This Is What Americans Will Look Like By 2050 – And It’s Stunning

This is horrible. All the beautiful Blondes and Red Heads will be going away!

[url=http://collectivelyconscious.net/articles/this-is-what-americans-will-look-like-by-2050-and-its-stunning/]http://collectivelyconscious.net/articles/this-is-what-americans-will-look-like-by-2050-and-its-stunning/[/url]

I actually don’t see the problem, especially when it come to something like that. I personally think that topic (from that link) is started by some racist people. It’s obvious what they are trying to say there. It’s so true that world is changing from day to day, but that’s natural thing… I think that we should be worried about other things, such as: diseases, terrorism, racism (which I already mentioned above) and all other more important things… It’s sad how people are looking at skin/hair colors of other people instead of looking at more important things. That’s my opinion on this topic.

Think of it this way. If your God an you are a Cook and you run out of cooking ingredients, then your screwed.

I agree with you Flame, Even more the Source from where this Article was taken is a website named TrueActivist, which is known for his Suspicious Article, Often Modified or Adapted to fit the View of the Owner of the Website,

I dont see any Problem Either if this happen in the Futur, if it could Stop Racism, Great Things, Race have no Scientific Values.

It doesn’t make any sense to me. I still don’t see how this can produce something bad also there is no evidence that this will happen at all, just because some random person say that it doesn’t mean that it will happen, and even if it happen, there should not be any problem about that at all. I assume that you’re white, keep in mind that our race has been here for many many years and nothing really changed in that time… we’re still here, we still exist and we will always exist, as every other race.

It doesn’t make any sense to me. I still don’t see how this can produce something bad also there is no evidence that this will happen at all, just because some random person say that it doesn’t mean that it will happen, and even if it happen, there should not be able problem about that at all. I assume that you’re white, keep in mind that our race has been here for many many years and nothing really changed in that time… we’re still here, we still exist and we will always exist, as every other race.[/quote]

Well Said!

While the mulatto girl in the main photo is attractive, those others look like mutants or alien hybrids to me lol. Seriously, there should be one part of the world set aside for white people to preserve their culture and race, a swathe of eastern Europe as a caucasian culture reserve and let the rest of the planet turn brown if it wants. Everyone else stands up for their race but somehow if you’re white you’re supposed to keep your mouth shut. Bullshit! I’m white and I’m proud of it. We have invented practically everything that has propelled humanity into the modern world. We are leaders on this planet but now it’s become popular to hate on your whiteness or make fun of it in America while the country is now unsurprisingly in its decline the browner it becomes. Everyone from other parts of the world wants to move to our civilizations because we simply create superior standards of living for ourselves than other races seem capable of. I do not care if that is a “racist” thing to say. Political correctness should never override honest, truthful discourse. White people need to drop this neurotic guilt trip that is being laid on them by other races and even their own.

All the “cooking ingredients” is there, so there’s nothing to be “screwed” about, is it?

It’s humans, and all humans of the opposite sex is compatible to procreate with one another. That’s the “ingredient” we need to pass down one generation to another. Some people talk about “race”, but there is only one race and that’s humans. Incompatibilities comes down to the subcategories of apes, such as chimpanzees and gorillas, and that is another race from the same tree of evolution. It doesn’t have to be more complicated than that, does it?

Evolution and adjustment to the environment is what makes us different from one another, but we’re still one race of humans.

It doesn’t make any sense to me. I still don’t see how this can produce something bad also there is no evidence that this will happen at all, just because some random person say that it doesn’t mean that it will happen, and even if it happen, there should not be any problem about that at all. I assume that you’re white, keep in mind that our race has been here for many many years and nothing really changed in that time… we’re still here, we still exist and we will always exist, as every other race.[/quote]

Actually I am Partial White (just in case you were thinking of backing yourself up on playing the Racist Card). My point is is that it is a horrible n possibility, because there are those who actually care about the preservation of their cultures and roots, etc. That is not Racist =) within the human race there should “in my own opinion” always be the preservation of mostly White Race, Yellow Race, Black Race, Red Race genetics, then of course the mixed crowd as no one is perfect.

Do looks matter? Well I have my own type that I am attracted to and I have a right to that without being called a racist or anything else…also to the fact that when I reincarnate into the future I also want that gene pool to still be around. As to whether the article is legitimate or not, all you have to do is look past the article in todays everyday issues and politics to see that this is a Subtle but growing issue.

