An Experiment in Bio-Occultism

Thank you! Yes, that’s true, although remember that it was science that gave birth to quantum mechanics, not the occult. The two are not as distinct as is often thought, I think.

The internal dynamics of cells are naturally hidden, so I don’t feel that principle being violated. It is rather unusual, on an everyday basis, to use a crystal lens and sapphire laser to scan the inside of cells after all! But yes, I like your idea of using energy channeling. Sadly I’m quite inexperienced with that, so I’ll start with sigild and go from there. :slight_smile:

No, it would require a reaction within 2 days, which is generally accepted as the maximum time cells can be kept in culture prior to imaging. That’s still pretty short, but it might be doable because we’re talking about small changes to only a handful of cells in a culture plate.

Thank you for the suggestions! Imaging does take a lot of time and effort, so which of these do you think is worth prioritizing? I’d like to keep it down to 2 controls (1 negative control being no treatment and 1 positive control being H2O2 alone) + 4 experimental conditions. I’d like 1 of those 4 to be President Marbas’ sigil, as I have a personal relationship with him, so that leaves 3. What would you suggest?

:joy: Yes they are! Got to love high school, eh? Lol

True. I do have an existing (albeit new) relationship with President Marbas, so I plan to use his sigil for sure. The effect would have to happen within 2 days due to technical constraints in cell culture.

2 Likes

This is utterly fascinating. I completely support this. Let me know if i can help in any way

If I may ask what exactly (if you say) are you trying to do? Life extention or immortality?

This sounds fantastic! I love it! I would verry much like to be involved.
I did have a few thoughts involving certain factors.

1. Mental impressions have an effect on the structure of water. Something we may want to consider.
  2. The sigil it’s self does nothing it’s the biochemical and electrical patterns that take place in your brain when you see the sigil and make the associations subconsciously that effect the QIM and cause the effect. Just another thing to keep in mind.
  3. When dealing with magick we are dealing with observer effect like in the double slit experiment. So I propose a second control group if possible. One that is identical to your original experiment and control group. But the sigil should be placed by someone who never sees it and knows nothing of the experiment and therefore has no expectations or doubts that could have observer effect influence on the experiment…hopefully…
    Also you should have this experiment done when you are unaware of it being done. Your thoughts could influence the outcome even remotely.
  4. Now this is just a suggestion but you may want to have several sigils. Each one with a specific purpose in mind. Perhaps one to have an effect to reduce stress and one to exacerbate it.

Well these were my thoughts on it and whatever you do I’m interested in hearing about the results.

3 Likes

I think Raphael, Marbas, and olympian spirits. And also Thoth. I would consider to evoke them (single or together) and ask to participate in experiment and their work will be to heal cells and mitochondrias from damage that free radical of oxygen can cause. OR ask them to fill with this power a sigil that you can put somewhat in close range of the sample.

Thanks! I’ve got to say, I feel very motivated after seeing all of the positive responses here :slight_smile:. In terms of helping, suggestions on which spirits’ sigils and/or which symbols to test would be much appreciated! Also, a question - do you think that drawing the sigils onto the reverse side of the plastic surface the cells grow on is sufficient? I know it would be better to have them in direct contact, but I’m concerned about the components of the ink leaching into the media and contaminating the sample, which would lead to unreliable results.

First, I want to establish that mitochondrial integrity/morphology (shape), and consequently, cell stress, can be modified using magick. If I can establish that, then yes, life extension would be the goal. Based on what we already know about the biology of ageing, alleviating cell stress should at the very least extend the human lifespan by a few decades.

Thanks! I’d love for you to be involved; the more input this experiment gets, the more likely we are to succeed.

Yes, that’s right. I’m a little concerned about two things when it comes to this, though. They are:

1. How difficult is it for a mental impression to ‘stick’ to water or water-based solutions? I’m concerned about accidentally imposing an impression on the control (no treatment) condition.
  2. How long would I need to charge the sigils once drawn? Cell culture plates should never be outside of the incubator for more that ~10 minutes at a time because cooling them too much (they live at 37 degrees Celsius) stresses them.

True, yes. Although the ancient Egyptians thought that symbols themselves had power, which was the basis for magickal stelae. These were stones with symbols carved in that they would pour water over. They believed that the water absorbed the energy that the symbols objectively carried. Nonetheless, I see your point, thus my previous question - how long must they be charged?

Although I do agree with you, that won’t be practical, unfortunately. Only I can know about this experiment, otherwise I’d be labeled as an insane person by my colleagues and our principal investigator would go ballistic. I can’t have anyone else come in to help, as anyone doing this would need specialized training on cell culture work in a sterile environment using aseptic technique etc. Are there ways I could mitigate these effects while still carrying out the experiment myself?

