Too telepathic

hey all. ive been going through some changes recently. my higherself granted me psychic powers. now everyone around me can hear my thoughts. I need to meditate if I dont want anyone to hear. Can someone give advice to shield my thoughts? has anyone been so telepathic they can have conversations with other people 24/7?

They are not hearing your thoughts I promise, what’s happening is you are unwittingly directing their thoughts and so it seems as if they are reading your mind but in truth you are controlling theirs. I know where you are right now I was there myself once and right now one of your other problems is telling the difference between thoughts originating from you and thoughts of others you may be mistaking for your own. If you need any help feel free to ask me I have learned my way around telepathy and might be able to help.

1 Like

thank you! yes I feel this way. this would make sense. I also had an awaking lately where I can talk telepathically to my higher selves and others. Its kinda like bouncing ideas in my head around like im thinking to myself, but others pick up and respond. sometimes they say what im thinking before I think it. Im getting a lot of haters and creepers lately. at work im literally having conversations with co-works the whole shift… some sound disappointed when I think “I dont want to start a cult.” probably more importantly then controlling this, I would be interested in its most fulfilled potential.

1 Like

I agree with Adam, be careful who you say that too old chum because it’s a classic symptom that will bag you a diagnosis of schizophrenia or psychosis!

Seriously, I’ve had a lot of psych evals because of depression and they always asked that, or whether you Ithink other people are controlling you, etc. (Obviously, if you think you may have a problem, see a doctor, but if it’s a first instance and you’re generally okay, then be careful who you share this with.)

Weird shit can and does happen when you do magick, like a few weeks ago, I was pouring my heart out into a journal entry and then went online after I’d done, and read an exact sentence from my journal entry, word for word, in a blog I follow!

It’s enough to give you the willies, you just have to bear in mind that it’s a side-effect of messing with the source code of reality and above all do NOT start making a fuss, just nod and smile, it’ll sort itself out and/or you’ll get used to it, and even begin to use it, eventually. :slight_smile:

But it can seem like the Matrix is glitching!

In the thread Common Experiences Among Magicians I started a list of these kinds of things, you may encounter more of them as you go along as well.

I think telepathy is the most dangerous territory in magic. I have gone crazy from experiencing it. I think you have to have your feet firmly planted and be grounded if you want to experience the chaotic realm telepathy offers. Thoughts can betray you when you think it’s serving you.

Don’t make the same mistake I did and be fully prepared before deciding if you want to really unlock that part of your psyche.

haha I hear you on that. its one of the first things I thought of, it reminded me of psych tests I had years ago. I believe being able to control peoples thoughts was on that list as well.

im trying my hardest to spread positive vibes. Im just thinking what I usually do. I generally think well of people, and its made me happier doing so. I also like telling islamic people “shatain.” Ive been opening peoples minds to magick a lot. I guess I just got to get used to it. even though I get opposition, I also get a lot of loving responses. so it evens out. So much telepathy too. Ive been giving people the feels. I think I almost brought one of my relatives to tears at a birthday recently, because I resonated strongly the gnosis that being hateful is unnecessary now.

[quote=“MSXY, post:5, topic:8795”]I think telepathy is the most dangerous territory in magic. I have gone crazy from experiencing it. I think you have to have your feet firmly planted and be grounded if you want to experience the chaotic realm telepathy offers. Thoughts can betray you when you think it’s serving you.

Don’t make the same mistake I did and be fully prepared before deciding if you want to really unlock that part of your psyche.[/quote]

if you dont mind me asking, what mistakes came out of unlocking your psyche? I’ve found the importance of cleaning my head out a lot recently haha. one slip in concentration can do a lot.

[quote=“MSXY, post:5, topic:8795”]I think telepathy is the most dangerous territory in magic. I have gone crazy from experiencing it. I think you have to have your feet firmly planted and be grounded if you want to experience the chaotic realm telepathy offers. Thoughts can betray you when you think it’s serving you.