Here’s an article people might take more seriously, from the impeccably left-leaning and pro-multicultural Guardian: [url=http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world]http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world[/url]

Can I pop my mod hat on a mo and remind people that while this is an issue where it’s natural to have strongly held and passionate views, name-calling or insults in this thread ain’t cool - keep this about the issues, and perhaps a bit of a description about how this affects magick?

Not just whether or not we fancy hot blondes, etcetera. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

I personally dont Know what Guilt your talking about, Since for me all these Labels like ‘‘White’’ Black’’ ''Asian etc…
Are just Words we created, I dont feel any guilt for Being ‘‘White’’ and i’m sure most of the White outthere feel the same.

Being Proud of our Culture is good, i agree with you on this, The Problem is that Most Often this Pride become Elitism and this Elitism become Fanatism and extremism, and It give thinGS like the Slave trade, World War 2, the KKK etc…

This is not Limited to the ‘‘White Race’’ This Fanatism was found in most of the ''race ‘’ outhere and mostly in Religion.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

maybe humanity finaly becomes a mass of brown sorcerers

It doesn’t make any sense to me. I still don’t see how this can produce something bad also there is no evidence that this will happen at all, just because some random person say that it doesn’t mean that it will happen, and even if it happen, there should not be any problem about that at all. I assume that you’re white, keep in mind that our race has been here for many many years and nothing really changed in that time… we’re still here, we still exist and we will always exist, as every other race.[/quote]

Actually I am Partial White (just in case you were thinking of backing yourself up on playing the Racist Card). My point is is that it is a horrible n possibility, because there are those who actually care about the preservation of their cultures and roots, etc. That is not Racist =) within the human race there should “in my own opinion” always be the preservation of mostly White Race, Yellow Race, Black Race, Red Race genetics, then of course the mixed crowd as no one is perfect.

Do looks matter? Well I have my own type that I am attracted to and I have a right to that without being called a racist or anything else…also to the fact that when I reincarnate into the future I also want that gene pool to still be around. As to whether the article is legitimate or not, all you have to do is look past the article in todays everyday issues and politics to see that this is a Subtle but growing issue.[/quote]

When I die and reincarnate again I want few millions of dollars, nice house etc, can someone guarantee me that I’ll have that? No. We need to integrate with currently environment (talkin about that period in future).
Few years ago, we didn’t had phones, computers and other technology and once we (humans) started working on it, we started to get in conflicts with some other people who think opposit and which are afraid because of their own selfish goals. I’m talking about luddite. Here is a source for that term if you’re not familiar with what I’m talking about (Luddite - Wikipedia). Now if you still question what it has to do with races? … Well, as I said already, we can’t change it. In order to change a future as we really want, we all need to have 1 mind, but that’s not possible. Also, I agree what @Lady Eva said… I think that more important part of this topic is “How this could affect magick”… instead of thinking on own selfish goals.

Of course the WHO, who’s been frequently cited as the source of this myth, denies that they ever said blondes were going extinct, so… Yeah.

Moving on, then?

Do you miss neanderthals?

A generation that grows up around a specific new set of races will be more attracted to those races. Natural selection, even sexual selection to an extent.

You’ll be dead, and your children’s children, which might not be white either, would grow up around more less white people, and will obviously be attracted to such more.

Also, despite the recessive nature of the genes(and in the case of redheads, mutations) on hair color, I highly doubt blonde hair and red hair will go extinct.

Didn’t Fox buy National Geographic, again? If so, then it has become a more questionable resource for scientific investigation, even going as far as to release an article on whether ghosts are real(which as you might imagine, wasn’t very welcome among the scientific community, and from a magical perspective is dubious because most so-called ghosts are not spirits of the deceased who couldn’t pass but something entirely different).

Truth be told, I’m not even sure why this conversation is a thing.

Amen to that, brother. But unfortunately, I feel we’ve turned a corner.

[quote=“Arcane, post:15, topic:7838”]Didn’t Fox buy National Geographic, again? If so, then it has become a more questionable resource for scientific investigation, even going as far as to release an article on whether ghosts are real(which as you might imagine, wasn’t very welcome among the scientific community, and from a magical perspective is dubious because most so-called ghosts are not spirits of the deceased who couldn’t pass but something entirely different).

Truth be told, I’m not even sure why this conversation is a thing.[/quote]

The original article posted by Nat Geo was an artists’ work inspired by an increase in interracial marriage in the US; it was a puff piece, shared by a website filled with puff pieces. That’s it. It was the replies that turned it into something serious.

