Throat singing

YouTube started to recommend me videos on throat singing and I was thinking how I could switch out vibrating names and chants with this if I learn how to do it. Do people here do throat singing instead of vibrating names? Would it be just as effective or it would only contribute to the psychodrama?

2 Likes

Like Mongolian throat singing? Then yes, thats how i do alot of ritual and callings like MPR or when saying the names during the LBRP. I find it adds a rhythmic quality to help with an internal flow

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been seeing it and listening to it and it seems like to have some good vibrations for ritual work. I’ll work on it then and see how it enhances my practice, thanks! :grin:

2 Likes

I think it does, on a side note have you ever watched any of the church of hermetic sciences videos by poke runyon (ordo templi Astarte), he doesnt throat sing but I notice that when he performs the ritual evocations that they essentially sing all of them. I think that in a song form, whether western hymnal style or throat singing it causes it to be more solidified in the belief.
Like i don’t know if you were raised in Catholicism, but as I remember those who really sang their hearts out with the psalms, really got something positive out of it while kids like me and bored dads who mumbled or just faked it walked away like man this is boring haha. Or even the band the Hu, they’re a Mongolian throat singing metal band, just listening to them is a vibration of pure strength.

There’s also if I can find it, and honestly id fact check it now, but singing in a religious or ritual practice actually activates our junk DNA, but with anything in the spirit science category its hard to obtain definitive information on the subject.

2 Likes

I never watched those hermetic sciences videos, but I went to a catholic school and I remember sometimes taking singing seriously and how different I felt after that… I can see how “playing along” and singing your heart out can strengthen energy/vibrations around you - when I started really getting into the occult I noticed the difference when I was really getting into the ritual and say, chant, and vibrate stuff with feelings instead of just reading them out loud or reciting something I memorized.

2 Likes

Norse throat singing is used during their rituals for the runes. Heilung has some good examples. And there are quite a few techniques how to vids on YouTube. Also kulning is a good one too for random spirit singing.

6 Likes