To enn or not to enn

Most mages/witches use Enns to connect with Goetic demons. A witch told that chanting their enn is disrespectful from the Lesser Key of Solomon. Is it disrespectful to use Enns to connect to a Goetic god/goddess?

8 Likes

Always used.
I have never had problems

6 Likes

No. I use them all the time.

4 Likes

There are a few spirits that don’t entirely like it but they will still come it’s like how people would evoke in the “Name of god”

4 Likes

I started to use enns and also started to get results. So I suggest yes.

7 Likes

Who are those spirits that dislikes Enns?

3 Likes

I was told before by another magician so don’t quote me on it

Lucifer and King Paimon for awhile I stopped using King Paimons enn and I felt the connection drop so take that as you will

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say “most witches/mages” use them, I for one had never heard more than a quick mention about them before I joined the forum and I practiced magic for well over a decade before joining. They do however work fairly well and I’ve had no complaints about using them .

4 Likes

King Paimon hates his enn and told me “my child don’t do that anymore okay”

9 Likes

I mean it makes since maybe I’ll just make a new one with him to call him

Or I can just pull out my necklace sigil of him he always let’s me know he’s there when I do that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You should say it 108 times

4 Likes

I listen to recordings of them during meditation. For me, it’s kind of like preparation for working with them, especially if I never have before.

3 Likes

A few thoughts: the enns, although recent, maybe are “personal” enough to (optionally) replace sigils, instead of resorting to simply calling the entity’s names. On the other hand, one may prefer the latter approach as it doesn’t add other words to the name.

4 Likes

Enns come from the practice of demonolatry, which is the worship of demons. They are of recent origin, making their first appearance in the literature around the 1960’s, I believe, so they are not “traditional” in any way as @Akashiel mentioned. It is said that they were given directly to the magicians from the demons themselves so I find it very odd that King Paimon would tell you to stop using his enn. That sounds more like something an impostor spirit would say.

For the record, I don’t use them, mainly because I’m never sure how to pronounce them correctly. They aren’t necessary for evocation.

12 Likes

when i dont know (or too bored to find)an enn i use this "kama kala kama kala (N) and repeat it.

4 Likes

Isn’t that the tail end of EA’s conjuration to summon forth any spirit? :thinking:

3 Likes

yes.i believe the kama kala part translates to something like come come come come…

3 Likes

use em, never had a problem.

2 Likes

That’s weird. I work with the good King quite a bit and have never had him tell me that.

2 Likes

Never used an enn in my life.
Also about 90% of my interactions don’t even happen in this dimension I rarely actually call forth a demon. Mostly I just speak to them with telepathic clairisentience I often use clairaudience and clairvoyance as well.

8 Likes