Time loop? Matrix? Newborn Knight of Light needs help

exactly not the kind of answer I’m looking for, I stopped using drugs since and will never use it again like that I know it harmed me but its called “bewusstseinserweiternd” (expanding consciousness drug) for a reason and if you think of every art, yes writing a novel, thats the basis for anime is an artform, as fiction and fantasy, religion for example is as much fantasy as any other novel if you want it that way. Or anything you ever read about any demon or godly being or whatever. I used these series as an example to simplify my explanation.

I use astrology and numerology, logic and reason.

my roommate definitely was a parasite, i let him live for free in my apartment and gave him his own room, since christmas because he got kicked out of his home from his parents and he was ungrateful and even stole from me. He didn’t say thanks for letting him stay once.

Edit: and he never paid any rent even tho he managed to get a job in february because he had to pay off some ppl he owed money first but still somehow had money to smoke cigs for 20€ a day.

1 Like

It’s like i freed myself of all parasites because of that incident now. drugs, my roommate and other bad habits. I know these series are “just fiction” but everything is connected.

I feel like I time travelled or changed reality i dont know.

You were just tripping. There’s nothing esoteric or special here, “consciousness-expanding” drugs can only get you so far, and you must have the understanding of the landscape to recognise where you are in the subtle realms.

At this point, there’s no way to tell, but it’s most likely you were in your own mental part of the astral, which is basically where most dreams occur - you were dreaming awake, kind of thing.

To shift realities, this is most usually done by moving through a natural portal. Its not done at will, but since this happened in one room, I doubt it.

By the way you’re using the term ‘parasite’ here, I think you don’t know what one is in the context that I used it. I don’t mean your roommate, or your habits. It’s very unlikely that you’re free of astral parasites. You can use the search function here and use the keywords “parasites 101” to find out more.

3 Likes

I looked it up:

● A Parasite is any spirit or being whether human or otherwise that takes from or influences something or someone and either does not return the favor, or delivers few to no results on the task delivered to them.

sooooo… I know I was hella tripping but I know there is more to it.

hmm, regarding shifting realities and portals:
while fighting we somehow got in the kitchen. my roommate ran out the apartment door, through the housefloor, through the front door outside after the fight. and my girlfriend ran after him, i stayed and believed I had killd him and tried killing myself out of guilt. My girlfriend called me from the housefloor (I live in a house with several apartments) and i followed her outside where my roommate was nowhere to be found. the door to my apartment was shut and i used my phone to keep the frontdoor open. I was convinced we could see him and me fighting in the kitchen from outside through the window. which didnt happen so i got back in and broke my apartment door, then I only remember waiting for the police which my girlfriend called. I know it’s fucked up.

My roommate, who doesn’t do drugs, refuses to say what we were talking about before the fight. I wrote what i remember him saying.

Edit: it was my girlfriend trying to figure out what happened and she asked him, I didn’t contact him. And he and my girlfriend really shared deep trust.

My girlfriend cleaned his room (which I didn’t enter for weeks, since it was his room) while I was in hospital, trash, moulded waste and dishes, it was disgusting she said.

1 Like

The point about the combination of the anime and the tripping is that you have filled your mental landscape with the anime.

It stands to reason that when you trip and enter the mental level of the astral, or meditate and try to find out you you are, it’s other people’s imagination and fantasies you see, as these now populate your inner world, to the point that you identify as other people’s creations.

Parasites can use this against you. It’s common for them to tell you what you want to hear, they will hide and pretend to be other things, give you emotions and impressions and lead you into activities that feed them yummy energy. Often they have preferences for particular types of energy, like anger, depression or confusion.

This, like large portions of the story, are irrelevant. He doesn’t matter, he held up a mirror so you could really look at yourself.

I think you should focus on what’s real and important for a while. That isn’t anime, and it’s not being someone’s else’s vision of a purple dragon.
You might have an astral form that’s a purple dragon, that’s fine, but be your own dragon.

1 Like

Yes, I figured out that I’m the smith of my own luck now and changed focus but like I said, I only used these series as examples so I don’t have to write/explain so much and to elaborate how it felt.

I would say the parasite fed off my luck I have in life. I’m a very clean and disciplined person (except the weed, which is past now) so what do you mean with mirror of myself.

