To you who traverse the Qliphothic spheres

Hi. I have a question to all of you who are pathworking the Qliphoth. I will myself undergo a initiation into the sphere of Gamaliel on Walpurgisnacht, and I’m very excited but at the same time I have a healthy dose of nervousness because I know what this means. I have been studying the subject for many years, and from time to time, worked with some of the demons and sigils but not under longer periods of time. The thing is… In theory and mindset, I really like the material from Dragon Rogue as I think Thomas Karlsson are a very humble and grounded person who doesn’t overcomplicate things, while at the same time I don’t resonate so well with his sigils. In practice, I’m much more into Temple of the Black Light’s stuff. Their sigils just feels so natural for me to connect with. In theory however, I think they can be somewhat arrogant and way too much “TERROR OF DARKNESS!!11oneone!”. I think you all who have read their stuff know what I mean :slight_smile:

So, with that said, to the question.
How do YOU work the Qliphoth? Do you just follow 1 tradition, or do you use material from different sources just how you want and deem necessary? What are your thoughts and experiences on this? How do you think it has affected you work LONG TERM?

Thanks!

8 Likes

Though ive only initated into the qlipha nehomoth. I used a mixture of V.K. jehehannums self initiation chants and Asenath Masons Qlippothic Initiations.

Using the material in asenath masons book gives me more direction and visual stimulus. Gamaliel is the next for me also. I have already used V.K. jehannums chant to initiate into gamaliel, objective is to follow whats in the Qlippothic invocations book this weekend.

For me i felt the need to use both.

Im not sure what to expect.

Id like to hear what others have done to.

4 Likes

Interesting. I will go with the sigil and chant in “The Book of Sitra Achra”. The only thing I will improvise slightly in is the incense, and the invocation once I’m connected with the Qlipha. I think that it’s good to follow a “guide” to some extent in the beginning, but my guess is that with time, personal gnosis will start to flow and ones praxis will start to form in a more personal matter. I DON’T want to just sit and order incense parts on ebay all my life because I think theres more power in harvesting the ingredients by myself, so that is a thing that will change pretty quickly for me I guess. Evolve, overcome and adapt, as they say.

3 Likes

I have ordered the Book of Sitra Achra. Cost me a lot. Havent recieved it yet. I felt pulled towards getting it. They are guides and you can do it however you like.

Thats my theory as well. Hence starting the initiations to gather that gnosis. Power up/unlock/download.

Idealy something ive been practicing latley. Get possessed and channeling your own sigils. Ive only done this with my higher self so far. Its more personel and more powerful.

Would be benificial if your not liking the sigils that you currently have at hand.

2 Likes

If you can cut out the bullshit, it’s actually a great book. I’ve had great success working with the 22 Silencing Letters of the Other Side. The 12 Princes of the Qliphothic Zodiac is also very interesting.

That sounds so awesome. I’m not ready for that yet, though… The only experience I have in these matters are bindrunes, which work great but seem much easier. But I’m very interested in learning sigil channeling! Have you used one of your own sigils over a longer time? What are your experiences with that?

2 Likes

Looking forward to reading it :slight_smile:

Havent heard of bind runes before. Sounds interesting. Will have to google see what comes up.

I channeled 8 sigils for a circle which i plan on carving into stone. Which also came with words to vibrate. Currently they are on paper and i use them when doing rites. I can feel the difference in energy.

They were only channeled about two weeks ago. So no i havent used them over a long period of time. So far so good.

1 Like

Bindrunes are a creative way to combine different runes, and create your own ones. Very potent and effective. I can recommend them, even if it’s off topic.

Ok! Sounds awesome nontheless. I’ll see how this goes for me. After my recent period of hardship I felt that I demand something more out of my spiritual practice, so my goal and hope is to stay in this sphere for long-term achievements. This will definitely push my limits!

1 Like

Personally, I pull from several sources as I discover them in what works and what makes sense and is nonsense.

3 Likes

Do you use stuff for different sources even while pathworking the same Qlipha over long periods of time?

