Things Not (likely) Put in a Grimoire

Change in direction. A friend reached out to me to try to bring change to an institution that has a bullying, sexism, and toxic practices problem. They’re trying to sweep it under the rug and have been doing that successfully for some time now.

Three main pushes for this. One to disrupt the powers enabling this, another to defend the victims, and a third to assist their legal efforts.

Baal and Belial leading. They wanted their candles lit before I started evoking the others to enlist them to the cause.

I then began evoking the participants, which I chose while going through the Occult Tarot deck and using intuition.

I evoked them in the groups shown in the pictures. After evoking them (heavy enough to feel them solidly in my space and know where they were standing), I asked them to take on certain parts of the process.

For the Legal side - Valac and Shax to bring hidden crimes and abusea to light, while returning dignity to those that had theors stolen. Eligos to guide the victim’s legal team’s strategy. Gaap (who came as a mini gargoyle and perched on me) to sow ineptitude in the institution’s ability to put forth a strong defense.

For defending the Victims - Halphas and Malphas for protection, Baphomet for bolstering their health ans wellbeing, including mental. Amduscias to bend the tress obscuring these practices and singing the song of empowerment and equality. Moloch to act as a bull against continued injustices while this process is happening.

Against the perpertratora - Agares, Andromalius, and Raum. They will work towards stripping those perpertrators (and enablers) of titles and power and punishing them.

Each candle was blooded and lit.

10 Likes

Apparently, the flames on the right side were just warm enout to.cause my protection candle to bend a bit.

Before:

After:

5 Likes

I recovered enough to call Az Jahi and the Druj Nasu to go against the perpertrators.

I gotta admit, I’m feeling a bit tired right now.
Thankfully, the work should be done for the day.

9 Likes

Had that nagging feeling there was still more to do. Couldn’t remember what it was…until I laid my eyes on a piece of obsidian. A piece of obsidian I used in Connor Kendall’s The Necromancer. Calling ritual and Here

In an extraordianry act of trust, based on trust with another djinn, I bound a Ghoul djinn in this piece of obsidian. I promised to release her from it as soon as I verified it worked. I did. Now, it acts as a link to her. Frankly, I haven’t used it much. Just knew I could.

I saw it and understood. I called her forth and she wanted a more solid link. I called the djinn I sing to and she suggested I agree to it. So, we swapped some energy that acts as a more direct link.

That hateful, “I will kill you when I can” look disappeared. I knew I wanted her help, but wasn’t sure of the specifics, especially with this change. We came to an agreement about an approach.

Thus, I sent her some energy and blood. She and her clan will be targeting some human traffickers in Eastern Europe.

Didn’t think something I did a year ago (without expecting to return to it) would bear fruit like this.

After tasking, I did ask her to call the tribe Elders. It was felt their was more to gain from the agreement than without. Felt like a “forgiveness than permission” scenario. I gave them permission under my authority to feed on traffickers as they saw fit. They wanted some sort of payment as proof, a sacrifice of sorts. So, I stuck my middle finger in the flame of the candle for as long as I could. That worked.

7 Likes

Lots to unpack here.

I’m not 100% after being sick, but I don’t have to be. One of the benefits of outside energy. I do have to be able to properly focus as the task demands.

It started with getting a message that there’s some concern that an area full of WWII ammo and munitions may get blown up, causing some obvious issues for the local population.

I called the local Fae Queen and asked her to please help prevent that type of destruction to the people and land, if there was another way. Havong thanked them for their previous overwatch of vulnerable nuclear sites, I asked them to continue. With a personal relationship, this cost me a little bit of beer and some incense. I was thankful enough that I blooded it, offering the blood to the Queen, that she does.with it as she will (and she will).

Next up, calling Asherah, blue candle. Here, I was asking her to help de-escalate world tensions, not just at top levels, but throughout. An ask to cause thongs to not WANT to escalate further. Not some Kumbaya nonsense, but adjusting the willingness to escalate.

