Nightside's Journal

Rituals on my mind … Banishing and cursing … Anonymous stalkers and parasites.

Going through my tarot cards to reconsecrate, contain in aluminum, and wrap separately from other stacks, I decided to scry the tattwas on the DuQuette deck court cards. While separating, hanffraen talismans of Aries and Fire fell out of the cards. Perhaps pull the Emperor and the Fire cards for meditation.

1 Like
1 Like

Dreams: A few but no details recalled.

Physical Notes: First real stirrings, coffee and cigarette among lawnmower sounds.

Mental Notes: None at the moment.

Synchronicities: None yet, kitty is sick as well though.

Readings: None yet

Psychic Exercises: None yet
Working to get all senses worked on.
Thursdays correspondence.
Exercises per guide.
Tarot readings.
Object Sensing exercises.

Evocations - None yet, but planning on Celtic lines and ancestors, elementals.

Meditations: None yet.
Astral Temple -
Core Shamanism -
Breathing - Working on now.
Visualizations - The dot.

Rituals: None yet.
Wards- After breathing meditation with visualization.
Shields -
Groundings - After breathing meditation with visualization.

1 Like

Ritual on offering King Purson an incense stick a day … Symbolic for monetary value … For a request to him.

After making a deal with Purson, I was given a couple free hits of cannabis and a couple job leads

1 Like

Feeling like the Last in Line spiritually, but then again I have to look at effort put in. Still, it just seems like I might get screwed in end again regardless of what I do. Buy who’s to say and I say no more.

Fuego
Regular21m
@discobot fortune
Will I ever become adept at magic before I’m dead?

discobot
21m
:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it
1 Like

Fuego
Regular21m
@discobot fortune
Will I ever be able to enjoy life again before I’m dead?

discobot
21m
:crystal_ball: Reply hazy try again

Fuego
Regular20m
@discobot fortune
Will I ever be able to enjoy life again before I’m dead?

discobot
20m
:crystal_ball: Outlook not so good
1 Like

Fuego
Regular20m
Encouraging. Quicker responses than angels and demons.

Fuego
Regular17m
@discobot quote
Since you’ve narrowed down I won’t be a magician nor have an enjoyable life, what can you tell me regarding that?

discobot
17m
:left_speech_bubble: No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude. — Alfred North Whitehead
2 Likes

3 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Everything that happens happens as it should, and if you observe carefully, you will find this to be so. — Marcus Aurelius

1 Like

What is guaranteed in the end, what is the trade. What happens when the human dies. Rather grunge thinking right now.

So if there will always be someone better than me in some way, then I will do what I feel I need to do, as best as I can do and become better every day. In all ways, not just magic.

2 Likes

And if I get left at the end of the line, then at least I worked for it.

Well, four hours. Within that time I burn a stick of incense for Purson, do my mental chatter meditation, core shaman meditation, and do first flame exercises.
Then tomorrow is more time :slight_smile:

Flame lit up like no tomorrow when I said the enn.

And as I go over again what the request is, it hits me, thinking about Magus, frankincense, and … Purson … Persian.
I say Hail Purson, thrn Hail Persian and incense streams wildly.

1 Like

1 Like

And this days offering is out.