1 Like

To be blunt, I am very eclectic and will combine some sources with others.
Presently I am beginning and experiencing the Qlipoth for the first time, just recently. Like others though I have been studying it for years. I finally took the Draconian dive just this year.

The amusing part of the Draconian Current is it relates to me through Nanabozho, my tribal Trickster figure who brought humanity the gifts we have today. The Qlipoth itself is a bit foreign, but from previous experiences with the Qabalah, I understand the premise.

So honestly all this is new ground for me. I am simply applying what I know and what I find I see can be used- hence the Eclectic Medicine-Magician-Druid.

EDIT - Forgive for all the “I’s” in the post.

2 Likes

Awesome! I guess it’s ok to combine different things here like all other currents (at least everyone that I know of), but I’m really curious if following the same tradition for a long time has some great rewards somewhere on the path. If I know myself correctly, I will probably combine materials from different sources too.

1 Like

Don’t spend so much money on N.A-A.218 books.

" … And if there are actual students lacking any of the sold out books we recommend that they rather download and employ one of the pdf versions, instead of turning to the second hand market, where people with only financial interests have gathered copies of our work for the mere purpose of reselling, that is unless one can afford some of the less ridiculous prices that sometimes are asked for within such settings.

Thus if any of my own books are sold-out all students can with my blessings download a copy of the out of print book, and as “payment” buy a suitable sacrificial offering to give to Saint Qayin and His Legions, for the same sum of money as the original price asked for by the publisher of the sold out book."

Interview with N.A-A.218 published on Good Friday, 25.3.2016
http://www.ixaxaar.com/218-interview-3.html

6 Likes

Thanks for letting me know.
I do prefer a physical book.
It was one of the less ridiculus prices :slight_smile:
Will keep this in mind, appreciated.

1 Like

Will ask people to kindly keep anything like PDF links and discussions about requesting and offering the PDFs off the public forum, that may be a blessing from the content creators in this instance but I am concerned about the lines getting blurred for other copyrighted works where the authors are not so generous, and newer members becoming confused by this. :+1:

4 Likes

And I also :wink:

8 Likes

Nahemoth (“Lilith”) is the first sphere of the Qlippoth and a logical point to starting. Nahemoth is the link the connects the material plane to the Sitra Ahra. This Qlipha marks the opening of the gates to Sitra Ahra and the beginning of the initiatory process. Don’t hurry and wait for a clear sign that the gate has been opened.

3 Likes

Many have answered this before, but I will try to submit what I can.

There is no one tradition to the Qlipphoth, just as there is no single way to spell Kliffot, let alone work with them. The energies that are not congruent with the “divine order” or “natural flow” of the universe, the dark and forbidden, and at the very least yin dominant, energies all congregate as the different Qlipha.

It’s energy, and the most primal way to access it is directly, via tactile visualizations, and invocations. Walpurgisnacht is a week from now. I do not need to tell you about the orgiastic rituals meant to take place at Witch’s Sabbat, or the fact that Walpurgisnacht is known as one such evening, but in my opinion, one of the best ways you can get into tune with Gamaliel, on Walpurgisnacht, is by meeting with Lilith herself, and letting her take you to the Black Sabbat itself.

PM me if you want a more detailed visualization of this, or more insight on the spirits involved, but through a mixture of invocation, sexual alchemy, meditation, projection and energy work, you can access the true nature of the Obscene Ones.

9 Likes

I’m aware. I did a divination and the cards told me Gamaliel. A less logical way to approach things, I know, but it has never failed me before. I have done magic for some years, and meditation for almost 10 years so I’m not completely new to this as I’ve been invoking darker aspects of the runes and Thurses like Loki and Gullveig which is the dark forces of the Norse pantheon. I’ll just see where this takes me!

Hell Loke! Hell Lucifer! Hell Gullveig! Hell Lilith!

4 Likes

Trust yourself and your intuition :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I tried to find where to send a PM but I really couldn’t find it xD Feel free to PM me some basic information if you want! I would appreciate it!