This gray witch just got darker

I am so happy to hear!! I am the same honestly. I like calling them beings or people unless I’m talking about a certain one then I’ll use their name. I am glad your finding your healing that you need and got on your feet and doing all you can to try and enjoy life. :pray:t2:

I am also using this forums to help me in my healing. I feel it helps me when I write out stuff on here for others to read. It is a form of therapy especially art. I enjoy drawing them and drawing out my feelings and other stuff.

You are in my prayers to them and I know one day you will have all you deserve and more. :heart::slight_smile:

1 Like

friend… those were the days until they turn into enemies in a blink of an eye. humph!! memories… gotta cherish them even if they were a very short short time for me. Nothing in life is constant except change and yourself. You will always be the constant in life. So we can only work on self as we surely can’t help others be better if they don’t want a better life through quality good people such as ourselves. I don’t understand why people through away the good in their life. Maybe i do cuz they love trouble and drama. :man_shrugging: Having a good person lay on a platter is just too easy for them and they don’t believe it. oh well!!! =o)

1 Like

I have yet to meet a woman as wonderful as my best friend/his sister. She was truly like my own sister. I miss her so much every day but thankfully I can dream and communicate with those who have passed on and I still see her often.

1 Like

No the emotions and feelings they give don’t last very long as they want you to overcome it yourself with only a little outside help.
It’s extremely difficult but I’m sure you will do great. Just remind yourself that you are worth so much more than what you are feeling and that this will pass.
The reminders should help. However that voice you’ll have to tell to STFU and keep throwing shit at them till it stops. And it will stop. There is no yea…but. Not rn. Take this time to focus on you, do things you like that have no association with him. Be content in being without them. And maybe once the fall comes you will be ready for whatever comes your way whether it’ll be someone new or old.

Keep your head up, you got this. Stay strong. You are so beautiful. And you don’t need no man right now because men ain’t shit. :wink:

1 Like

I’m working on it i promise. I have a distraction at the moment so i’m good for now. I do tell myself to STFU quite often in regards to him. Like I said when im really down I read all the reasons and little things he did to hurt me to try and get me back to my mental place again. It helps quite a bit actually but a day or two here and nothing works. I’ll get there I know.

Thank you for your wonderful words. I appreciate them!!!

1 Like

Well, I can tell you as a big tittied blonde I got fucked over real bad by a guy who was fucking with my head then turned around and filed a sexual harassment complaint against me and almost got me fired! So trust me, we don’t always get what we want either. He fucked me over for some bimbo he met online who was pressuring him for a commitment within weeks. And within months she had him paying her bills.

1 Like

@Wednesday1313 did you cast the curse spell for her to make him pay for her bills? sound like he got into torture relationship of gold digger. =o)

Nope, that asshole did that all on his own. She manipulated him into it… And get this…He’s a Harvard educated psychiatrist! Seems like even the educated ones love cheap Internet pussy.

maybe he’s too unstable. Love causing trouble for self. Education from elite school don’t mean much to me. They are often brainwash with ego when they go to elite school and are blinded in many ways. Most have mental issues due to stubbornness that they are right in everything. and never wrong. There’s tons of examples of famous rich folks who went to elite school and they are mess up in the head. They have to be in order to think outside the box. Often times they have social issues. Mess up in the relationship department. Not all but most. cuz of ego that they think they better than everyone who didn’t go to elite school. They don’t realize that many can go to elite school, they just cant’ afford it. If you look at the numbers. Most elite school graduates are funded by rich parents.

Practically everyone famous ceo/ president of company that doing fraud in the last 20 yrs. went to elite school.

1 Like

Aww thats sucky. I was mostly just venting. I vent alot :joy:

Trying to get over my butthurt feelings and all.
But its all good I traded him for a crown :crown:

I’m sorry he was an asshole. Most men are though. Except for Darkestknight … Darkestknight is awesome.

sometimes our frog don’t turn to a prince or princess. =o) Just gotta move on to the next magickal frog. haha.

Well you nailed it! He has Asperger traits (not that I judge him for that) but he has definite social issues so I can see how she is able to manipulate him. Also self-esteem issues, he dates below him… I definitely didn’t go to an Ivy League school… I paid for my PhD in psychology through student loans.

Oh God your story sounds so much like mine.

Ive had some “frogs” regress back into tadpoles…

possible. and doable the way people are these days being social inept and glue to texting /social media on phones. They don’t understand live interaction.

I’m so sorry to hear that lol. My “story” sucks SO bad right now lol

I’m so happy this thread is doing so well. Finding others that understand, we can vent knowing someone is like “I get it” …maybe even laugh a bit.

Eventually we are gonna have to throw away that canvas and start a new one. As some canvas is too muddy and you can’t reuse it or fix it.

I agree 1000000000% however…

Sometimes you can paint over it and get something more amazing too. (History tidbit) Actually Vincent Van Gogh was infamous for doing so while he was studying in art school.

I have a couple more tricks up my sleeve. I’m taking the route of removing some “layers” (a bitch he and i both hate actually. His wife but nonetheless) in hopes he will in turn start speaking to me again. After tomorrow im totally done. No more spells.

I’m so sorry honey.

Diogenes

Sure you’ll do more spells. On other areas of your life to better your life.

i’m been in art classes. sometimes it’s better to just use a whole new paper or canvas than recycle. Also in his days, he didn’t have luxury of canvas and paper materials. we mass produce art materials these days. =o) Certain things you can’t get rid of when stuck to canvas. IF you look under famous artist work, there are layers of stuff under. It’s sometimes best to start fresh and clean. It’s just a good metaphor for life. Keeping the messy work underneath might make it harder to move on. Metaphorically speaking.