To enn or not to enn

Reminds me of some sort of oriental spirit. (And no not DBZ which reminds me of a Hawaiian spirit)

There’s some inks to enns on various sites including listings Goetia and Dukante (I’d of thought there would be more). There are pronunciation guides and videos.

I believe there is a difference from
mind thinking them
to whispering them
to saying them
to calling them
to singing them
And to vibrating them

On a side note I haven’t seen a spreadsheet of the listed beings and their enns. I know once could be constructed where there is a list of the enns or parts used to see which beings also use that part (ie “an ca”)

Some I see have an emphasis on capital (or it’s a mistake in typing… “An Ca” instead of “an ca”). Yeah, I’ve though about wring up one just to see which parts of the enns are used more. (I should also note whether Goetia or Dukante or other).

As to meaning, I read different things from no meaning or language to some deciphering.

The spirit in question would be best to go to for the call it prefers from the individual.

2 Likes

This is the guide i use for pronounciation of Enn and i have literally 0 issues. Every time i begin to mess with a Goetic being i use the Enn besides Lucifer because i didn’t have the patience to learn it and he didn’t have an issue when we worked together. I get similar results using the Enn and not using the Enn so whatever works for you, works

1 Like

I like looking at them all. If I find one where Simone vocalizes it I record it to listen and compare in my leisure time.

I’ve been listening to a lot of Powerwolf lately and I rather enjoy the vocals on the chants there (which I presume are Latin and possibly Catholic). I’m glad he went with a more operatic singing than the guttural throat growl many powermetals start or get into. If demons talk in guttural throat thrashing speech they must need throat losenges all the time.

BAM!!! My new offerings to demons. The best sore throat losenges money can buy (or most effective).

2 Likes

I ve read in a few different places that King Paimon doesnt like his enn. And views it disrespectful. I’ve read they can’t refuse the call of their enns, it’s like forcing them to come to you. Which would make sense why nobody has an issue reaching them when they use there enns.

1 Like

How does one create an Enn for a son of Lilith that appears to have no Enn? Or at least isn’t documented.

If anybody reads this, would it be rude to try and do this? OR would it be ok? To create an Enn for a demon?

Makes me wonder if they’d prefer a tune or song you create esp for them over an enn

The supposed origin of the demonolatry enns is that they were given directly from the demons themselves, or were channelled.

If you want an enn, simply evoke the demon in question and ask it to provide one. A few here on the forum have done so with demons not traditionally part of the demonolatry religion.

However, remember that enns are never necessary, and not all demons have them, or even like them.

2 Likes

Use enns or not. It is your choice only. You can repeat for instance, things like “[name of spirit] come” and stuff like that, and it will also work if you are into it.

1 Like

Whatever gets you in tune with the spirit will work.

1 Like

Honestly the demon in question seems to respond to singing best. The other day i was singing a song from rocky horror picture show and he showed up. Then he asked me to sing it like four more times. He was very handsy while I sang. Not that I mind.

My main problem is that he does this thing where he will show up, get my attention, get me to do something, then leave before i can ask for more information. Almost feels like either I suck at communication or he just likes messing with me.

Any suggestions on how to get him to stick around long enough to ask if he has an Enn? I feel like it might help communication. At least thats my hope.

Is there a certain number of times an enn should be sung during the day? Many consider 108 times a significant number.

No, there isn’t, just chant until you either feel something or lose focus.

The idea of 108 repetitions being spiritually significant comes from the practices of Hinduism and Buddhism, imported by the New Age community, as that number is considered important within those traditions. However, it doesn’t really apply outside of them.

I only use the guidepost of 108 when using the Hindu Bija mantras, for example, but when using my own angelic mantras, I chant more for a set amount of time than a certain number of reps.

As with everything, though, do as you will.

2 Likes

To evoke and or invoke a spirit, thoughtform, or anything else,… do you have to visualize what/who you are trying to call while staring at a sigil, saying the enn, and or repeating the name of your target?

Does knowing when the intended target is successfully invoked or evoked require any non-physical senses?

I know that if you evoke without developed senses, it’s best to just act as if you know the spirit is there…

but at what point is it time to stop staring at the sigil, saying the enn or name of the target and consider the process of invoking or evoking complete?

When is it time to assume the spirit is there?

As I typed this I noticed that maybe this should be it’s own post but it was already mostly typed by then.

The evocator may either let a mental image of the spirit come, or do a so called structuring.
Sometimes the structuring may include concentration on the Ze’al chakra, basically at the nape, and stretching the right or dominant arm, with the hand’s palm forward. While incense is burning, the form of the spirit (the one described in the grimoire, or simply a human being etc.) is visualized in the smoke.
A bit of stuff about undeveloped astral senses also here:

You know you’re done gazing at a sigil (theoretically it’s a step before the structuring) once it opens: this happens by the lines seemingly disappear, then reappear like floating on the surface. It’s one of the possible signs, doesn’t necessarily happen to everyone.
Indeed, a target may be likewise summoned; so by choosing such option there would be 2 evocations, the one of the spirit and that of an individual to be influenced.

1 Like

Well, I wouldn’t say “most” judging by the posts on here: only demonolaters. Enns are from the religion of Demonolatry, and plenty mages are not religious like that. Demonolater worship entities, which I think is anti ascension and is therefore a self defeating approach.

Of course, chants can be used outside of a religion and people use mantras without actually being Buddhist too, but I don’t know if it’s fair to say enns are that popular… maybe in other forums they are. :thinking:

Nah, I don’t think they care. They don’t want to be worshipped, that comes from human weakness and if anything, I’d say they were the practitioner beig disrespectful to themselves… however, as I always say, “intention is everything”… if you are chanting an enn with the intent that you are not giving your power away, you are not debasing yourself and begging for contact, so you are simply using one of the many methods available to reach the right energy to make a connection, then, I don’t see a problem.

If you’re working with a higher level entity, it’s helping you for one of two reasons, it wants to gain energy from the interaction in a mutually beneficial way, or it is here volunteering to help humans ascend and is happy you’re trying. I personally don’t like enns or demonolatry on principle as I dislike ALL religion, but if you look at the energy in them, there’s nothing mean, malicious or disrespectful in the intent behind their creation or use ever.

I would stress: please rely on your own senses and try it yourself: watch how the energy inside you and the room changes when you chant the enn, and you decide for yourself if this is the case or not for you. Then make up your own mind.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

I like the Summoning of all magickal powers incantation… although I don’t know how long it will take me to memorize and use it.

Not sure how any of those incantations can open astral senses.

Also that incantation to summon fourth looks pretty cool although also a lot to memorize.

You can begin by reading those incantations; the summoning one seems to be more targeted for demons.
Here

there are other incantations, included a couple for astral senses.

1 Like

Cool. I will be looking through there then.

1 Like