Tired of someone benefitting from their "chronic illness"

So maybe I’m just being a petty asshole but there’s someone I just can’t stand anymore. This person has managed to get what she wants by making herself look like a martyr. She’s ALWAYS posting about her “chronic illness” and how it takes a toll on her. All I see are comments of how she’s such a warrior (mainly her family). Truth is, I don’t know exactly what she has except that she had a stroke at 30, but she’s fine. She passes out from time to time but it’s due to hypoglycemia. I have that myself, so it’s really not a big deal and can easily be regulated following a healthy diet. She’s now 40, doesn’t work at all, still lives at home and her family supports her financially. She goes around acting like a martyr and oh so religious that it’s sickening. But on the other hand, sports a pentagram pendant, listens to some pretty dark music which lyrics of killing people, and fucks around with someone who has other women and she knows it. What would her Christina family say? :scream: :scream: :scream:

My main pet peeve is how she continues to get away with shit due to her “chronic illness.” She’s even benefitted from my help, and I want to tear down her facade. I’ve seen and been around people with real problems and they try their best to get ahead in life without using or lying to people, so why should she continue to benefit from those feeling sorry for her?

Any spells or rituals I can use to give her something to really cry about? Or am I just being petty? Your honest opinion is appreciated.

2 Likes

You just said you dont know exactly what she has, but she’s fine. If you dont know exactly what she has, how can you be sure she’s fine?
You dont know what goes on behind closed doors, there could be other medical issues she hiding or not saying anything about. Point is you dont know.
Dont judge another person until you’ve walked in they’re shoes comes to mind. Perhaps try to find out if there is any other issues she has, divination, evoking entities who specialize in healing, perhaps try to help her, before you tear her down.
Honestly she doesnt sound like a great person, but you also sound like a little bit of an asshole.

What if your cursing her or attacking her effects some medical problems she has, but you dont know about? How would you feel if she died or something. Get more information so you can make an informed decision, you dont want to regret what you choose to do.

8 Likes

She’s fine because she has said this. To me specifically. The only thing she relies on is telling everyone about her stroke. She thrives off people feeling sorry for her. I know this too because I’ve seen both sides to her. Preaches and praises God then talks about cursing and hexing on another. It’s not rocket science to figure out people’s true intentions. She gets what she wants without having to lift a damn finger because she’s catered to by those who feel sorry for her. I wouldn’t necessarily care about why she’s doing this, but the mere fact that she even got me to buy it is enough for me to be upset. She got free things because of me. And now that I see her true colors, that makes me the bad one? She’s conning people. Ok let’s say she’s not disclosing other underlying health issues. She’s still manipulating people. She’s not doing anything to make herself better or even try to make a life of her own without milking others for money. So why should I feel sorry for her?

4 Likes

My mother has had heart disease since before I was born. Two open heart surgeries, strokes, kidney disease, cancerous brain cells and the list goes on and on. But never one has she used any of her ailments to get by in life at the expense of other people. She did all she could to get by, even making stuff to sell in the street such as floral arrangements, jewelry, etc. She tried. This woman doesn’t do shit! At all! That’s why I said I’ve seen and been around people who have real problems, but they at least try.

2 Likes

I never said you should feel sorry for her, or that it makes you the bad one. Yeah I said you were being a little bit of an asshole, when you said you didn’t know exactly what she has, and was planning to throw magick around. You didn’t mention in the first post that she told you she was fine.

If you want to tear her down, Sorath is good for that. Belial is also good for removing blocks and limitations she’s putting on herself. She’ll be torn down and be forced to face herself, she can either wallow in misery then or rebuild herself better then she was before.
Also consider asking Belial to help her family, remove the blinders they have on concerning her.
Just be careful working with Sorath.

2 Likes

Work with Belial and Sorath, when she has nothing and no one left to help her, she will be forced to get her shit together, or worse case scenario wallow in misery and eventually kill herself. Belial hates people like that, he will be more then happy to help

2 Likes

I get what you were saying. I mean I too thought about it, but she’s not missing any limbs. She can get a job, even if it’s something minimal. She supposedly studied makeup and she’s not even doing that. She keeps posting about how she can’t do all these things but yet I see her out and about at parties (well before this pandemic took over), exercising, drinking, attending concerts, etc. So she can work, she just chooses not to because she has everyone fooled with her sickness. Someone who she has completely blindfolded told me she’s “fighting for her life every single day” and I’m just a jealous bitch. I don’t take pride in having someone support me. I just don’t like that she’s getting away with so much shit. I think it’s really unfair tbh because she also benefitted from me at one point.

Thank you for your imput though :relaxed:…but tell me why must I be careful working with Sorath?

2 Likes

He can be rather destructive and he doesnt discriminate in who or what is destroyed. Ea has worked with him and so has others, they all say to be careful working with him for good reason.

You do want to be careful he doesnt decide to include you and tear your life down. Use the search bar to read up on others working with Sorath.

2 Likes

yup. gets old when people use their excuse of playing the victim to benefit. Lots of people do that. They use the past drama/trauma as excuse to not be better people. They blame it on their past issue as why they do wrong to others.

You can cast a humble spell. She’s basically trap in that timezone. many people who have stroke do that. It’s condition response. Like fear. Once it happens it stays there until therapy is used. That’s how phobia works. Dog bark and attack you when your a kid. Now your scared of all dogs.

Just leave those people in the dust. You can also cast spells for people to see the truth about her.

4 Likes

Ok will do. So is Sorath somewhat similar to Andras in regards of destroying someone and possible taking you with if you’re not careful? I’ve read this too.

Will do my homework on Sorath though.

