Top 10 Spirits to work with for Money & Prosperity

What are your top 10 spirts to work with for money & prosperity that you think are the best? Top 10 in terms of effectiveness, ease of workability, and speed. They can be Demons, Angels, Gods, Land Spirts, Egregores, Elementals etc… Whatever or whoever has worked for you.

3 Likes

I don’t have 10, I work with Clauneck and Ant’harratu.

Bune is popular.
There’s some more names in here:
Asmoday, Adoniel, Bariel, Nitika from New Avatar Power, St. Expedite… hmn, only 7 and I’m stumped… :slight_smile:

You can probably find someone in every pantheon that works though.
Swartalfar in Norse myth, Vulcan, King Midas came up recently.

12 Likes

I’m curious about these three. What made you think of them specifically?

Dark Elves I never thought you could work with and I guess I always assumed they would be kinda like the Unseelee Fae in how they viewed humans. That is too say not very safe.

Vulcan… I don’t quite get. He’s the Roman God of crafting, forges, metal work, fire, and I suppose physical industry or manufacturing. How can he help prosperity and abundance?

King Midas is not even a deity or sprit. Although perhaps a egregore or maybe human disincarnate spirt. I do know a local witch would makes products all called King Midas (oils, soaps, candles, incense, etc…) . She called him more of a concept that you could work with… so I guess egregore? Idk.

2 Likes

I don’t have a top ten but I do have a small handful that I’ve successfully worked with:

Jupiter, (both the god and the planet) - Great for opulence, and luxury, and increasing the quality of what you have. He is the energy of expansion.

Salas’ash - demon from the Book of Azazel. Great for quick cash.

Hala’thor - demon from the Book of Azazel. Fantastic for building a career and for long term financial success. He can help you find employment that you enjoy and that aligns with your greater destiny.

Belial - great for removing obstacles to prosperity and for straight up material gain. He once told me “there is no difference between the physical and the spiritual. They are one and the same.”

King Ghob - Elemental warlord of Earth. Great for when you need to work hard for your money.

Barachiel - The Angel of Laughter and Abundance. He will bring money and joy into your life.

18 Likes

Personal Top Ten In Terms Of My Success

1. Bune - Demonic Duke of riches

2. Clauneck - Demon of wealth

3. Lucifuge Rofocale - Lord of excess

4. Mammon - Demon of greed

5. Ghob - Elemental King of earth and abundance

6. Pendralion - Demon of material power & wealth

7. Lukorst - Beneficial angel of wealth

8. Parion - Demon of prestige

9. Legion Of Seqor - A legion of spirits accessed through one of the abramelin squares, which bring about the manifestation of money

10. Tyche/Fortuna - Goddess of good luck and good fortune

As stated these are the ones who I choose based merely one my own repeated successes and best outcomes in regards to this particular topic.

14 Likes

The first are blacksmiths. Think about the symbolism in refining gold from ore. See Ghob in Connors post: he’s swartalfar… black elves aka dwarfs, mine gold, make treasures? It’s not really subtle, they are the quintessential source of wealth from dirt.

Midas was posted about recently so he’s just fresh in mind. His story is a warning tale but sometime here thought the energy wad useful in this direction.

3 Likes

I did lots of my money rituals with Pahaliah and Purson
Very effective and exactly in the right time

4 Likes

Klamiah, Asimor and Malkiel.

I found them used together in Henry Archer’s 7 occult money rituals and have used that and servitors ever since.

I’ve also had luck with Nitika and djinn but if I needed money today and didn’t feel like doing a ritual I’d call on Klamiah, Asimor and Malkiel.

The ritual from Archers book is so simple I can do it anywhere, so it’s as easy as directing one of my servitors for the same thing. It basically consists of chanting their names for a few minutes and a brief imaginative scene.

For consistency rather than specific amounts, I use servitors.

10 Likes

Heard of everyone but the last one. I’ll have to do more research on him. Sound promising and who doesn’t want those things.

2 Likes

That’s some heavy hitters you listed Connor! Great suggestions even if I’m only familiar a few of them. :slight_smile:

Hmmm that makes sense now. I guess I will have to look into them more. Tbh I only know of few dwarves from Norse myth because they aren’t heavily featured aside from being antagonists.

Alotta witches locally (wiccans admittedly) I’ve met love to use his energy, even if what he is unclear, so why not I guess. The only thing I have to add about him and his story is that his power was granted to him as a boon from Dionysus. So why not just appeal to him instead? Can’t hurt at least.

I love Purson! Great idea.

1 Like

Good advice and good book. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Midas? Why not? I wad kind of hinting you could look up the other member’s thread about it as I’m being a lazy bum and didn’t :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I have no interest in Midas or Dionysus myself. Not that I’m not all for a tipple, but you know I like the hardworking, creative dwarves myself. I can respect the dudes that made Mjolnir.

It also reinforces my approach that wealth is not the same as riches. It’s also knowledge and tools and the imagibation, skill and self sufficiency to make anything you need out off them.

Gold gets soent and then it’s gone, and it relues on you having a buyer handy… So I’m interested in that kind of entity :point_up_2:… the road opener and the opportunity bringer, and that’s what Ant’harratu is.

2 Likes

As this post is magical, and magic involves us, I’m betting on a very strong alliance, I think, inspired by David Thompson. Imagine King Asmodeus ( Ad, Hadad, Hadad, Hadad-Rimmon, Baal, Baal Zebul/Baal Zebub, Abaddon/Apollyon, Osymandýas/Ozymandias/Osymandes, Azael/ ÿAzazel/ Azazel, Shamdon, ÿakhr/ÿakhrÿ, Samael/Satan, etc.) As I was saying, with the authorization of King Asmodeus, and his guarantee, obtain the collaboration of Nitika and Laberzerin.

1 Like

Interesting… Which book of his is that?

Asmodeus: King of the Daemons (High Magick Studies), David Thompson.
But I think this magical post is very interesting, follow it!!, Put it into practice. There will be more magical news, and interesting for everyone. Thanks

1 Like