Thinking: Money Magic Thread

What would be the best demon to contact? ( already working with Azazel ), or spell to perform in order to achieve major financial success on a major video game project that i spend years building?
The game already has goetic demon names in it, and i created a bunch of custom made sigils which also are in the game, which seems to have helped the game gather popularity.
Now I’m looking to hopefully release the title in some months and i want to perform some money magic before.

1 Like

Not sure about the best “demon” for your project, but for major financial success you cannot go wrong with Jupiter, the planetary force of expansion. Jason Miller wrote a whole book about it, Financial Magick, which is very useful.

3 Likes

Technically within 24 hours.

Every time I have asked a spirit for money it comes sometimes a lot like in the case of King Paimon giving me a job where I got paid 14.92 for a couple of weeks (and was kind of easy too granted that was probably because of him)

And sometimes a little like in the case of Bune I forgot all that happens but I opened her sigil and asked for money and the next thing I know I don’t remember what but a friend wanted to trade 1$ dollar for some food. I laughed like a idiot when that happened lol

And when we did those money rituals before @Micah @Eye_of_Ra with Tyche Dionysus and Zeus they helped aswell

But I think why some people have a problem is that they don’t want it enough when I was talking to Mammon I straight up said “I’m greedy help me satisfy my greed” a few days later about 30$ came to me out of the blue

3 Likes

Another thing to consider is the target and language used in the ritual. Casting for money may get you a certain amount but casting for abundance and prosperity can result in an increase in overall cash flow. EA gave a good example of this in BoA with the wording of his pact. He bargain for the flow of prosperity to be secured on his life. Which started out bumpy as he lost his employment only to secure even better that move him closer to his goals

1 Like

@DarkestKnight
Thanks for the suggestion, i will check it out.

1 Like

This thread makes me remember something my father told me, back when he was cool. Doing magickal things or self gain, such as with money, is forbidden for some reason. You risk losing your magickal influence entirely.

Then he laid out the cards to divine lottery numbers because we were pretty destitute.

Years later those numbers came in - the very weekend he gave up on them and chose to play a different set.

3 Likes

I dunno who told him this but it sound like they were either lying flat out as part of a power game or as part of a mind game. But as a result the info may have set up that reaction in his subconscious if he believed it.

3 Likes

In magic everything is possible. You can manifest little or bigger amounts, it will depend on your magic expertise. Most of the times we have some sort of beginner’s luck but it takes so much time to master magic, the whole life if not several. It may sound simplistic but IMO money is blood: we “give” our blood working to earn money in order to feed our body to make blood… Anemic persons have less power than the stronger ones. The quality of our blood impacts results into magic. What I’m saying is start taking better care of yourself.

First, feed yourself properly, not only the intellect but your body also. Maybe detox your blood. In any case it will be good for your health and probably will improve any of your skills.

Second, choose better where do you apply your money, be wise, treat money with the respect it deserves cause it is your “blood” (your life source). Sometimes we find favor with generous people but it is not a rule, it is their choice to do charity or not and we must deserve it, some sort of “spiritual merit”, good luck is some sort of spiritual merit. Always expecting to get money from other people can be some sort of vampirism.

Third, learn to master your money, spent it mindfully. When we get to master little we are ready for more, and this applies to any other areas of magic and life itself. In fact magic is the mastery of the SELF. Magic is a tool whichever system you choose to work with.

It is really disappointing not getting results in times of need, I know it well, but we are all evolving from the simpler to the complicated tasks so always trust yourself and your magic.

3 Likes

Yes ,I have been working with djinns long before I got into goetic workings and demonology .
First ll say djinns are extremely loyal being if they attended well and shown appreciation of their work e.g through animal sacrifices .
Djinns are also stricter than demons in ensuring you uphold your end of a pact more than demon .
It is this strictness that makes them lethal .
After a pact it does your bidding with no questions ,but for religious christian/Muslim djinns some tasks they may decline to perform if they see its to extreme I.e killing someone who hasn’t done anything to threaten you or your well being .
No" lamps " are used like the Aladdin cartoon but always your given something that houses it ,I.e like for mine its a traditional clay pot that I place in a room prepared for the djinn solely .
Normally it depends on the djinn’s power and type that dictates how effective it will be at tasks .The best human friendly djinns are the Marid and Rouhani class of djinns ,in money manifestation they are quite effective .
After a pact all you need to do is ask and it fetches ,mainly this in my case happens at night .My female djinn goes performs the task and comes back .

2 Likes

That sounds lovely!

Is there any book or guidance grimoire where I can find ways of inviting a djinn for help with protection and my prosperity?

Animal sacrifices are not a problem at all although I would prefer a less religious Djinn who I can be best pals with x

1 Like

Sadly i havent found a book with accurate info ,even the Ben Qayin book on djinn magic had rather somewhat false info ( no disrespect to him ) .
But luckily you don’t need a book to work with them and yes Atheist djinns are many .
All you need to find are “mizimuni” ,its a Swahili word you to describe old runes which djinns use to come to this plane .
Also you need a person with in depth knowledge to assist you in the rituals ,they are easy but it wouldn’t hurt to find someone with experience.
Plus if a djinn came in full physical manifestation do you have the guts to look it in the face ? Some are pretty odd looking

1 Like

Sadly i havent found a book with accurate info ,even the Ben Qayin book on djinn magic had rather somewhat false info ( no disrespect to him ) .
But luckily you don’t need a book to work with them and yes Atheist djinns are many .
All you need to find are “mizimuni” ,its a Swahili word you to describe old runes which djinns use to come to this plane .
Also you need a person with in depth knowledge to assist you in the rituals ,they are easy but it wouldn’t hurt to find someone with experience.
Plus if a djinn came in full physical manifestation do you have the guts to look it in the face ? Some are pretty odd looking

I’ve had my fair share of odd encounters since I was a kid.I would rather judge a djinn by their help and ability to be a good friend rather than their odd appearance.

I don’t want to be too nosy but did you get your djinn to come live with you yourself or through help from someone ?

I would really need some assistance or advice on inviting a djinn to come over and work with me of their own will.

Any advice on evocation or help would be nice x

I got my djinn through help from someone experienced .
Uuhhmmm not to discourage you but there is absolutely no way to evoke a djinn through a ritual .
To be honest I tried ,and after advise from some mages ,I sought help from someone and it was somewhat easy .
My advice is look for someone who has direct contact with a clan of djinns or any djinn .
Also find their “mizimuni” ,the closest English word to that is a portal of some sort that djinn use to come to our plane from theirs .
Anyone with djinns can in detail tell you what I mean by that statement .
Other than that its quite easy working with djinns and quite effective .They never fail in anything and are quite fast at performing stuff .
For any specific question on djinn just PM me .

4 Likes