Next, Pazuzu. Bright blood smear on his chest. I asked him for the task of helping victims and the needy. Help save those that need it.

Next up was Baal, green candle. Deny, Degrade, and Disrupt. But I didn’t light his candle right away.

Prior to lighting, I had another task for Asherah, Baal, and Pazuzu. One for a friend being railroaded by asshats. These three agreed to help. Pazuzu chose another piece of incense. I added additional enery to the blue and green candle.

While my above lessons would suggest I wouldn’t add anything and just ask for the result, command is more subtle than that.

There were parts (details) asked for that required nothing. There were other parts that did. I put less energy into the candles (at their guidance) and watched them make up the difference.

Having already established the relationships, the truthful answer is that I need to give very little. They made a point of showing me they made up the difference. While I’m getting it, it’s clear there’s a way to go.

Of course, it’s also clear that how much is “enough” depends on the spirit and the relationship, if one wants the actions behind the words (spirit, intent, and words) of the outcome, instead of compelling and getting exactly what was asked for in a less useful way.

7 Likes

Hel asked me to call on her later, which I did. I saw (and see) a stream of spirits…refugees…from wherever, streaming through my space.

When I contacted her, she didn’t say much. I made sure the portal was open. The stream was later.

Better keep that charged, I think.

8 Likes

Not often that I get a cold call from the spirits for a friend from 20 years ago.

It was serious enough that Belial (blue), Pele (Orange), and Hi’iaka came (green). I charged the black for him.

His last name is similar to Dragon, in some languages. I wish you well and put my blood and energy towards it (black candle).

8 Likes

So, here’s a sort of “secret”. I have synesthesia. I’ve had it for as long as I can remember. While I sensed and used in on acid 20 years ago, those experiences did not change it in any way. For me, I “see” music, well ‘good’ music (hehehe) in a sort of 3d way internally. This give is “depth” and “volume” in ways I can feel, but not express.

There are songs that give me a stronger mental and emotional orgasm than I can get physically and, I promise, that isn’t a plumbing issue…

There is one song in particular that I KNOW I can use. While I was waiting for the above candles to burn, I decided, “why not”? Hecate came immediately, as did others, but this time, she chose the Fae Queen to come in an listen through me.

I’m using $20 sweat-resistant, over-the-ear earbuds. It will still work. Now, it’s been a while, but even with this crappy sound quality, I could make do.

It’s the most precious give I can give. There are many with my last name that can give family DNA. Synesthesia as a whole occurs in 2-4% of the population, let along the specific variants.

So, I start the song, Hecate come and, as it was only her offering before, I let her in. She calls the local Fae Queen. I have a relationship with her. A partnership, an understanding. I wouldn’t hesitate to invite her in. Hecate did the same.

So, they got to feel the whole body chillls, the dropping of the bass, like a rollercoaster ride, and the whole body-spirit chills when certain things were done in the music. Unfortunately, copyright stuff means I can’t get ahold of the older stuff that would do it for the better part of 15 minutes. As if I wouldn’t pay…

Best I can do now it this - Toccata and Fugue in D Minor (Best Version Ever) - YouTube

Over time, I’ve approached it as I have, well, drowning. I liked the song when I was young for the sensations I felt, the stimulation on different levels. I had a sort of…vision… in my mid-20’s where I would meet my end drowning, on offering to the Sea, when my time was up and I was old. Don’t know why. I was land-locked, never took sailing lessons or anything other than canoe lessons as a teen.

It wasn’t until a (literal) few years ago that I realized people didn’t have the same sensations to music and that I only had it to more complex music. Sorry, Pop (or largely simple fomulaic music) music in a can doesn’t usually do it. A large reaction requires a use of chords with depth.

But tonight, listening several times, even after digging my headphones out, progression and chord-wise, this song reminds me of drowning. It hasn’t until now. @Veil Hail Leviathan.

12 Likes

Ave Leviathan.
Man, that guy is everywhere recently.