My girlfriend is real, our love is real, my family is real, my friends are real, art is real, nature is real, i know, we start a new chapter in life and look forward to our future THAT is important, I got that, but learned that the hard way through this event.

I would say I am became my own dragon now through this incident.

What does purple dragon mean? I guess I will try finding out how I can see my astral form for the time being. Do you have any guide you can recommend?

pink and purple are actually my favourite colors tho lol

By the way, I greatly appreciate the time you spend answering me, thank you.

My girlfriend said she saw my aura and it was pastel colored and had all colors from the rainbow kinda evenly distributed but not strong/dark colors all in pastel tones with a lot of gold/yellow around the rest of my aura

He help up a mirror in the sense that when we are under stress and/or in a state of reduced inhibitions, we find out what we’re really like.

my personality changed to that of an adamantite dragon

…adamantite, purple, anything other than a fully rounded, realistic image of you you are - you identify with a shallow cartoon for children, is what I’m hearing.

But by this, you mean you think you’re all set with being some sort of “righeous” personality?
Yet, you’re the same guy that tried to kill someone.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have a judgement about killing… but it seems you do, or why would it be important to focus so much on being like a fictional character?

I could be wrong, but it sounds like, you’re running away from yourself, there are parts of you you really don’t want to look at, accept and deal with. Instead, you immerse yourself in anime rather than developing your own rich inner landscape, using other peoples borrowed inventions instead of merely being inspired by them.

I don’t know if you have astral parasites, but it would be weird if you didn’t, since they’re very common,are attracted by the sort of lifestyle you have been living, and could have influenced you losing your cool.
They don’t feed on luck - like I said, they feed on human energy, which luck is not - I suggested you research those for good reason.
It would also be in a parasites interests to keep you in a childish mindset, and not want you to do any introspection and internal development. The stronger you are the more you can see them and fight them off.

I recommend looking up ‘shadow work’, which is the art of coming to terms with your darker sides, letting them become part of your integrated whole instead of rejecting them and walking around as half a person that’s “good”.

2 Likes

I totally know what you mean by that and I already fully accept who I am, or was and “fused with my shadow”, the ego death experience I mentioned. I helped many friends heal their depression or other mental problems, I often invite my friends to my home and some of them even called my home “heaven on earth” because they feel safe and secure around me. Almost all of my friends told me that they know it wasn’t me who did that and are there for me, they helped me recover and regain trust in myself, I didn’t trust myself anymore. I hate violence and only ever hit 2 ppl in my life before, one of them is my brother who started drinking alcohol and smoking at age 13 where i was age 15 and the other one was in 5th grade an idiotic childs play that went too far. And both of these times where just one hit and over, I hate violence, i even puke when i see gore.

I know in what aspects I have been a “bad” person and hurt other people in the past (mostly ex-girlfriends, I destroyed my past relationships because I had serious self confidence issues and had massive fear of loss and trust issues, but never “actually” hurt them. I got suicidal thoughts thinking about my ex-girlfriends going somewhere alone. After I found my will of life I regained self confidence last year and only fill “my own small world” with love and understanding and everyone that personally knows me, knows that aswell. I didn’t want a girlfriend anymore until my present girlfriend kinda stumbled into my life and I fell head over heels for her. Meaning I wasn’t searching for the affection/affirmation from outside of myself anymore.

I never had any trust issues with her from the beginning and we have the healthiest relationship one can imagine and she already got over some of her traumas together with me.

You totally don’t get that I use these fantasy terms as references so one can look the terms up for understanding.

I know what kind of human I am and my friends also know that, my family und girlfriend know that and most important I kow that. The human (me) who attacked his roommate only did that because said roommate threatened the most precious thing he ever found in life, which is the strongest love I ever felt and forever will feel.

But I see you are unwilling to accept that I already know what you are keep telling me.