…And, yeah, Nat Geo was bought out by Fox, but they’ve put out fluff before that.

IMO, until off-topic threads are unilaterally shut down, this stuff is going to keep popping up.

Edited for clarity.

I did request for this to take a magick-related direction of some kind, discussing perhaps the impact of these demographic changes on the ancestral inheritance of the future, what spirits may or may not be retained among heavily mixed groups, stuff like that.

I am now making that request formal - lots of us on here have social and political views, many I’m sure at odds with each other, but this isn’t a “chat about what matters to you” forum - it’s a forum for magickal discussion.

Let’s face it, we probably all have hobby horses and committed causes, but bringing them on here just to chew them over and with no relevance whatsoever to magick isn’t what this forum is about.

Do looks matter? Well I have my own type that I am attracted to and I have a right to that without being called a racist or anything else…also to the fact that when I reincarnate into the future I also want that gene pool to still be around. As to whether the article is legitimate or not, all you have to do is look past the article in todays everyday issues and politics to see that this is a Subtle but growing issue.[/quote]

When I die and reincarnate again I want few millions of dollars, nice house etc, can someone guarantee me that I’ll have that? No. We need to integrate with currently environment (talkin about that period in future).
Few years ago, we didn’t had phones, computers and other technology and once we (humans) started working on it, we started to get in conflicts with some other people who think opposit and which are afraid because of their own selfish goals. I’m talking about luddite. Here is a source for that term if you’re not familiar with what I’m talking about (Luddite - Wikipedia). Now if you still question what it has to do with races? … Well, as I said already, we can’t change it. In order to change a future as we really want, we all need to have 1 mind, but that’s not possible. Also, I agree what @Lady Eva said… I think that more important part of this topic is “How this could affect magick”… instead of thinking on own selfish goals.[/quote]

I prefer spirituality that follows genetics. Generally LHP is about spirituallity in the lower physical realm, while RHP tends to sacrifice (anti-life) the physical realm for spirituallity. However, as far as my opinion goes the RHP jews, christians and islamists got it wrong…because one perfects ones Spiritual Self of reincarnation so that one may perfect ones LHP Descent as rebirthed in ones current lifetime here on Earth so that one cam begin to perfect ones Descent in future reincarnated forms of ones Descendents…hence one is of The Descended Masters.

This shows in magick and spirituallity because those who are dedicated to the LHP path as far as the physical goes and where its not about Degenerate Lifestyles, Heavy Metal and “Bloody Death Metal Mages…” will show more in ones actual Care of not just ones physical self in a number of ways, but the care of the Physical World around one…the closer and more in-depth one gets into the LHP craft in meditation and practice… The more things like lineages, genetics and the continued race you actually care about. Those who do not care for such things have not even begun or have not fully Deprogrammed themselves to Enemy Anti-life RHP programs.

You can do whatever you want; but my Vision stretches beyond my present life and so influences how I wish to live my current life and my approach to magick and spirituallity, etc.

By the way this is very ontopic. Lady Eva wanted to know or hear more about living and balancing the Spiritual,Magickal and Physical. Well the idea which is one of many is that ones line of thinking and hence Spiritual Manifestations fall in line with the physical. Genetics/Lineage magick is one of the most obvious and most used, hence the reason for the constant hold of religion everywhere… This is called “Aeonic Magick” which is normally blamed on Satanism…truth be told in todays world it is actually Judeo-Christian Aeonic Magick. For starters those who do not know about Aeonick Magick it is essentially the powers ascribed to the various Houses and their Gods which is the 12 Calendar Month system, whereas “Aeon” means “Eternity…” meaning it is all about the Precession of Consciousness in relation to Astrological Magick spread out through Eternity. Hence, those who care about say Astrology in tandem with LHP magick in the physical would at some point reaching the depth of their craft care about things like the Topic I created, because ones magick touches on things like Time Travel…so I am going to be interested in how my own results are way down the road after this physical body of mine has died and I enter the next life, etc.

To Add…Magick Spirit+Physical = a Lifestyle…when one engenders a certain lifestyle…ones Magickal decisions reflect in ones Physical practicesnand vice versa… And hence the adage “The Past is in The Future, and The Future is in the Past.” It all goes togethor, because ultimately it is a “Pattern” where one weaves ones own Prophecy to manifest via Magick.