Things only magickians think

Everytime i see bones on the table after eating i want to put them in my gris gris bag

9 Likes

Instead of thinking how pretty the sky is, I constantly divine from it. :+1:

8 Likes

Staring up in the fog and seeing all my real “friends” walk with me

9 Likes

I wonder if animals communicate with entities…

7 Likes

Posssibly Lol im fairly certain the either the divs or entites attracted by my temple have been messing with the cat :rofl: she keeps chasing an “something” with determination equal to “kill the red dot” syndrome lmao

6 Likes

Hahaha that sounds fun

1 Like

It was interesting to say the least. Lol

1 Like

Everything I look at with a pattern/design on it becomes morphed into various occult symbols, spirit sigils, or personal sigils in my mind.

3 Likes

Someone I used to know would see ancient god symbols in trees.

3 Likes

First time at new baes place: how can I discretely snag a razor, a hair tie, or an article of clothing…just in case

5 Likes

Or when they leave stuff behind its like fuck with me…I got your shirt, bath scrunchie thingy and some more shit :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I have a locked cabinet just for such things!:joy::joy::joy: I call it the ghosts of girl/boyfriends past! It’s come in handy a few times :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Yep!! Gotta love it. :joy::smiling_imp::heart:

5 Likes

I wonder how I can communicate with my kitten!

4 Likes

Psychedelics? Lol

4 Likes

:joy: honestly though you’re onto something! 6 grams of mushrooms and you can tap into pure conciousness

4 Likes

Wondering If king paimon may be droppin an economics lesson on your head :face_with_monocle:

As one who teaches all arts. The ART of finances is in his sphere :thinking:

3 Likes

Math could even be argued to be an art :thinking:

2 Likes

I used to have a few cats when I was younger and spent plenty of time in my teens and 20s ingesting shrooms, LSD and large quantities of weed (I ate it) but it was crazy because I was able to telepathically communicate with my cats and after that we bonded better, like they would always listen to me and cuddle with me and watch TV it was really amazing :blush:

3 Likes

“Art and science” often move hand in hand more tha. People wanna think lol.

3 Likes