The only thing that still fucks with my mind is the numerology and the astrological events that occured on the same time as for example my first meditation where I felt so natural which was the only penumbral lunar eclipse and the date 10.1.2020 where I immediately experienced ego death and other signs like that. I had no idea what ego death is and I had no idea that it was a lunar eclipse but I was greatly influenced by it. Or that this guy got me introduced to astrology on 1.1.2020. Or my birthchart, or signs and other people that keep telling me I’m somehow a very important person in the spiritual world and by any means I never thought of myself as important to anything but I seem to can’t find help here ¯_(ツ)_/¯

And since even the famous @Lady_Eva whom I actually hoped to get some kind of reading someday immediately the first time I discovered this forum and read many of her posts and had high hopes in getting help understanding and/or learning about the spiritual world and my “higher self”, doesn’t seem to understand what I am writing, I’ll give up asking, thank you for your time. Have a good sleep.

Look, I’m just some person on the net… but fwiw I think you’re getting quality guidance here.

If you just got into astrology in January then maybe you actually have things still to learn, and that’s NOT a put-down or bad thing? :smiley:

Take a look at this:

There is no quality guidance in not understanding that im using references. You watch a TV-Series like the big bang theory and “identify” yourself more as character X and less as character Y but still you don’t think you are the character from the series. I do nothing else with using the term “my personality changed to that of an adamantite dragon from a fantasy game” using a reference

Of course what @Mulberry sais is true but im already past that.

Yes, I know I have a lot to learn that’s why I’m here and I never ever talked to any spirit/demon whatsoever at all that of course includes “telling me I’m some kind of reincarnation or son if it or some sort”. it’s the outside world/foreign people/astrological events/numerology of dates and times almost forcetelling me and shoving it in my face that I somehow am important and I feel massively influenced by the moon since 2020 but if you want to keep focus of this conversation about me using stupid references I don’t know what’s so hard to understand for you and just am kinda disappointed of your incomprehensibility.

Everyone in this forum talks about how the spiritual world is f***ed up right now, the same time the spiritual world fucks with my life and I can’t emphasize enough that the numerology and “coincidentally contemporaneous” astrological events and events like my ego death experience where I “kinda felt controlled or as natural as me as ever” are what I’m actually talking about. I’ve never been a religious or spiritual person before but the events are too surreal and the “coincidences” way to blatantly telling me I need to actively get involved with the spiritual world.

1 Like

Do it, trust yourself, but be aware that your reality tunnel may not apply to others, and try to keep your wits about you, and not do anything stupid, is all I can add. :+1:

1 Like

Could you elaborate “reality tunnel” please? I learned my lesson from that incident and look forward into the future, thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Search posts by this member, who has now left the forum, for the term “reality”: Profile - anon31277086 - Become A Living God

For example:

I see, that’s a lot to read from this user, thank you for this link. Tho I can’t seem to agree to his radical disgusting thoughts and even get eerie nausea reading some of his posts regarding sexuality or his thoughts on male dominance, one sentence peeked my interested tho. “the lunar mind must be raped by the sun mind”.

I can kinda relate my ego death expierence to that sentence but for me I would say the (female) lunar mind judged the (male) sun mind (perceived as myself) and then accepted it, forgave its past mistakes and they melted together. the golden sphere dissolved to dust and the 100 times bigger black female “entity/being” got illuminated with little sparks everywhere almost looking like the night sky and the stars. I know I was thinking of willfully offering my life to “banish rape” and apologized to the entity “in the name of all males, to forgive them” since male are dumb and weak and a slave of their libido and others of the seven sins. I hope this makes sense the way I wrote it.

First of all, I think of rape as an even bigger sin than murder, if not the biggest anyone can commit. While I was tripping, I tried uncovering lies of history and religion and started to come to believe that josef raped maria and did not have an immaculate conception like it’s written in the bible.
Through karmic cause and effect it seemed logical to me that the first “actual” rape (biggest sin) produced the “most holy” human, sorry can’t find better words to describe what I mean.
That I perceived the “female entity” in my ego death expierence as lilith, the “first feminist” doesn’t seem like a coincidence to me.

I read that she was Adams first woman and got banished from eden because she didn’t want to be below while having intercourse. But I don’t think she got raped like I think Maria got.

I’m male but actually have a strong female side and value the female gender as stronger than the males and would never think of hurting a woman. If I would have been able to choose, I would’ve chosen to be born as a female but I’m also happy I’m a strong male who can protect woman.

Hmm, dunno what to make of that right now Cain and Abel are important in that construct aswell.

I’ll leave it at that, thank you for your time.

#RespectWomen