To look attractive

Is Beelzebub a demon or a deity?? Sorry I’m new to this,also I would not like to use any dark entities help for any such purpose , I preper to only work with good energies even if the results may be slow

If you believe you’re hot… Most people around you will

2 Likes

Beelzebab is associated with the Canaanite god Baal. I don’t know what you mean by “Dark” entities but if you mean “evil” then let me tell you demons aren’t “evil” spirits as many religion portray them to be instead they are mighty ancient gods, kings and dukes.

1 Like

Thank you dear… Is there a thread where I can read all about different kind of entities and what they can do… thank you for your kind guidance

1 Like

Ba-El is Belzeebub…baal, means lord

1 Like

Baal and bael are the same…the source for the name Beelzebab is in the “Books of Kings”, written Baalzebub

The title “Baal” and “Bael” without a doubt means “Lord” but in one understanding Baalzebub is translated as “Lord of flies”.

The only difference is Baal is usually spelled “Bael”. Both are the same entity. And it’s only my opinion.

1 Like

It’s my pleasure. :slight_smile: :sparkles:
I don’t think there is a thread about all the entities but you can easily write up the name in the search function, I believe there are plenty of information here about different entities. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

I think this will help you.

2 Likes

Baal is a title to mean lord …Bael is the twist to actually, mean, lord bELzeebub IF YOU notice the EL… But yes, he answers, to both

1 Like

@anon84423462 that’s why there is a service called hypnosis to get people into action. =o)

It’s all about energy. The energy you create is the kind of attraction you’ll bring into your life. hence your skill in state of mind management.

1 Like

Take it down mate, you know this is a secret :rage:

1 Like

lol. no one believes me anyways. otherwise i would be financially free. somehow people think hypnosis is last resort when it should be first. they fight it like the plague. It’s like they don’t want good in their life. Make all kinds of excuse to not use that service. They rather go broke trying everything else causing more issues before hypnosis. Even if i hand them the service on a plate they think there’s a catch. IT’s really is harder to sell hypnosis than black magick. crazy right? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Put up a vision board with a picture of someone that’s really attractive that resembles you , like a physical attraction higher self , keep staring at it and being grateful for looking that amazing , and your subconscious will guide you to the goal

Wear some red too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree with this, all of occult practice is %90 psychological, %10 supernatural in my opinion, if I train anyone under my wings they will learn hypnosis and psycholgy before anything.

1 Like

All i can say is fear is the culprit in their misconception of hypnosis. movies give it a bad reputation too. It’s also fear of being in control. they can’t let go in order to better their lives. It’s also trust issues allowing a hypnotist to work with their mind. They afraid of what may come up. It’s base on their misunderstanding of hypnosis’s purpose. Sure you can use it for evil and program wrong . That’s why you have to look at the person to see if you trust them. Screening people skills. That’s where many don’t know how to do. hence why they get into bad relationships one after another.

1 Like

Start practing mewing, it will give you a better jawline, cheekbones and eye area, the key components of attractiveness, use sublimnals and law of attraction to increase height, your gonna have to experiment with that tho, good luck

Oh and start lifting and eating healthy If your not already

Thanks I have been using subs from the past 3 moms definitely I feel higher then before,also I do mewing too.

One other thing to get anything in life. It’s called discipline. there’s a quote by chase hughes. " discipline is when you put the needs of your future self ahead of your own".

Not many understand this in this time of chaos . especially the younger ones running about when they should be sheltered in.

1 Like

Perfect, just keep doing what your doing, your gonna look great!

Thank you v much kind stranger