Tired of someone benefitting from their "chronic illness"

And you haven’t considered the possibility that maybe some of those people like to rescue and she’s filling a void in their lives to make them feel important or gives them the RUSH of drama missing in their boring lives? If she has “taken advantage of you” one day you are going to have to examine you end of it or it will happen again. If you are really the one providing the value, all you have to do is walk away. She can’t leech off of you anymore.

I’m all for cursing for justice but when you throw negative energy out for petty stuff like this, you interfere with drawing your good at the same time. Your call to decide if it’s worth it. Though if she’s spiritually protected because she has spirits bringing in this help on her behalf it could backfire. After all you said she’s wearing a pentacle.

2 Likes

I used to have a situation where I was covering for a couple people too often at the expense of my life and goals and I went through a period of just saying no no matter what. They went out and wore out some other people and then finally quit.

1 Like

I previously mentioned I’m a sucker for helping people. However helping those who REALLY need it, not someone who just uses sickness to their advantage, like she does.

I don’t care that she has her family fooled. I’m only upset because she used me too based on lies and deceit. And also some stuff went down behind my back that I was unaware of until recently. I figured her out. I simply brought up her family because she has them eating at the palm of her hand, so why does she feel the need to go screw other’s over and have everyone else feel sorry for her as well? Is she not getting enough attention and support from her family? Guess not, based on her behavior outside.

It’s not life threatening like she plays it out to be. Your sugar levels drop so all you need to do is eat something with sugar. Your body alerts you long before you feel like passing out, so it’s really not random or I should’ve said, unexpected. I’m not going to sit here and stop my entire life over this or have people support me and make it out to be like it’s something incurable or terminal. It’s not.

She’s not asking for help because she NEEDS it. She’s asking or better yet, using and manipulating people because she gets by without having to do anything to deserve it. She’s a user. A con artist. Using all these big medical terms that no one dares to question what they’re really about. Not saying her stroke wasn’t a big deal. But she survived. Her body is perfectly capable of leading a normal life. If she can go out partying, drinking, have sex, etc., she can sustain a job vs having everyone (including me at one point) feel sorry for her.

2 Likes

Nothing good came out from this! I lost time, energy and money over her. Yes it was my decision to help out but it wasn’t my decision to cross paths with someone who basically cries wolf all the freakin’ time. My efforts could’ve gone to someone else who truly deserves it. So why shouldn’t I be upset over this or be deemed as salty? I work hard for my money. I invested in things to help myself and others who I feel need it (such as buying face masks and passing some to friends who are “essential” workers. She doesn’t work. Now she can’t go anywhere, so why did she take them? Those weren’t for her but fine, it was our mutual friend’s decision to give her some. All she’s doing is posting pictures of herself with the masks when they could’ve gone to someone who really needs them. That’s my point. And all while exaggerating her health issues to cause pitty. Pardon my French, but I feel like people like her are fucking it up for those who truly have problems and it’s a shame.

she didn’t fool you. You fool yourself. There were many signs i’m sure. And now your making tons of excuse cuz your bitter about it. what she have with others is not your business. Only business is when you interact with her. The punishment , you decide if it justify what she did to you. Not of what she did to others. That’s their business.

2 Likes

Why does she bother you so much ? Why don’t you just block and ignore her ? Has she done something to you ?

1 Like

she took advantage of him to get benefits that’s all. We call them fake people. Everyone has gone through being betrayed and used.

Your opinion is respected, I simply stated the story behind it. I’m upset and bitter that my time, money and efforts were spent on someone undeserving. So thank you for your input.

1 Like

I don’t get it , but whatever .

And we are telling you to curse and move on instead of dwelling on it like it’s a trauma. It’s recently happen to me too and i curse those that cause the betrayal and just don’t let it get to me. I do what i have to do to feel better. In my case it was a 3rd party getting involve and messing things up to get the person to be enemies from misunderstanding. Mine was more life/death situation. Pretty serious stuff. So it took lots of time and resources since it’s life/death situation brain surgery recovery related. Even worse , it was a soul friend too. Not just some friend. I wouldn’t do so much for friends if they don’t mean much to me.

2 Likes

@note_dude You know how it is. From betrayal. People’s feelings get hurt so they feel anger/rage. He’s just letting things out which is good. however, he needs to release by cursing for the wrong he felt.

I’m more someone to encourage praying to The Archangel Michael . He deals with punishment .

i’m reminded of the stupid sayinig. “No Good deeds goes unpunished.” and somehow bad deeds gets rewarded.

this just means be careful of who you help in future.

2 Likes

Lol I’m actually a female. And I understand your point of view. Like I said, I was just relaying the backstory and figured someone could point me in the right direction as to what curses I can use in order achieve justice for this particular situation. Not for everyone else she’s using. Just me. Rose94 gave me a place to start so I’ll look into it. Don’t want to kill the person, but I was used and simply want justice. So again, thank you for your time and input. I mean that with sincerity.

2 Likes

same concept applies. gender don’t matter…

It’s not easy to get death spell working anyways. lol If it was then everyone be dying faster than the corona virus. We get magick users who are trigger happy casting left and right over every little disagreements.

Like now literally, i get homeless blasting music in alleyway of building i live in. If i can cast death magic easily. i would of casted already.

Agreed. But I wouldn’t necessarily call this little nor is it a life/death situation. It’s more of a case (for me at least) of someone needing a dose of their own medicine.

1 Like

here’s some success stories for ideas.

1 Like

Oh dear. King Belial might be good for this.

I worked with King Belial recently via letter of intent regarding someone similar: She would hide behind her depression whenever she did something wrong. Hours later she was facing herself. I cut her off, though she didn’t stop, and I got harassed by her friends because of it. But through this, she was still facing the reality of what she’s like and no doubt that she still is.

1 Like

Wait why would her friends harass you? For cutting her off? So you were pegged as the villain I take it?

1 Like

Yeah, basically. However, I know the truth. With King Belial, people will be forced to see themselves as others do. However, I’m just saying what’s worked.

I do believe it would be better for you to cut this person out of your life. You’ll feel so much better.

2 Likes