Three free practice readings

@ChaoticRevenge33 Hi I am sorry you are having trouble finding work. I asked what can you do to get a job fast and I pulled The Fool in an upright position which basically says that you have to embrace change and keep an open mind. Also it speaks to taking calculated risks. Maybe start a business? Is there some kind of niche you can serve or some small business that maybe you can add value to as an employee even though it may not be an area you have worked in before.

Separately though, this forum is filled with a ton of topics about getting a job quickly and money drawing spells etc. in general. I really think you should look into those and I hope you find a great job soon.

1 Like

Sailing have two questions. One is private. Then second is a binding my ex girlfriend performed against me. I did uncrossing spells at first then also petition to angel of deliverance opfaal. I wanted to know if the binding is completely removed.

I have a request, if there’s any message from Paimon for me.

I can do a reading in return too if you would like.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I asked if Paimon had any messages for you first and pulled ten of swords reversed which means no.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Could you do two readings for me?

1 Like

Hi there. Could you help me?- Im going trough a bad events serie. I think probably Ive got blockage or curse in my life! (or not). I wish to know if any spirit, god, witch, or someoneelse is cursing me or blocking me in my life, because all around looks like very bad. My mom is treat me very bad, she is planning cheat my dad and go to switzland with her lover, my and my sister are in danger, probably she wanna sell our house.My mom, is a narcissistic person. She is very machiavellic and dont fell empathy for anyone. Please, help. If you dont mind another question: What should I do?. Should I go to life with my aunt Sonya? Is secure for me?. Or not?. I dont know what will be with my mom. Im very sad and worried. Thanks for read med and take me patient. Thanks. ANYTHING, any answer, I will be so gratefull with you.

1 Like

@ChaoticRevenge33 Hi i didn’t see the notification until today although I was coming on for the last couple of days. I sense the urgency in your post.

I asked “If ChaoticRevenge33 goes to live with their Aunt Sonya will they be happy?” I pulled the Fool Upright again for you and that means moving to your Aunt’s seems favourable; I think you should move in with her.

1 Like

Thanks. Happy new year. I will try it.

1 Like