratory of some mad scientist. I didnโ€™t see no potential use in it after sometime had passed, i had spoken to others and naturally assumed that their success with it was nothing more than a placebo effect.

Sometime afterwards i got more and more reports of people successes so i also began to believe the theory that the device is just a external thing to focus on. A little bit of psychodrama or representational magick, maybe utilising the principle of belief, law of attraction or something like that. After sometime however my curiosity got the best of me and so i decided to experiment with this myself and all i can say is the following.

โ€œIโ€™ve been wrong before and Iโ€™ll be wrong againโ€

The Doubtful Beginning

Like any sort of spiritual/metaphysical or magickal experiment one needs to suspend their own beliefs, their own preconceived notions. Instead of theory, debate or hypothesis, i decided to transcend my doubt and skepticism. Naturally i thought either way if Iโ€™m right and its a load of rubbish, at least i validated that for myself and it wouldnโ€™t be a waste of time, it would be an experience. If i was wrong then i had a whole new area which i could explore.

So i unboxed my first machine nothing special a rectangle black box, two plates one like a strange sort of plastic the other a copper plate. A simple switch and a few dials, so i got to work naturally i began planning my first experiment.

First Experiment - Exposing A Theif

I began firstly with some reading, research and looking into the methods i could choose. I decided to take a simplistic approach, i made a simple sigil using the quote on quote โ€œChaos Methodโ€. I had a photograph of my target, it was a friend that had complained to me stating that they had their house broken into and were robbed. They had a feeling it was somebody nearby and were uncomfortable in their own home as their didnt necessarily steal expensive valuables rather odd and weird things.

So i constructed a sigil with the intention of the following statement.

โ€œThe theif is revealed and justice is servedโ€

I kept it simple and stupid, very simple to say the least once the statement was sigilised. I charged it with intention as the thoughtform began coming to life during the charging process, i simply placed it on the first plate. Next i took the image of my friend and placed that on the same plate and began โ€œdowsingโ€ and tuning in the dials. I did this with the intention of matching the frequency and vibratory resonance with the thoughtform/sigil and the target. Once done i placed the photograph onto the target plate and turned on the machine.

The energy would supposedly begin accumulating and transmitting, i actually remember lighting a cigarette shaking my head and laughing as if this was idiotic. I turned away and didnโ€™t pay it any attention all of a sudden four days later, i get a phone call that a guy two rows away from his house was arrested for stalking, robbery and breaking an entering.

All i remember was looking back at that damn box and thinking โ€œnah no way manโ€ and i turned it off and began thinking, i actually tried to rationalise to myself that maybe just maybe it wasnโ€™t the machine or radionics at all. Afterall i made the thoughtform, i took time and energy into it, so i chalked it up to my own energy and power.

Second Experiment - Paying Off Gambling Debt

This time i tried to come up with an experiment which required less effort and energy on my part, so i grabbed a simple ยฃ20 note and a citrine gemstone. I took a small piece of paper and wrote on it the following โ€œmoney flows freely nowโ€. It was as simple as that no energy work, no meditation, no focus. I had an uncle he was a bad gambler he never won anything and yet he kept gambling. He was having money problems and so i thought this would maybe help, if not Iโ€™d do a ritual on his behalf.

So i went to print of an image of him, wrote his name and date of birth upon the back of it, i set it up just like before this time with the intention to transmit the energy behind the physical currency and the citrines spiritual property to draw forth money. Low and behold a week later i had heard he was able to pay off his debts as he got a call that he was owed some money from a job he had done years ago that he was entitled too. Honestly i donโ€™t know all the specifics it wasnt a large or even excess amount but enough to get the job done.

At this point i really was at a loss could really be that there was more to this but i still wasnโ€™t satisfied, i still felt like that i had to push this further and so i did.

Third Experiment - Healing Power Of The Sun

So a little bit about me my anaemia used to be absolutely dreadful, at this moment in my life i come down with some terrible sickness. See when i usually get a cold or even the flu i am always the first to have it and the last to recover, what will usually take some people days to recover from would take me literal weeks.

I remember being extremely hot and then cold shivers, a migraine, aches and pains in my muscles and joints. I had a difficulty breathing, a painful continous harsh cough, loss appetite, dehydration, dizziness, fatigue and occasionally vomitting after meals. To say that i was bad was a understatement however just before i went to go and perform a healing ritual a thought had entered my mind.

