Time travel

Does anybody think it’s a waste to just want to develop time travel so I can vist the 80s and 90s? that’s literally the only reason I want to travel back in time for

3 Likes

This is a path of magic that should be it’s own brand. There’s three keys I’ve discovered to this,
Dedication, Power, and Belief.
Most people say physical travel is impossible, however I know that it isn’t, just so very complex.

4 Likes

I believe it’s actually very simple, I already know multiple ways, just kind of slacking on it

2 Likes

Well please enlighten me

Time travel would require time to be a series of definite events, which it isn’t. Thus true time travel is impossible.
You could travel astrally, using the thoughts and will of others, but it’s wouldn’t be true time travel

1 Like

one is through possession, by soul traveling back in time, and forcing yourself into a body. another is dematerailzatiom through sheer will, basically you enter the same state for astral projection but hold the intent to dematerailze

3 Likes

Ive experienced it. Its not what you think or describe it as though, but I wish you luck in experiencing it so you can come back with a story rather than an attempt to disprove something you havent experienced.

4 Likes

My thoughts on this would be to ask the spirits and the great demons. I too seek this path but i want to achieve physical immortality first so i can travel to 10,000 years ago and live through history.

6 Likes

Hiya OP! IIRC there’s a few shamanic tribes that have a technique for physically turning into a ball of light, which is described in the text I read that I don’t remember the author of as capable of moving through time like we do through space. I don’t know if you can return to human form in those times, but it is perceptually possible to fold yourself into essentially observing five dimensions at once.

If you’re trying to relocate to then, it’d probably be easier to line-hop until you hit a worldstate that’s locked into then, because you’re more likely to lose yourself in a different period than bend time around as you see fit. It’s not impossible, but there are much easier ways to get similar products! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think this life / time stream is for Me to embrace and extend my magick.

Then I want to go back and possess myself as an infant and live a more enjoyable variant of my childhood.

By enjoyable I mean far beyond “The Omen”

3 Likes

What was your experience and method of doing this? Thanks.

2 Likes

Which Spirits and/or Great Demons would you ask? Thanks.

2 Likes

Not sure you would have to ask around more but if any one would know it would be the older ones

3 Likes

My interest lies in travelling into the future. Not physically but at least via soul travel. Has anyone done this?

3 Likes

It’s a matter of perspective like everything else. All things exist whether we judge them as “waste” or not. I like the idea.

3 Likes

Do it in the astral and just view the time you want to see.
If you do it in the physical, as I understand it it means switching to a closely related parallel universe, and you never get back to the one you left. They’re so close it’s not usually a problem and we do it all the time to a certain extent, but I’d be cautious to get one where things were more aligned with my will not less.

4 Likes

Agree I wish to develop and achieve impossible Wish granting powers and shatter the laws of this multiverse and the next, so I look towards the spirit Krehl’a’teral he’s a teacher whenever it comes to physical powers, you name it he’ll teach you everything all you have to do is ask him and show him whatever y’all wish to achieve as tangible powers, ice powers you name it fire powers yes that can be achieved too, physical shapeshifting into a dragon yes that as well, it all depends on the powers you wish to develop like shapeshifting shall probably take three years to develop but hey at least you know what prizes you’re getting, lol but seriously though , but be carful too for whenever y’all develop these powers, like in movies you have to keep y’alls powers a secret or else people shall start to get curious and bother the crap outta you and be asking please teach me how to get the powers you got just be carful, real magic in the multiverse In the flesh tis fun but extremely dangerous, so please be carful and have fun with your success and developments of physical powers in this world for nothing’s impossible.

1 Like

is there some where i can find more info on this topic

That is based on my personal experience and reading stories of people who “time travelled” or claimed to or experienced switching to alternate realities talking about it. And then I form my own conclusions.

I read and watch a lot and this is my opinion slowly crystalized out of the tons of information I learn about magick. I remember what works for me but usually forget where I got it from.

I don’t have a TV and I don’t watch films or fictional media. I spend all my viewing time watching youtube (or similar) videos about the paranormal, spirituality, history and magick and reading magick-related books. A good resource for stories is the Midnight Dessert podcast from the late Art Bell. I’d say binge-listen to as many as you can find.

1 Like