Three free practice readings

Give me one also please :hugs:

Can i get one pls

Yes People say that I am very beautiful. Does this has anything to do with my career problems😔

1 Like

@sailing If you get time would like a Love reading

1 Like

Nice to meet u friend I’ve been busy, could you do a reading for spiritual guidance?

1 Like

May I have a reading regarding my workings with Belial

2 Likes

hey @Vikson so I may be a little late or well a lot late but I did the reading and I pulled the card 6 of cups reversed. You can research the card yourself too but the card seems to be saying that maybe you are thinking a lot about the past e.g. a past ex and it is also kind of nudging you try and enjoy life and get out more. Let me know if this is relevant or if you want a new reading.

2 Likes

Hi yes I can but I wondered if you would like to be more specific.

:thinking: hi @Healing_Heart a bit late but the card pulled is Justice reversed. I am thinking that maybe the workings were successful but you may have had some unintended consequences. Please provide feedback, thanks.

1 Like

Oh, thanks, yeah, my wife git the job, but our apparetment complex dropped the drug tafficing charges because they don’t have a pool on property

1 Like

Or was it an elevator?

1 Like

Thanks for the reading !! the reading is right
My ex got married a month ago and my emotions have been off balance since

Thanks again !!

2 Likes

Hi if anyone needs a reading I am doing them again.

Also if there is any reader that would like to trade readings I am open to trading as I would like a reading as well.

I’ll have a reading. How can I balance my magickal path?

1 Like

If you want, I would like advice on my current magick work, thank you

1 Like

Hi! Im open to a general reading, thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi I pulled the judgement card in reverse in response to your question. The artwork on the card itself specifically refers to the esoteric. In the reversed position I believe the card is indicating that your self-doubt and lack of doing strong work to connect to entities etc. is hindering advancement on the magickal path. Remember you have to believe the magick will be effective and you also have to put in often the theoretical and practical work to ensure magickal workings are successful. Wishing you all the best on your path.

1 Like

Hi I asked what you could do to improve your magickal path and pulled the Ten of swords in reverse. The card encourages you to step back and do some introspection surrounding your current magickal workings. Analyze from all angles and make adjustments accordingly.

1 Like

Hi I pulled 7 of cups reversed, the card speaks to honestly accepting and focusing on reality and stop living in a dream work and trying to escape reality by indulging in temptations to distract yourself. The card is encouraging you to find your true purpose. It can also mean that you are somewhat confused by a lot of choices or things going on so you just can’t be bother to make a decision so you just ignore everything and are just kinda you know just living.

Hi there, May I have a reading regarding my job?. Im unemployee now Im desesperate for find job. Please. Thanks.

1 Like