โ€œDo i sacrifice the possibility of healing quickly from a ritual which has worked time and time again, or shall i risk the possibility of suffering longer but use this as a chance to test the radionicsโ€

So i took an image which captured the sun, i simply printef this out and decided to place and image of myself thereon. Tuned in the dials with the intention of drawing on the healing and healthy power of the sun to help in recovering quickly. As i did it i noticed my energy change significantly, as i went internally to analyse my own energy body was radiating literal solar flares. I felt as if i was in the sauna that night was one of the most uncomfortable nights i had and ten hours later after sweating continuously i could feel myself literally getting better with each passing minute.

The next two days i was better with only a slightly irritating cough, so i had gone from weeks to recover to now recovering within a few days and i was starting to become more and more obsessed with this and so i kept going.

Fourth Experiment - Magickal Charging

So i have this cousin of mine who does not believe on any of this sort of stuff at all, heโ€™s like the most close minded person Iโ€™ve ever met in my life and unfortunately heโ€™s also terrible with the opposite sex. This guy had just turned twenty and still hadnโ€™t lost his virginity (not that thereโ€™s anything wrong with that) but it actually really bugged him. This got me thinking and so i took some regular mens cologne and grabbed a few herbs associated with beauty, lust, attraction and so forth.

I had placed the herbs inside the glass bottle of cologne and decided to place this on the target end to which i had wrote on the glass bottle the word โ€œattractionโ€. On the other plate i placed the fifth pentacle of Venus which i had activated and charged using my own personal method. Its described to โ€œincite and excite wonderfully unto love any personโ€. So i decided to transmit the energies that make that possible into the cologne with the intention it would charge it with the properties and function to get the wearer laid essentially.

Once i had started the operation and left it run for twenty four hours, i invited my cousin over before we hit the club and jokingly sprayed the cologne on him and said

โ€œThis is magical bro finally itโ€™ll get you laidโ€

I of course laughed and he laughed it off not believing a word i said nor even taking it seriously, a few bars and two clubs later after several hours of completely forgetting about it and enjoying myself he gets in a taxi with a girl and sends me a text saying

โ€œIโ€™m off home talk to you laterโ€

Finally the next morning heโ€™s smiling and laughing a sudden glow in his aura and a sense of accomplishment washed over him and after pressing him a little he admitted he lost his virginity that night. It was at this moment where i really began to take this up another level.

Fifth Experiment - Baneful Fury

I decided to utilise a sigil that Andras had given me he called it โ€œThe House Of Havocโ€ a sigil of a baneful legion which descend upon ones own chosen target and create havoc, chaos and strife upon their life. I had just the target in mind one which had crossed me a few times and i had his picture ready in a envelope just in case. I decided it was about time i had my revenge, the operation was fairly simple.

I took the sigil gazed into it, connecting with the essence of the legion i called them forth and felt them parially present around me in astral space as they rose in the name of Andras. I projected the vision of my targets life in bits being shattered and chaos ensuing in their lives, once done. I offered my blood onto the sigil as payment for the spirits and thanked them.

The sigil of the legion charged and anointed in blood, placed upon the copper plate, dials tuned in, intention set and target placed thereon, switched turned on. Transmitting the chaotic power and presence of the legion into the life of the target. Sometime afterwards (canโ€™t remember exactly) needless to say he was fired from his job for sexual harassment, girlfriend kicked him out for cheating, and he got caught trying to rob a post office and had done a little jailtime. This was in about a month or so time in total for all these events to unfold supposedly when he came out his best friend had moved into his exes house and his kids started calling him dad so โ€ฆ yikes

Sixth Experiment - Manipulation

This one had a little more kick to it and i took the sigil of an entity of manipulation. Iโ€™d be lying if i said i remember the exact one, as Iโ€™ve got many entities i work with for this but i believe it may have been โ€œLord Kiltanโ€. I had the radionic box/machine, domination oil, a microphone and a medical lancet. I opened the sigil, called forth the spirit projected my intent and desire into it. Added a few droplets of blood thereon, added a few droplets of domination oil onto the targets picture.

Plugged in the microphone into the input tuned in all the dials, turned it on and i closed my eyes and envisioned my target sleeping in his bed. The power of the operation descending upon him as a domineeing ray of manipulative power entering into his crown and filling up his head. As this happened i spoke into the microphone as if whispering into his ear the exact thoughts and things i wanted them to do.

Needless to say this wasnโ€™t a very pleasant thing and therefore Iโ€™ll spare the details as i spoke the words and envisioned the words and their vibrations transmitting into the machine, into his bedroom through the ray and absorbed into his being i began reciting the words over and over in a whisper before sealing these thoughts in his mind in the name of the entity.

