Throat singing

Just wondering if anyone has attempted to use throat singing along with the Ens? I understand that the use of vibration and the pronunciation is attuning the voice to the current of those entities we are calling forth. Would attuning the voice with throat vibration connect with the current stronger?

1 Like

Hello @White_Wolf, have you tried to use the search function (magnifying glass at top right)? On the very first result you can find this:

and also many individual posts from members who talk about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you

I would personally believe that throat singing and working with the enns that way would most certainly bring a stronger result/connection.
I haven’t tried throat singing myself, though when when I vibrate the enns rather than speak them, it does feel different (more powerful) but that for most chants and mantras alike.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about the exact same thing after listening to that song Wolf Totem by The Hu. You should give it a listen, it’s pretty empowering. But yeah, I imagine it would be great to learn

2 Likes

I have listen to the HU, they do great work. It just was making sense since I listened to a video by Jennifer Vatza, and she mentioned the frequency would give you access. It just rang out that by attuning our words to the frequency of the world of the entities we are then attuning our minds to them. By doing this we step closer to them.

2 Likes

I agree the HU, have some amazing work.
I also agree that the idea of attunement based on vibrational frequency is (at least to me) certain, having viewed different versions of enns, and feeling more connection depending on the way they are voiced.

2 Likes