Tips on Fear, Demons entities and more

If I can’t do this I’m joining the Roman Catholic Church.

1. You have to drink
  2. And gamble at their fairs
  3. Not allowed to pull out
  4. If you can manage to fuck that up you tell some geezer in a closet you forgot to gamble didn’t get smashed and pulled out.
    17 hail Mary’s your back on track to heaven! Lmfao
    If dwelling on good thoughts of my desire brings me what I want why is Luke Bryan still alive wearing designer jeans and just generally being a kmart cowboy? Answer me that Eckhart!
    I’m pretty brutal…sorry.
1 Like

Wow. That’s so deep. It sounds like you know more about the occult than you think and/or it is a potential path spread out before you if you choose to take it. The decision is your alone to make.

You have free will.

No spirit or God can force anything on you without your consent. Azazel and you are only one if you allow and want that. If it’s not what you want, simple fix, stop invoking him and release him. Unless you’ve committed yourself to him for a period of time or project, you can ask him (respectfully) to leave. Hopefully without too much retaliation (the stories on that aspect scare me).

I have no doubt that everything you’ve shared is true, and I’m not suggesting that - so please don’t think that. It would also freak me out to be approached by any spirit and told that we are one - especially one of the major ones like Azazel. It’s normal to ask “Why me?” Another part of me would then think, “Why not me?” It is flattering especially if you sat in church for years with nothing spiritual ever happening.

He approached you first so that means that he needs something from you. Obviously there’s more to you than you realize or give yourself credit for. Cool!

Just remember, free will. You do control what happens next.

Making a talisman out of your guitar is harsh. I’ve heard of that though when it comes to things that people “worship” above all else. I’d still ask for a reconsideration. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Thanks man I will give it real thought. Thank you