Jesus, alright, after listening to the song, I get what you mean. That actually gives me the same uncomfortable feeling as being pulled down into the depths with the pathworking. The whale

Huh. I kind of thought everyone had this perception of (their choice of)(good) music as a… landscape(?). :thinking: Do i have some low-grade synaesthesia going on here? I don’t see tastes or smell colours or whatever but i am attuned to sounds in a way that sounds similar to what you describe.

6 Likes

It still happens for regular songs to an extent, but it’s not nearly as forceful (for me).

Second entity I evoked.

2 Likes

First one to ever show up in my dreams and give me a puzzle to unfold. Behind Metatron, probably the one who has had the most lasting influence on me or contact with me. Ave Leviathan. I dare hope the pathworking is something you might find useful in future.

2 Likes

It’s storming lightly outside, so I’m out on the enclosed porch, a few windows open to hear and smell it as it rains.

I decided to capture some of the energy into a candle and gave thanks to Baal.

8 Likes

Low soot torch fuel added again. Hell yeah.

9 Likes

Friend of mine is going through some stuff right now. They need healing. They need the light caar upon their situation, which is quite murky I as many ways as I can think of.

The one thing that is clear? They have several friends which will cast for them. I am one of several.

Helios. For clarity, light, enlightenment of the situation, and support.

We got ya.

10 Likes

I’m going to Philadelphia until Tuesday night and I don’t want my protection workings (daily candle) to drop off for several friends. So, I decided to do a stop-gap.

Inscribed candles, entities evoked. Tasks accepted.

Blooded candles

Baal oil added and rubbed onto each candle.

And…Shazam!

12 Likes

Day 2 in Philly.

One of the places we stopped at wasthe Christ Church cemetary, where Benjamin Franklin is buried at. I left a penny I found in the street and snagged a few English Holly berries that were still firm.

I felt drawn towards what I thought was a decorative walkway, but ended up being family tombs where they must’ve stacked them atop eachother. It was a little eerie, as this was the only section of the cemetary that was enclosed by the branches above enough to be more in shadow than in light.

I felt I should stop and then instinctively looked to a spot where a rock was sticking put of the dirt. I wanted to take it, but jad nothing to gove in return.

“You may”

I tried to look at the family’s name where this rock was, but time had erased the cover for whatever etching had been done to it.

I thanked it, took the stone, and continued my walk.

Right after this, the Ghoul Djinn I spoke about recently joined me for the rest of the walk.

9 Likes

Another interesting thing that happened was at Christ Church Chapel, which isn’t connected directly to the cemetary. My son accidentally walked on some outdoor burial slabs right next to the entrance.

I apologized to those sprits and reached out without thinking. An entity from.am unmarked slab came out and indicated there were no issues, but seemed willing, almost wanting, to be in contact again.

I know some belief systems think entities don’t last long after dying, but this doesn’t match experiences I have. Could be that some cultured move on faster than others due to their cultural beliefs. Won’t really know that until you encounter enough different cultures whose people hold onto the old, traditional beliefs.

9 Likes

Other notable (related) hauls of the day.

Holly Berries from Christ Church. Probably already gone, but worth a shot. Here, with a new cone incense burner I got for $3.

A piece of wood for a wand from the Art Museum when we went to visit the Rocky steps.

And a $10 drawing from a street artist on the way back from dinner.

Nice haul for the day. Harry Potter exhibit tomorrow.

12 Likes

So…we’ve been waiting for over an hour for our pizza, recommended company from the desk lady at the hotel…

They didn’t call. Didn’t email. And I got a comfirmation number. Did I mention they hung up on me when I called?

No, that doesn’t work for me… I will have to forgo my missed meal, as will my family, which we’ve been waiting on until nothing is open that isn’t excessively expensive.

I’ll deal with this later. Fortunately, I’m both patient and persistent. And have some entities that came forward to take care of them with an intial working.

8 Likes

Thus making your own grimoire of mix and match stuffs :grinning:

3 Likes