To what extent can spirits heal?

So basically, Hoʻoponopono is about chanting “mantra” which is going to clear things in your mind.

I hear that you are able to do that by repeating:

“Thank you, I love you, I’m sorry!”

… now, I never tried that but I did some research regard it… I guess I got it right?

I posted my take on that here because I take it a bit off-topic to the OP. :slight_smile:

For me the Huna Method i use is more complex then that,

i Read a book in French Called : ‘‘Huna le secret hawaien en Action’’ by Sylvie Doré and its taught how to Connect all your Subconscious, conscious and Supraconscious way in order to Heal yourself from any Past trauma and free your entire Being from bondage.

But yeah, repetition is part of it

[quote=“Mephistor, post:23, topic:7832”]For me the Huna Method i use is more complex then that,

i Read a book in French Called : ‘‘Huna le secret hawaien en Action’’ by Sylvie Doré and its taught how to Connect all your Subconscious, conscious and Supraconscious way in order to Heal yourself from any Past trauma and free your entire Being from bondage.

But yeah, repetition is part of it[/quote]

Mepth, can you elaborate a little bit on how that works? I think I have that english version of the book but don’t recall the process you mention here.

Thanks!
-Crush

Yeah for sure,
Lets say you want to Free yourself from Childhood Trauma that affect your Life now

You will use all the Aspect of your Mind yo heal yourself, For instance your would Find the Effect that this Trauma have on your Life on an Everyday Level. In the Same time you will start doing Visualisation with a Lot of Emotion in them concerning this Trauma (Visualise yourself Healed of it Know that your Healed) To Add the Subconscious in the Equation.

While you would work with the Supraconscious(God part of the Self) in the Way that fit you the Best(Sicne most people have a Different conception of what or who is god).

Its a bit hard to go into great detail since the Book is a Bit Lengthy

Can you tell me what spirits you used to do this?
i would appreciate it

It was more like a collective work from their part, since I was injured I could not perform any kind of magic but my last plea was to whatever spirit I worked with healing powers to help me get through that in exchange of a big bon fire with offerings. Most likely from my experience the spirits were of benevolent nature plus I had my Reiki master with me so it was a job on the “double”

Lady Eva answered superbly above. But she also said something in a reply to a similar post I made a while back. To paraphrase: “Magick works best when it uses natural mechanisms that the body already has in place. So far, it does not appear that the body has a mechanism in place to grow back a person’s limbs, etc.” So my thought is this: eyesight can be corrected through natural means. But if you get your legs blown off while fighting in a foreign war, don’t hold your breath. That is my conclusion, not Lady Eva’s.

Pulled this from a previous post–

This is the sigil of Mak’ta’lahn, from the Book of Azazel. Mak’ta’lahn is described therin as: “A master of mechanics. At face-value, this implies that he is able to fix that which is broken, wether made of metal or of flesh.” (found on page 142)

I can personally vouch for the effectiveness of this spirit in healing or “repairing” operations.

I had injured my left knee playing basketball, and many months later the knee was beginning to hurt during hiking, getting in and out of cars, even sitting cross legged for meditations. I was able to completely end the problem, and it never bothers me anymore.

Similarly, I had a constant metallic scent of blood in my nose for about half a week that would not leave. Not an injury per-se but still something wrong that needed to be healed. Since working with Mak’ta’lahn to remove the issue I’ve never had it again.

The most helpful working with Mak’ta’lahn I’ve conducted so far was in an effort to cure some sort of issue with my internal organs. Unlike the previous two mentioned problems this was very painful, my large intestines would fill with gas and swell up, my kidneys would get inflamed and also swell. The whole experience was like having a belt winched up around my internal organs. My belly area would swell up greatly and become firm to the touch like when a rubber balloon is over inflated. In the past the condition would come occasionally but the frequency was becoming too common. After working with Mak’ta’lahn I’ve never had these symptoms strike again.

Ive also worked with Mak’ta’lahn to repair other issues.

Its “too good to be true” right?

I used evocation in all of these workings, never was evocation to physical appearance required.

If you feel that a single evocation will not be enough to- for example- heal your eyesight, you can make an agreement with Mak’ta’lahn to evoke Him multiple times over multiple days; for example evoking him every day for nine days and receiving of His healing each day, focusing heavily on visualization of your goal. Hell, you could even make a short-term pact if you want.

I hope this helps.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hail Azazel!

4 Likes

Raphael… yeh that sack of shit never helped me EVER. Jesus Christ… same fucking bullshit. GOD by whatever Tetragrammaton you use… fucking useless.
And I dare say all the “demonic” Nordic, Egyptian, tribal, and every spirit out there equally fucking useless when it comes to PHYSICAL maladies.

ALL EQUALLY WORTHLESS!

Why should they get even a nod when they can’t even work their part of deals? Ah, that’s right… not enough belief, faith, second sight, divination.

Retardo dreams of them mean shit and my mental psyche is what it is. When it comes to physical living breathing world… these shades beyond the veil are ethereal nothings. I’ve truly become fed up with their ineptness in all things and vague mumbo jumbo.

I call … they better come like the fucking dogs they are. They don’t… then they’re dead to me and I better NEVER EVER see them across the veil if I ever die.

Rip n tear.