This Is What Americans Will Look Like By 2050 – And It’s Stunning

Perhaps you could speak with the powers that be and get an “open” sub forum, then? Every interest specific forum I belong to has one. As you’ve noted, we all have hobbies and interests outside of magick, and I’m sure many, or even most members, would enjoy discussing those things with other like-minded members. Just to throw this out there, we have “The Cool Music Thread”, started by Timothy, and it has, and wasn’t intended to have, anything to do with magick. It was started as a thread to share our musical interests…

It’s a request for this topic, yes.

The point has been made before, and to other posters, that political or activist threads of any kind and of any perceived merit (or lack thereof) are just more internet gum-flapping, unless they have some relation to actual magickal experiences.

So that’s what I’m asking here, basically, and doubly so because this is a heated topic, and almost bound to become divisive if those guidelines aren’t made clear.

I don’t think there’ll be a subforum (as such) made for this, as I gather Timothy’s not interested in making new sections on here right now - there may be a large upgrade on the way at some point, so it would be a bit of a waste of time. Also the remit I was given, and which afaik Bran was given when he brought in moderation on the site, was to keep this entire forum basically, about magick - apart from anything else there are a million forums for every other topic, and very few for explicitly LHP black magick.

I have a file with requests for various new forums and stuff that people have given me, and if/when the upgrade happens, I’ll run it all by Timothy again and he can decide what he wants.

Allthough I disagree about some posts in here, there’s nothing “un-topic” about the discussion. It might not be magic related, but that’s what a general discussion is about, to widen up the topics. There is always something happening in the world, outside of magic, and we should be able to discuss it just for the simple reason that we are a part of that “mundane” world.

there is nothing wrong with mixed races.

now im no expert but in high school biology i learned about something called genetic diversity. that is the constant rearranging of our DNA(through sex) to assure that genetic defects don’t occur within the species.

defects like hemophilia, sickle cell, turner syndrome and wilson disease. all of which are the result of mating with persons too close to your own genetic structure.(not gonna go so far as to say incest…but that happens too)

if humanity is to remain a healthy species then we must consider mixing our races.

[quote=“WiseManEcho, post:24, topic:7838”]there is nothing wrong with mixed races.

now im no expert but in high school biology i learned about something called genetic diversity. that is the constant rearranging of our DNA(through sex) to assure that genetic defects don’t occur within the species.

defects like hemophilia, sickle cell, turner syndrome and wilson disease. all of which are the result of mating with persons too close to your own genetic structure.(not gonna go so far as to say incest…but that happens too)

if humanity is to remain a healthy species then we must consider mixing our races.[/quote]
I agree with WiseManEcho. Genetic Diversity is very much important in terms of survival. With low genetic diversity, a particular species is likely to be extinct in the distant future.

I’ve read in the news just two or three days back that in the US they’ve found a superbug(a bacteria) which is resistant to all varieties of antibiotics. Probably this can be disastrous if a Virus develops into a super Virus because unlike Bacteria, we just cannot kill them with antibiotics or with any other medicine because it just doesn’t work on them, since they are not alive like bacteria and they don’t multiply themselves like bacteria and other living organisms. They infect the Dna making machines of our cells by reprogramming it to create more Viruses.
The only thing we can do is prevent them from further infecting our organs and cells by slowing their process by taking medicines and wait for our immune system to work or create right antibodies and WBCs to devour that particular virus and infected cells(which is the only way).
Let’s say, a new disease has cropped up. At that moment, Natural Selection will act on genes for resistance to that particular disease. But if the right genetic variation is not present, the population will not evolve and could be wiped out by the disease.
Each country/continent has population with different genetic variation with both advantage and disadvantage over different things such as Disease, physiology, intelligence, etc. and when mixed with other different genes can make unique mutations which I believe is a norm for the evolution to take its course in order to survive. This norm is followed by all living species big and small. :slight_smile:

Basically you dont actually understand anything -

Humanity has four genetic species within it -

Asiatic Chinese
African
Scandies - blue eyed no freckles
Brythonic - blue eyes WITH freckles.

Two blue eyed and two brown eyed essentially. Humanity = multi speceal - PERIOD.

Our multi speceality is what makes us human. There are effects on one genetic when mixed with another terribly harmful effects, and as yet we dont even know the value of multi speceality on a solar systemic level. There is without question a relationship between specie and envrionment. This is further reflected in cultural representations of magical practise.

If we lose any one of the four species due to mix breeding and we ARE doing, it will be devastating to humanity.

Im sorry Flame but your ‘liberal’ viewpoint will bring about the destruction of humanity. Intelligent breeding is what is needed. How can you say that he loves her if hes asking her to suicide her genetic for his ?

The question remains is there a nefarious angle to out breeding with intention ? In so many ways and historically certain amongst Roman invasion of our Brythonic lands, one that has almost led to our extinction. There are very few of us left globally, and this is how I know.

Multi speceal communities are the way forward - multi speceal breeding not if it is detrimental to one or more of the species. PERIOD.

J

@bingohandjob it’s okay. We all have different opinions and I understand and respect that, I was just giving my point of view in this discussion. By the way, regard your part… it is just not possible to change anything, it’s nature. Things are changing from day to day, so basically what are you saying is that you want to “kill” one future race because of our race… now you think about this… is your point of view going to bring the destruction of humanity?

hail hail, THE HOPPA REVOLUTION WORLD WIDE , and wait till “Alien DNA” gets throw in the mix, me, I am saving myself for a Klingon gal!!
FDM

[quote=“Biosynth, post:1, topic:7838”]This is horrible. All the beautiful Blondes and Red Heads will be going away!

[url=http://collectivelyconscious.net/articles/this-is-what-americans-will-look-like-by-2050-and-its-stunning/]http://collectivelyconscious.net/articles/this-is-what-americans-will-look-like-by-2050-and-its-stunning/[/url][/quote]