Too much baneful magic

Hmmmm, wow those are some heated words and you are free to have your opinion necro. As for being banned I had no idea. If I angered anyone I apologize, I have to admit that I’m not very good at dialogue online. And I’m going to work on the quality of my posts from now on. But i’m also going to ignore your hateful remarks necro because frankly your ignorance is a bit disturbing.

Here again you are having a direct confrontation with someone…and you have no idea that you are involved or even that you do not have 50% leeway…you have only 5%…You have come back doing the same ole same ole…You do have a social issue that you are not even aware of…which shows there is something wrong here. You are starting to get into a back and forth…you do that every time.

You’re not worth the anger and you’re certianly not welcome here

Ok point taken. But if you read my initial post on this thread I wasn’t targeting anyone or trying to start a confrontation. It merely started once I stated something about myself that I shouldn’t have I suppose. And I’m not going back and forth here, necro is the one spouting insults at me when he doesn’t even know me as I have never said anything negative or demeaning to anyone since i’ve been here.

23…

How is it that you do not know how to shut the fuck up…now…
You damn sure have a problem…there is no way anybody can help you,as you are beyond it.

Yea how about you just fuck off. Isn’t it obvious no one wants you here?

That’s IT! Brace yourself, you ignorant little toad. You’ve been warned. Baneful Works coming your way; I am not kidding. You have no idea the calibre of Sorcerers in this Forum and I will not allow you to sully it another day. You are a foolish, foolish boy of you post ONE more word.

I’m thinking this sicko has had enough warnings by now. I’m really fed up with him (or her).

Yeah - I would be surprised if he says anything else.
Some of THE most powerful in this forum have said their piece. It would be a really really bad move on his part to even apologize. How is it that this is the first I’ve ever seen this kid?

Anyone care to enlighten me? Do we have any links to his previous posts? :stuck_out_tongue: hehe - Obviously he’s pissed everyone in here off enough to cause a hail storm on his ass.
*** runs a search ***

Oh, you have seen him often. He’s the same as Lexner_32, Japerez…, theenlightendone333, now he’s theenlightendone23, and one more name but I can’t remember that at the moment.

oh jesus christ man. ugh wasn’t he blackphoenix too?

Could be but not sure

hahaha, duuuude. I need to start watching out for this kid. Mr. Name changer. face-palm

Well, I know one thing for sure… i’m done warning. You now know how my boss used to call me, right? :wink:

;)     INDEED!

hehe - awe yeah :wink:

@Necro,… I love you, man! You’re really something else! I don’t always agree with what you say, but at least you’re real! Who needs a mask, huh? :wink:

Guys:

Just for the record, we’re dealing with a person who SERIOUSLY needs a reality check, else he’ll slither back into his pond scum and wait a few days, only to reappear under another name …

I believe a show of numbers is in order …

So, ALL in favor of Baneful Magick directed at this person the very next time one of us sees a single word from him on this Forum ANYWHERE…

Sound Off, please!

ONE - Me!

TWO - me!