This one and the results was probably one of the most shocking ones for me, as i had bent the will and influenced the thoughts and also actions of one stubborn bastard. Bare in mind this is something that i was having trouble with even after throwing some ritual magick at it and i got my desired outcome.

Doubt Transmuted Into Obsession

It was at this point where my doubt had withered and a new obsession had awakened within me and now i have conducted countless experiments with radionics and even combined ritualised magick with it simultaneously. I have upgraded equipment, bought new devices and went from a pure skeptic to an absolute lover of this particular system.

Now donโ€™t get me wrong i have spoken with some real experts on the topic and consulted many of the pioneers in this field all of which have different theories of why this works. My favourite was probably Uncle Chucky/Charles Cosimano who said

โ€œIve been doing this for years and not even i know how it worksโ€ and he followed it up with a laugh as a black magician, Iโ€™ve always dissected and analysed why things work and why things donโ€™t work this is probably the only practice/field where i genuinely agree that โ€œit doesnโ€™t matter how it works, the fact is works and it works pretty damn wellโ€.

Well thats my story of my beginnings with radionics and overcoming the skepticism to now utilising it continously, offering services with this and even teaching other simultaneously.

๐•พ๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–ž,
๐•ฎ.๐•ถ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–†๐–‘๐–‘.

20 Likes

Very interesting.

2 Likes

How much did it cost?

1 Like

Depends on the type you purchase really

3 Likes

A radionics helmet? That is one of the most interesting things I ever seen in here on BALG. Very cool stuff though indeed brother.

3 Likes

Oh yeah its a powerhouse of a device very potent known as โ€œThe Psionic Helmetโ€

2 Likes

That pentagram circle behind you in the photo. Where do I get that, or is it just a custom artwork of yours?

1 Like

Its actually a ritual circle and you canโ€™t get it anywhere unfortunately

1 Like

Can you share a link for the devices?

1 Like

Highly recommend this site

4 Likes

You can build your own for far cheaper and they will work far more effectively for the most part. Also everything shown here you can find step by step instructions for and more in free work of others such as Charles Cosimano who was at least mentioned including workings that do not need equipment but function only off the imagination to devastating effect and with far more versatility supplied. He also does give step by step instructions to many many device.

Since he was only briefly mentioned it would be a crime not to also include mention of his work that can save you money and let you learn first hand about the devices and how to construct them and play with them before deciding if you want to stick to your own builds or shell out for something fancy built by someone else. Especially since the machines in the link are overpriced and blatant ripoffs you can get free blueprints for from work that is given freely.

Given we have similar tastes and preferences even given our opposing stances I figure you would personally benefit much more with that little advice and the ability to freely construct the devices yourself from blueprints or even modify them to build your own variations.

5 Likes

I was hoping someone would mention Uncle Chuckie.

1 Like

Actually the website i placed in the comments is a collaboration between Uncle Chuckieโ€™s work, Doc Mulders engineering and additional ideas and ritualistic consecration of crystals by a black magician.

So you have Doc Mulder, Uncle Chuckie, J.S. Garrett teaming up to create the best devices possible. I myself built a box from chuckyโ€™s schematics however Mulder added real power sources, amplifiers and a shit tone of better things into the mix which makes quite the difference.

4 Likes

Sounds like how Frankenstein brought his monster to life:)
Maybe instead of this I can expose my with to a thunderstormโ€ฆ

how can you build your own?

Can this equipment be used on rogue world leaders ? If all hell breaks loose and our nations all get real bad, can we put a picture of some world leaders that are leading the conflicts, ( even local, regional leaders ), and cause them to get sick, accidents, etc. ? . This is all I can safely suggest here. Donโ€™t want this question to get flagged by the โ€˜โ€˜enemyโ€™โ€™. ( if any ). People can use their own reason, judgement, and resources to follow through on it, as they wish. Charles Cosimano liked my idea.

1 Like

Yes it can if you know how to deal with the energy around them from their followers. Though their followers may also be familiar with such methods and governmental agencies employ their own psychic soldiers for assassination and defense. Essentially though if you are well practiced and knowledgeable no one is safe. Though killing the leaders wonโ€™t do anything in such a case all public leaders are just figure heads and expendable in the larger designs for this system. You are better off using them as pawns and turning the tools of the masters to your own use which is much more an inconvenience for them than having to replace a broken tool.

3 Likes

Hello Eldred_Darkthorn, after all, what Conner Kendall has experienced with radionics, i am highly interested in this. you have mentioned Charles Cosimano and that it is possible, to build his own device. can you recommend a book about Cosimano or how to build such a device? Best wishes! Markus