Thoth

Hello friends, I need the stealth of thot I got this, I would like to make sure that this is the right one or if it has some other one.

2 Likes

1 Like

I didn’t know that Thoth had a sigil. That’s why everyone I have asked before used some sort of pictures from ancient Egypt, etc.

2 Likes

I’d recommend meditating/scrying on the idea of a sigil for Thoth until one comes to you. That method results in a sigil meaningful to you and a lot more potent for your personal use as a result of that.

Also, spirits often seem to like when a practitioner comes up with their own sigil for them (assuming the practitioner puts actual effort into it).

5 Likes

You can definitely use his image. The sigil I provided is gematria based.

2 Likes

No. That’s a coat hanger and @PaterOctavius888 has the correct one.
It’s also the same on since ancient Egypt/ Atlantis.

7 Likes

Lol i totally thought it was a coat hanger too.

1 Like

Here is some evidence of support for the correct sigil. images-1![images-1|144x237](upload://mppFp6wjl3zfaO68vNvY2fnxjfe.png

images-2

5 Likes

I had read someone mention somewhere that Thoth and King Purson were the same being…?
I’ve worked with Thoth before he was a huge crush of mine but never with King Purson so I cannot confirm this.

4 Likes

They share the same knowledge in the architecture of the universe you can say King Purson it is fair to say that King Purson is the corrupted or bound by Solomon form of Thoth, for myself I would treat them separately.
I also would like to remark on how both his sigil and in his ancient effigy he forms the outline of a keyhole.

2 Likes