Things only magickians think

Hey lovelies :slight_smile:

We all know for a fact we’re fucking weird and our brains dont operate the same as normie brains, so I figured I’d make a topic for all the thoughts we have that only we could come up with.

I guess I’ll start us off.

If you love something, let it go. Unless you’re a magickian that is. In that case, bind the ever loving fuck out of them. :slight_smile:

31 Likes

Yep - pretty much my thoughts until you are told that they did the same to you way back when…

8 Likes

Hahaha in that case banish the fuck outta them. Either that or love them until the end of time.

7 Likes

“I wonder if the stuff I squeezed out of a cyst on my cat would work in that spell I have planned?”

True story.

Didn’t use the gunk, wasn’t sure if it would affect them. :heart:

18 Likes

“Ooooh, an animal carcass. I can’t wait to cherry pick it!” - Woodsman81

8 Likes

:thinking: i wonder how effective muratic acid or another acidic substance would be for a dissolution ritual.

9 Likes

Damn that’s a really good idea. Did it work?

1 Like

What do I do now I have now got eight drums of yellow, turquoise, blue and purple party candles after all the pink, red and white ones have been used for lurve honey jar work?

Any ideas on colours and reuse welcomed - I am not explaining this quantity of candles on Freecycle!

3 Likes

Havent had a chance to set everything up and try it. Between work and my other project ive been busy as fuck.

2 Likes

I wonder should I start practising Primal Witchcraft (Mark Alan Smith)…

3 Likes

The powers out…

“See its a good thing I’m a witch, plenty of candles!”

Mom I dreamed about a Vampire biting me…

“Oh he was probably trying to comfort you…Vampires are different about what they think is comforting. But if you need me to I can do protection work, if you feel unsafe.” … true story btw :joy: (she is 19 btw if she was younger I would have been more concerned. But she’s old enough to know if she feels unsafe)

10 Likes

This happens to me often. Getting a decent size cut at work and instead of immediately getting a bandage or something, I get mildly annoyed I never have a sigil I’m working with at hand :joy:

6 Likes

-Do i need to take my shoes off before i go into my temple :thinking:

-is it cool to leave the candle unattended? Yes… no… go back and check. It’s good. Shit i should go check again… and so forth until its finished burning lol

11 Likes

Lol fire safely is a good thing :rofl: ive had one go all Vesuvius on me before last year. It was nuts 6 inch candle finished with a 9 inch flame engulfing the thing. :laughing:

5 Likes

As a magician I believe that we will be gods in another universe, once we have ascended fully.

For example:

Amaterasu was once an animal that evolved into a human being, then became a magician, then ascended into a master spirit, and lastly became one of the most powerful goddesses in this universe.

I as her daughter will succeed her in another universe.

Mother passes the torch to daughter.

We live in a multiverse.

1 Like

Bump :grimacing:

Me: Hey guys did you know chickens work great in removing negative energies and bad spirits it’s really easy all you have to do is rub it all over you then cut its head off! guys…?
Friends: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

9 Likes

Sounds very Mormon to me.

2 Likes

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓
lol

2 Likes

Oh dear I’m sorry. I just made a fool of myself :joy:
Thank you for correcting me. After all my way of thinking has changed over the past few days.
Hey no one is perfect. That’s why we are here, to try to be perfect :ok_hand:
Please don’t judge me. Instead correct me if I fall trap to the right hand path
Thank you very much :slight_smile:

3 Likes