Three people needed for free spellwork [closed]

I channeled a new bit of tech that is aimed at reality manipulation/manifestation. I have a basic understanding of how it works but I really need more practice. For that reason I ask a tentative number of 3 people to lend me their permission to help them change reality for their benefit.

All I ask for is feedback. Any strange thoughts, feelings, experiences, and of course whether or not I could fulfil your request.

(Image removed at post author’s request 21st Dec 2020)

This is just a basic outline of what ill be using. Along with this.
If anyone is wondering I call the sigil in the picture the “Magickians Hexagram of the Pleroma”.

Comment your request below or pm me. Ill choose the first three I think ill be able to complete successfully.

4 Likes

I’m down for the experiment.

1 Like

I’m in. I’ll PM you.

1 Like

Oh I forgot to add the work will be done within 3 days

What kind of requests are you looking for?

My request, should you choose it, is for money, specifically, $1000.

1 Like

I’m down as well.

If you’re ever looking for more to experiment on, I’m down!

I feel that sigil is powerful imo

1 Like

I hope so! Thats the point lol.

Seems like a triangle of manifestation with more lines added. I guess that’s the basic work of the sigil above.

1 Like

Essentially. Its focus is on affecting the energy of the physical. Manifestation is my weak point hence why im offering free practice.

Cool man. In the best sorcery is your own.

1 Like

I felt a really strong energy on my hands as soon as I saw the sigil!!! I opened it again after a few minutes … the same again!!!

1 Like

Once I understand it more ill put a thread on here at least going through the basics. Same thing with the Negative Generation Engine I linked to. Heres another pic going more in depth to part of it

1 Like

Pls add me

I personally cast my spells either inside an inverted pentagram or a triangle. Inverted to symbolize spiritual forces being manifested to earth and triangle for as it is know as a triangle of manifestation.