Thread for Posting Animals and Such

I love your dog! I would like one too but i cant stand to hear a dog barking. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my, this is going quite nicely.

Jesse Jane

Wewt! I finally got a pic of Jesse that shows off her little white badge. I’ve heard that’s a mark of a Cait Sith and I’m not inclined to doubt it. Jesse is from Texas and was unhomed in a bad hurricane. She joined our house as a kitten. She is physically the smallest of our cats, but she is the only one who scares our big male, Norman. She just runs straight at his face and he totally backs down. That’s my idea of spirit.

12 Likes

What type of snake? It’s pretty.

2 Likes

The white one is a pastel mystic potion ball python and the smaller one is a western hognose :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She’s afraid of the storm outside. Poor baby.

9 Likes

Roxxy (aka Florida)

Roxxy is one of the elder cats in our house, but she’s always been one of the strongest. She used to be an outside-only cat of a neighbor’s who liked to visit. They called her Florida. There were some problems with pets getting hurt by roaming dogs or maybe even cougars (we had one that sounded like a banshee not long back) and Roxxy came in to our place. She goes out and munches a little grass from time to time, but she likes looking out the window from the recliner these days.

12 Likes

This is my little love. He looks tender and calm, but believe me, he is not! He is wild. He is terribly dominant. There is not one thing that has not been destroyed at home. He is certainly the king, and he loves me very much. I recently change a room at home to do rituals with candles and of course, I close the door to avoid accidents. It became his favorite room since then lol. I can certainly understand why they are associated with magic, power, etc … all cat owners will understand me :joy_cat:!
Screenshot_2019-05-23-18-40-42|281x500

2 Likes

Also thank you for making this thread. All the pets here are so beautiful, I think this was the best part of my day!!

3 Likes

I’m so happy this is in here. No need to be serious all the time, even us occultists have to boop a snoot from time to time. :wink:

First cat is Simba. A loyal friend for almost 15 years. We raised him up from a kitten until he passed away in 2011.

So for 7 years we just kind of felt sad and missed him, I was actively looking but my family wasn’t interested, I think because they weren’t over him yet. Then around August last year, I decided to visit our Humane Society in its brand new location and I met another orange cat. My family was like “another one? don’t you want one that looks different?” They wanted to keep looking. We almost adopted a black and white one. But in the end, I brought home this little stinker. He’s a strange creature, chews plastic, eats dust-bunnies, runs around like hell, nothing like Sim. I named him Peetie because “peets” (paws/feet) his thing was to reach out and touch me. He’s now fat, happy, and loves to “bunt” (headbutt).

11 Likes

Whoa, Champion Beastmaster

My brother had two rats named Trell and Atiaran. Some animals make good famaliars, but rats join your coven and do their own spells.

3 Likes

Aweee ! Rats have always been one of my favorites, but rat bonds are always very special !

4 Likes

I miss my little ratty rat. It’s so sad it seems they all get tumors. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Wait a second thats so true,never realized it before.

2 Likes

I think the stock that makes up the pet trade came directly from those that were medically experimented on… thus, genetic predisposition to tumors.

3 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

Oh my gosh, so cute!

1 Like

Second picture is :heart_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Have rodents ever harmed your snake? I used to worry about that when I had a snake, so I fed it fish, instead (it was a watersnake, so that was ok).

2 Likes

Minor scratches only

1 Like