Thread for Posting Animals and Such

That’s good. I was always afraid of a bite. My snake got loose once & hurt himself – ripped himself almost in half! The vet did a great job stitching him up. Very little scar & the scales almost matched up perfectly.

3 Likes

Bunnyyyyyy!!!

2 Likes

This is Lauren, I got her at 13 on May 2007 from my 7th grade science teacher who took in stray kittens. She is lazy, will bite if you rub her belly to much or too much love, and likes cuddling with me and with my parents at night. She doesn’t like it when i do a little photoshoot with her.

10 Likes

This is Zoey, my parents cat. She is evil, and will tear your arm up if your not careful. She will demand affection, and is a food stealer.

This is my mom dog Diamond, she acts like a cat. Is spoiled and wont eat certain stuff.

10 Likes

12 Likes

One of my late dogs. His name was Walter and he was a joyful potato :potato:

10 Likes

Omg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :hearts:

3 Likes

Here’s my little guy enjoying a box of grass lol

And Petey!! He came with the name 4 yrs ago when I got him. He is true to his name sake, ‘Little Rascals’ anyone? lmfao

12 Likes

Of course we need some loyal, Infernal Fellow Soldier in this plane, with fur and restless hunger:

:crossed_swords: My beloved Doggo-boy:

:crown: And our Majesty:

#FurKingdom :black_heart:

12 Likes

My sister sent me this last night. Lara (German Shepard) and Leia :blush:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Oh nice!
The glowing eyes are classic. You don’t see that as often with all the new fangled digital stuff.

2 Likes

Dinner?? JK

oh lol…I didn’t send a picture correctly…here it goes hehe

My little beast :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Lauren sleeping by my leg

3 Likes

That’s a big cat.

1 Like

Also a heavy one :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

You ever just “Hey fat ass!” your cat?

2 Likes

all the time :joy_cat::joy_cat: he doesn’t care of course…in fact, in the morning when he goes to sleep IN MY CHEST, he leaves me breathless…We play a lot to keep him healthy tho

2 Likes