Too much baneful magic

Three

Now any new members that appear will be closely looked at! Pitty the fool if they just happen to write the same way and introduces himself as the enlightened one!!! I can just see someone excited to start on this forum suddenly under demonic attack. Unfortunate but kinda funny in a strange wayā€¦

Iā€™m in Zoe

ā€¦

ā€¦

guygreatness or something like thatā€¦

Itā€™s nice to see that some are taking a much more serious stand on this forum as other occult forums do. Just about all public ones I have seen suck. Whenever some shit goes down, the majority seem to knock the idea of destroying the person. Threats of attacking someone are usually mocked ( I enjoy cursing those very people based on their weak stance) - very refreshing here. There was some discussion before about practical ways to seek out and bring bane to such fools that think they are hidden. Iā€™d enjoy more of that but any link/screen name will do. But yeah, I can do to much baneful Magick at times too! lol

Your so cute. Magick is Intelligent; IT KNOWS the target, according to the Sorcerersā€™ Will or Intent. There will be no mistakesā€¦

Damn,

Iā€™ve been away for a few days and I come back and World War III has started. And this guy must be a serious douchebag if heā€™s managed to piss off every single sorcerer I respect on this forum. Well fuck him is all I have to say. Hope he is consumed by the fury and destruction of the most baneful of curses being thrown at him. He may want to change his name to deadgod

I must remind you brother on what E.A. said in Evoking Eternity. How dealing only with darkness/demons changed him. Making him too dark.
Balance or restraint is what I do now. Finding creative ways of torturing my subjects or just turning them into babbling idiotsā€¦ Hello out there Stella.

Iā€™M FLYING