Thought of it last night

Okay, last night I started writing down spells that I could use for later use, and then I though of something. I remember seeing that you can summon a demon to help you cast spells when you aren’t strong enough by yourself. Are there any lower class demons that have no name or that there is a surplus of; and I’d so is there any way that you could bind a lower class demon to a notebook to where when you open it the demon can help you cast spells, or is that just a pipe dream? I appreciate every ounce of help. Thank you and have a great day.

Um…if you don’t know the demon’s name, how would you call it, let along bind it? :thinking:

That is a good point. I mean any type of demon that there is a surplus though, I’m not sure how to explain it.

To quote Azazel, from the Book of Azazel, “if we all stood upon the earth, our numbers would block out the sun.”

There are billions of demons in the wilds of the multiverse. A “surplus,” indeed.

1 Like

more like they have names but they did not make themselves known to humanity to really have a presence here.

2 Likes

Yeah. I guess an easy way to put it is a demon that wouldn’t mind following me around if I ever need help, or one that could posseses a book and be able to roam when it’s open; something like that.

The easiest thing to do would be to ask a spirit you have a relationship with to provide you with a familiar, which is usually a spirit drawn from among their legions.

3 Likes

Thank you. Do you have any recommendations for a spirit that I could start with. I haven’t been able to envoke any spirits yet. :sweat_smile:

Most of the big name spirits can provide you with a familiar. Lucifer, Belial, Azazel, King Paimon, probably any of the spirits of the Goetia, actually, since they all have legions under them.

3 Likes

Belial gives familiars, Cernunnos, Lucifer, basically any…well DarkestKnight said it all lmao.

2 Likes

I think I will try to evoke Lucifer. I have heard that he is accepting to those who want to learn from him. Do you have any advice for trying to envoke him, anything I need to look out for or make sure I need to practice?

There is plenty of information on this forum on Lucifer and how to evoke him. Just avail yourself of the search function.

1 Like

Okay. Thank you again. I’ll try to keep you guys updated if anything goes on.

This is a very simple method:

2 Likes

:star_struck: Thank you so much

1 Like

Good luck with your work! Lucifer is a great being to start off with.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Haha. I feel you. :joy:

1 Like