Radionic machines

Hi.

I have been doing a lot of reading on this forum today and I see some people mention using radionic machines. Could you explain what they are and if they really work?

This is the best on this topic so far, from @C.Kendall:

1 Like

Oh they work alright scarily it works so easily too

1 Like

Thank you.
Also have you heard of what tesseract does or is? I see suddenly all those people selling it on etsy and also they sell paper radionics machine… which i think is bullshit.

1 Like

Oh wow!

I would like to try it. Where can they be achieved from?

You mean where can you purchase them ?
Of course you can build your own personally the shoe box with no wiring, no electronics or no power source or stuff doesn’t seem to have the exact same effect as the much better models, at least thats according to my own experimentation with them

Personally i recommend looking at this site below

https://lawlessmetaphysics.com/occult-products/metaphysical-store/radionics

3 Likes

Thank you. I have no idea how to build electronic stuff lol

http://www.charlescosimano.com He is the foremost expert in radionic and psionic magick and his ebooks are free and offer step by step directions on the use of machines and also how to build them and amplifying patterns that need no understanding of electronics to work or build if you just follow the basic directions. Any difference in efficiency between shoe box models and professional models is more or less purely psychological by appearance but machines aren’t even needed you can just imagine it with practice and it will work just as well. Truly powerful machines will incorporate a combination of enchanted materials that are tuned to you alone by your own creation and can’t be supplied by someone else.

2 Likes

Amazing! Thank you!

1 Like

Radionics works on the same principle as wireless radiotelegraphy and radiotelephony, or radio broadcasting. The difference is in the type of the broadcasting antenna. A radionic broadcast antenna is designed to broadcast anywhere through space/time simultaneously, so it has unlimited transmission area, unlike a telegraph or radio antenna, which has a limited reception area.

There are different types of radionics units. Some don’t use electrical power (psionic units) while others use electrical input (radionic units).

A properly working electromagnetic field-powered psionic unit is often made up of magnetic coils and shavings placed in a resin pour.

A properly working electricity-powered radionic machine is an RLC electrical circuit with an audio input, multi-stage operational amplifier, and a broadcasting antenna.

Within the radionic units, there are different generations built around their design types and base rates (some use base 10 rates, while others use different base rates). These different base rates give different numbers or symbols to connect to objects or experiences in reality, like tuning into a radio station. Becasue of this, different machines will translate and send information in different ways.

The key to an electric-powered radionic machine is its amp. Different generations of radionic units use different amplifier types. Older units use variable air capacitor tuners with tube amplifiers. Newer units tend to use variable air caps or variable potentiometers with transistor amps in series. 70s and 80s radionic units may use variable pots with integrated controllers. In more modern times there are some makers who use microcontrollers and microprocessors. The technology is almost but not quite there yet for building radionic boxes using optoelectronic amps, which is similar to the original designs T. Galen Hieronymus patented in the 1940s. In many ways, technology is finally catching up to the original radionic design and eventually we’ll see a radionic machine that is properly made to some of the original specs.

Radionic machines DO work VERY well when you have one that is properly made and in good working condition. There’s a small but active community of radionics practitioners working in organic farming and animal medicine. The problem comes when people try to use the machines in medicine or science. They’re not scientific or medial machines, they are psychologically oriented thought transmitters. As long as you understand what these things are and what they do, and don’t abuse them, you can get a lot out of them.