Don’t make the same mistake I did and be fully prepared before deciding if you want to really unlock that part of your psyche.[/quote]
Don’t forget you will have to change your views on sexuality and relationships when you find out everyone is a fucking liar lol! Just be open to new ways of thinking and just understand that most people want the same kind of freedom you do and there’s nothing wrong with that. The life of a telepath is much more challenging mentally and emotionally…Ignorance is bliss. Learn to tune shit out and just chill. And like Eva said for god sake man say nothing to the men in white coats!

1 Like

I was hospitalized for 2 months after the second time I “unlocked” telepathy. The first time was when I was with family and I started to hear my aunt’s thought and I responded to them which freaked her out. I started to hear my classmate’s thoughts and the answers to my teacher’s question. The first time was more mild and less direct but my personality started to become tyrannical, I thought I was a genius and people start to alienate me because I became quite obnoxious. This was not debilitating, and It went away before I really got sucked in.

The second time was while I was having a deep conversation with a friend. I literally felt reality become more dream like. Almost as if there was static in the air. I could hear my friend’s thought, word for word and he could hear mine when I talked back to him in my head. This was extremely intense. we even had plans to use this ability to con people. But I started to believe I was some kind of anti-christ and everything became so vivid. I heard voices from people, but I really started to impose my thought on them, just like what adamthoth was talking about. soon after, I had my first physical delusions, almost killed my dog, who I love more than anything, and ended up in the hospital.

Bottom line. telepathy is dangerous, especially if you are a borderline narcissist like me.

1 Like

What exactly did you do to open up the telepathy ability? I still have trouble with that.

Everybody is different but for me it was realizing that I had always had it and it was just a matter of paying attention. Have you ever heard the phone ring and knew who was calling before looking at the caller ID? Or have you ever known that your boss was going to ask you to work late then just as you are about to walk out he stops you and asks you if you can stay another hour and help him finish up whatever? Or have you ever been thinking about someone who you have not seen in a while and later in the day get a surprise email or phone call? If so you experienced telepathy. Telepathy is one of those things that you don’t do, instead you let it happen.

1 Like

I’ve been practicing influencing thoughts of others for nine years. Just know they will comply to your will, give simple commands with positive affirmations. Just start simple. An easy test is to tell someone by thinking that you are looking at them, this will trigger the I’m being watched feeling. If they look your way it worked.

I took a huge keep recently by calling out to ancestors. In the midst of a ritual where it was testing me I was given heightened senses all across the board, particularly omniscience. I was given this so I could progress on my spiritual journey with this spirit effectively. I’m at the moment hypothesizing that what gave this leap to me was my higher self.

Thank you for your answers adamtoth and jaron e . Yes it happend before when I did not believe in this stuff as you said , I just think and the phone rings and is the person I thought and so on…But I am not so sure if is telepathy, because, recently in the last 6-8 months, I discovered that I can influence people’s mind and I don’t know if that is tepehaty? I would call it subconscious hipnosis or something . It depends very much also on my energy, if I am charged up and my state of mind. When I am charged 100% I can make people do what I want, and it is very interesting, because once they are out of my area of influence they wonder what a fuck why did I do that…I also discovered how I can program subconsciously someone to do something. Pretty funny experience. But this is not telepathy what I need is to be able to read someone’s mind in an instant and read into the future and hear my demons. I can’t do that. Demons found a way to communicate with me trough another persons or signs because they realized I can’t hear them. What shall I do to develop this sense? Because I tried all kind of meditations, and subliminal self, binaural beats…you name it I tried it and didn’t work.

1 Like

Hearing thoughts is different from imposing it. You have to be receptive. If you are forceful and aggressive, you are in a state of asserting(solar energy). Just like the moon that receives light, you have to be in tune to the lunar energy and in a state of receiving. Be willing to receive and practice the passive state over the aggressive if you want to hear thoughts.

Good way to put it.