That’s a really interesting idea! Hmm; would it make sense to use the sigil of some spirit who is associated with destruction and death, then? Any suggestions?

Here’s a potentially stupid question. Would President Marbas, who I am associated with, or any other demon for that matter, find it insulting if I involved an angel? For this reason, and because I’m quite anti-Yahweh/Jehovah, I’m always hesistant to work with angels…

Yes, of course; this is my first go-to.

I’m not very familiar with this set of spirits. Are there any in particular that you’d recommend?

Interesting idea! I hadn’t thought of that, but he was a god of healing and medicine. Whenever I read about Thoth in various history books (I used to be a major history buff before deciding to go into science), I always felt aligned with him for that reason.

Does Thoth have a sigil?

3 Likes

You can ask Marbas if this will insult him. Question is not stupid, but answer is not simple because angels and demons really are not white/black. I have worked mainly with angels, and rarely evoked demons- they never tould me they are insulted by my work with angels. Considering that peoples here on BALG also noticed that working with angels/demons does not exclude work with other side. And angels are not about yhvh- in past I blasphemed on yhvh and give no f*** on xst and church and this didn’t stop Archangel Michael or Gabriel to help me when i asked them. Also angels are much older than christian religion and they are in other religions too,

About Olympic spirits- Bethor and Och.
Thot have no sigil because he is Egyptian God, but you can use his image and image of his sacred animals- ibis and baboon. You can find also his name in hieroglyphs.

I’m looking forward to your findings and a working model that all who are interested can use.

I will evoke him tonight and see what he says.

This is interesting. I know they’re part of Judaism; do they go back further than that?

I will look them up. Apparently Bethor does have a seal from the Arbatel de Magia Veterum; it is this:

Och also has a sigil from that same grimoire:

So I looked it up, and apparently he does have a couple of unofficial sigils. One that appeals to me but probably qualifies as UPG:

And here’s his accepted sigil per a fellow BALG member:

Do you have an opinion on which, if any, would be best? Alternatively, I can use his hieroglyphic name as well:

Although that’s be pretty hard to write onto a well in a 24-well cell culture plate. Do you know if there’s a simpler version? For example, is this Hieratic example accurate?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

1 Like

For me first sigil would be ok, it attract me most. Hieroglyphic can be hard to draw on small piece. About picture- don’t know, but when i compared symbols, for me it was more similar to demotic script and so it should’t be used to write his name. But here http://www.omniglot.com/writing/egyptian_hieratic.htm you can find hieratic script. But take note that in ancient Egypt he was called Djehuty, or Dhwty, Thehuti, Dhwt, Jehuty or Techu also Tetu so it is plenty of names to chose and pick one :slight_smile:

I’m not very proficient in either script, so I wouldn’t know; it’s quoted here as being hieratic.

I agree. But just to be sure, I’ll use both the first one (more attractive) and the second one (supposedly more legitimate). We’ll see if either produces an effect!

If you like i can try to draw his name in hieratic. Tell me only what size culture plate have in centimetres?

1 Like

I had a thought after reading your comment and I think there could actually be some sort of imprint on the object because of the thought and energy being transferred by the magician drawing or carving the sigil. A sort of residual psychic imprint and so the sigil could carry a passive energy and a skilled psychometrist could pick it up.
As for the active energy produced by your thoughts during the charge I say just charge it till you feel it’s sufficiently imprinted.
I can’t wait to see the results!

1 Like

That would be terrific! It would need to be written over a single well of a 24-well plate. That’s about 1.56 cm wide.

Yes, exactly! Couldn’t have said it better myself. The act of drawing the sigil imparts some durable etheric energy.

Will do. Unfortunately, I’ll only be able to charge each sigil for about 2 minutes, again due to the problem of culture cooling while outside the incubator. Hopefully it’s enough time to see an effect.

1 Like

Oh boy if there is some sort of noticeable result you could win a prize probably not a Nobel but something perhaps in Maxim magazine. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly! I wanted to hear your thoughts on this

I thought you and probably everyone else might like this so I posted it here because this is obviously a thread full of science minded people. Thought you guys might appreciate this as much as I did so here you go.

2 Likes

Ok, so i tried various variants with hieratic and i have this, it is one of Thot names: Dhwt
Dhwt
But i can tell i have a feeling that first sigil you posted @thestrangescientist can be at least similarly effective.

1 Like

@thestrangescientist any updates?

Any results? I just stumbled upon this post, I’m very interested in Anti-Aging :sweat_smile: