Tips on Fear, Demons entities and more

Done

1 Like

Thatā€™s dope you had a random spiritual/magical awakening so quickly and already have some abilities. Thatā€™s really not that crazy, Iā€™m new and but people on here have sex with entities, have, babies with them, touch, invoke, evoke them. Some people even combine themselves with them. ā€œBut I donā€™t want to go among mad people,ā€ Alice remarked. ā€œOh, you canā€™t help that,ā€ said the Cat: ā€œweā€™re all mad here." Welcome to wonderland :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So when it comes to Fear and Entities I only have one issue that I can think of that personally effects and bothers me.

At nigh sometimes I see shadows literally swarming around my room and about a week ago I woke up to seeing a massive shadow being standing by my bed facing me and I was terrified.
which I posted some where else on here on another thread about shadow beings .Anyway the biggest thing I fear and probably other people do to is the unknown thatā€™s around in the dark. When you know something is there and can actually see the outline and feel it but have no clue wtf it is thats the most scary thing for me. If I knew what I was dealing with it would be a different story. If it was a demon I summoned previously than whatever Iā€™m fine with it idk what they are. Definitly need a solution to this.

before I got into the magic stuff I caught some type of evil looking entity clearly on camera which i posted here. Iā€™ve had entities around me for awhile. If anyone knows a solid way to confront these unknown fears Iā€™m all ears.

I can;t see or really hear the entities I summon yet or I would as them. I can just strongly feel a presence and sometime Iā€™ll get voices when in deep meditation but I forget what they say quickly which suckā€¦

I know it will improve though Iā€™ve only been meditating on a daily basis for around 3-4 months

1 Like

Well do I have ability? What should I do? Iā€™m no magician or witch. I am LITERALLY dumb about this what little I know I learned from EA and google. He follows me everywhere he tells me things like, I guess what we Christians or ex Christians call discernment. Like if I can trust some new person or not. It is beyond the weirdest shit that has ever happened.

2 Likes

It sounds like it, id say keep practicing your magick and learn what you can. You can pick up books others recommend. It doesnā€™t sound like they are causing trouble for you but if you want them to leave you alone Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a spell.

Thank you for your time. I will see what I can do.

Best of luck!

1 Like

I think the biggest takeaway is ā€œWoe to who yields!ā€ Certainly research and do what you KNOW is goiing to work. I mean the endocannabinoid system is the most extensive in the human body right, so if you approach toxic, THC can add a lot of paranoia quickly. Mark it on your wall in pencil or hang something on one after you figure it out.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry do you mind reframing your explanation? Someone else had mentioned toxic, but I donā€™t get what pencil marking you are describing.

Toxic means poison, but I think the danger is just becoming overwhelmed. Personally, Iā€™ve realized using too much THC can be like trying to jump off the high dive, and youā€™re not sure if you can swim. Mark the directions on the wall if youā€™re trying to use LBPR.

1 Like

I literally referenced notes while I was doing the LBRP the first time and stepped out of my spot to do so. It still worked. The archangels are not going to get annoyed if you are not perfect. Have you found a good reference for the pronunciations yet? People nitpick at pronunciations, which is why no one has answered that question, lest it starts an argument over how to say the words ā€œright.ā€

Hereā€™s my version:
yeh ho vuh; add o nigh; ih hee uh; ah gah la.

Using a low whisper that rattles in the throat is a great idea (someone above here in this thread said that).

3 Likes

My sober equivalent of toxic for THC would be going to a remote area alone, like a cave or forest at night, take off all your clothes and invoke Lilith. You can find out what fear of the dark means really fast with THC, and Iā€™d suppose itā€™s different for everyone.

Good to know, and definitely encouraging! Itā€™s easy to say ā€œJust do it!ā€ When it comes to sports and hobbies (even though itā€™s hard to do) but considering Magick is new and is directly channeled through you I was hesitant to perform rituals without proper protection. Also when people mention circles are they talking about a litteral circle theyā€™ve drawn out, a magic one/energy one or a mind imaginitive one? Which is recommended for beginners? I was told using my index and middle fingers as my wand/knife is fine for beginners but I wasnā€™t sure on the circle.

1 Like

Honestly coming from a newbie as my self the way I came into working with Lucifer was through my spirt animal she guided me to him. Iā€™d would say to any new magician is to find your guide ask it questions. Youā€™ll find your answers

If you are connecting with Azazel that easily then you should be able to ask him some of the big questions. The stuff he told you sounds so cryptic and Bob Proctor-ish. I would ask for some clarity in what heā€™s trying to tell you. For a spirit to come in out of the blue and play mind games isnā€™t helpful if it leaves you more confused than before.

He isnā€™t playing mind games, and its not cryptic he came to me today. He gave me instructions. I canā€™t say what yet, but he did. His message to me was itā€™s impossible to understand who you are without discovering your intentions and taking action. If youā€™re quick to go straight to a dark curse of death you know at the very least you have capacity for revenge. No judgement here. Your identity is tied to your intentions and action period. Iā€™ll tell you this Azazel is no errand boy right? Twice this week he has smitten my enemies through using his connection to Saturn to limit their options. My enemies scatter before me. He now has asked me to gather renaissance magick implements to imbue my guitar with his essence. Even took me to the grimoire chapter and verse I donā€™t know shit. You know that. Through sigil magick and invoking him he has defended me. He is my friend. You know how I summon him now. Concentrate on his sigil and he shows up, with a presence so heavy my friends have to leave. He says we are one. That was the first thing he ever said to me. Believe what you want, I appreciate you taking time and mean no disrespect but he has made me bold after taking my sigil to bind and shut the mouth of a woman attacking my dead sister on Facebook.

Arrested one hour after casting. My intention was to bind her so her freedom is diminished and can no longer speak curses on me or my family.
Sheā€™s in jail and her head and mouth are busted an hour later.
Now itā€™s my turn. He hates my drinking and I have to make a talisman out of my guitar.

Whoā€™s Bob Proctor?

Heā€™s a big Law of Attraction guru.

1 Like

I fucking hate that new age fluff bullshit.

I spent a lot of money on it and it was wasnā€™t too helpful. All I did was manifest my money into their pockets.

1 Like