1 Like

Wow…I never thought of it as a trauma for her. I guess because I see no fear in her while she goes out and parties. I just took it as her enjoying the attention of people who feel sorry for her. But like you said, it gets fucking old. I mean I don’t know what it’s like to have a stroke, but my mother had one and she never used any of her health issues to her benefit. So I have this idea that you need to try and survive. Sure sometimes we need help from people but this woman took it way overboard. Every single day she has to post something on social media about her fucking “chronic illness” and everyone is feeling sorry for her and calling her a warrior and all the crock of shit. But she doesn’t post anything while she’s been out drinking, sleeping around, partying. SMH…

That’s what I want. For people to see the real her and not this fake persona she created of “Poor me, poor me, I’m sick.” There are people who are really struggling with health issues and I don’t see them doing this crap and getting money/gifts in return like her.

2 Likes

my dad use it as excuse to trap mom. emotional chain. keep saying he die if he’s left alone. They still can’t really be apart otherwise he feel anxiety from the 2 heart attack he had. He even gets trap in his head that anything that raise blood pressure will kill him. so he fear exercise. he blames on food so he eat minimal food choice where he gets no vitamins. It’s big trauma generalized to all activity of his life.

Part of it is lack of education and don’t want to learn. Stuck in that fear of death cuz of the anxiety from heart attack due to smoking.

If people fall for her bs, then it’s on them. Not your responsibility. Some people you can’t help. In due time, she will realize her games not gonna work.

People’s issue is not yours. don’t take it on. Even if it’s family. A person’s business is no one’s business. Even if you are in relationship. That’s why most friendship/ relationship don’t work out. People get into other’s business or they make their business other’s business. Especially with 3rd party around. Let’s say u have a friend, she involve all her family issues and carry it over to your friendship. Tha’ts bs. her family issues gots nothing to do with both of you. Or her family views about you. The friendship is between you 2. why include 3rd party input? That’s called getting in other’s business. Never work out.

3 Likes

I’m very sorry about your dad and how he uses his health issues as influence over your mom. But you’re saying he in fact has fear? Because I can assure you this woman doesn’t have fear…except maybe if her family finds out how much she’s bullshitting them so they continue to support her.

And yes, it’s not my business what she does. But like I wrote previously…she has also benefitted from me too. I’m a sucker for helping people in need. I bought face masks and had enough to go around. I made sure my family was covered first and some extra masks were given to friends. Somehow she got a hold of them too without my knowledge. She used her illness to make a friend I helped out feel bad and hand over the masks I had given him. Ok fine. I helped her out financially and she used that money instead to buy jewelry, go out, stupid shit for her cat, etc. She also stole my password to Netflix and other streaming services, and when I confronted her about it, she acted as if she had no idea how that happened. That was the last straw. I mean it’s not like I want her dead, but she can’t keep getting away with shit just because she’s “sick.” This is the side of her that people refuse to see or she hides so well. I’ve even thought about her doing some dark work to have everyone fooled into handing over whatever she wants.

2 Likes

I had the same issue with a person at work! She suffer from so many stuff that’s rare… from the first time I couldn’t be around her because I feel like shit… everyone helped her alot! I even covered for her bunch of times! My only problem was being with her in the same office! I turn to a bitch and lash out! I even thought I had anger issues or something… her negative energy was too much for me! So I invested in some crystals for the office, did some blocking sigils for me and some healing rituals for her without her knowing! Next thing i know she’s talking about a new medicine that worked for her and getting more positive results! She’s not making me angry anymore but i have noticed that she intentionally try that… now its just makes me laugh when she try annoying me…
Not sure how this would help your situation! But you are right to feel pissed!

3 Likes

Hmm…you make a valid point in regards to you performing blocking sigils for yourself. I guess if the situation was different, I’d definitely let it go and do the same thing you did. But seeing as to how she used me as well for personal gain, I take it more personal. I don’t think she deserves any freebies just because she has health issues. She has fooled enough people to make them think she’s dying. I mean if you want to get technical, we’re all dying, with every second that passes by.

So what type of crystals did you buy? Did you hide them around the office or just had them by you or your coworker?

1 Like

It’s just betrayal that’s all. It like when a good relationship break up. It happens when others are fake and take advantage of your kindness. that’s why i got rid of a bunch of people before they can do wrong. fake friends. I don’t even contact them no more. All you can do is move on and curse them for the wrong they did. Action. Don’t dwell on it or let it get to you. Worse thing a person can do is self traumatize over what other wrongs people do.
Let it go. Just curse person and move on.

3 Likes

selenite, jade, quartz and obsidian crystals! I found animals and artistic shaped ones! I spread them around the tables! When my coworkers ask i just say its a gift for them to decorate their office! As long as it looks good, people don’t second guess it!

2 Likes

Exactly what I’m wanting to do. Just wondering what punishment is suitable for this particular person.

You just reminded me, a coworker gave me a small white statue of La Santa Muerte (Holy Death). I don’t think she had any ill intentions behind it or even knew much about it. Nothing has happened to me either so I took it as a good omen.

1 Like

It would be better to do a spell to discover what inside of you wanted to help her and why are you so salty about it now.
A lot of people get upset at people who have an abundance of help because they themselves don’t have that. Why are you mad her family helps her?

Plus having a disease where you randomly pass out is pretty fucking scary. You are sayinf you have that and it’s not a big deal… there’s a lot of wounds you need to work on. Lashing out at a person who isn’t afraid to request help however she does it isn’t going to help her but it will repel other people you could be drawing towards you to make your life more pleasant… successful and happy people can smell the salt miles away.