Things Not (likely) Put in a Grimoire

Today’s related hauls were unexpected.

The first is a rock from the Pine Street Church cemetary, also full of Revolutionary War dead. I saw a stone there and got permission to take it.

The second was more expensive than I typically go for with my ritual items. It came from the Harry Potter exhibit at the Franklin Institute, where we spent most of the day. I’ve not owned a chalice this entire time. I felt I should get it and expect that I’ll need it later, from the way I was drawn to it. Death Eater goblet.

8 Likes

Why did you want a haunted rock…. I want to know what child came home with that rock….

Awesome chalice too.

3 Likes

Well, my child’s coming home with it. Does that count?

2 Likes

Nope, let me know what happens.

2 Likes

Don’t mind angel that stuff is way cool. Besides, if something comes with you know what to do with it so I don’t see a problem other then maybe (everyone else seeing it) wishing we’d snagged it first. :wink:

2 Likes

Lot of infant mortality at that time. The oldest known grave at Christ Church graveyard died at 11 months. I can handle it, if it comes to it.

3 Likes

Because you’ll send her here. Have fun tonight :kissing_heart:

Usually it’s me that brings home the random ghost kids :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Finally home and able to give the spirits a proper offering.

I got a lesson (and a gift) at the Philly Zoo today, but I’m piecing that together still.

6 Likes

This is for a friend of mine.

Deliberate. Controlled.

So it this one - to Belial. Wasn’t asked for, but if it’s going to happen, make it count for something. We ARE magicians.

(Can only upload 5 files at a time. How about fuck you?)

Pain and blood offerings are fine. Most efficient when done in a controlled, deliberate manner, to a spirit that will accept them from you. It should be personal.

Hail Belial.

10 Likes

Wanted to share this quote when interacting with Belial

“It isn’t about not having hang-ups or vices, really. It’s about breaking any chains that enslave you to them”

11 Likes

Three friends, four candles. I know they needed them. The yellow are for Helios and the blue for another that I know they would understand.

Stay safe, my friends. Send out a batcall as needed.

9 Likes

Now, about the gift I got at the Zoo…

It felt like 1/3 or more of the zoo was some.type of bird exhibit. The problem is that there is an avian flu going around and so all of the birds are off exhibit. Except the different types of pidgeons still in their cages. Guess they don’t count.

My son loves flamingos. A favorite Youtuner of his has a flamingo in his branding and he was wearing that hoodie, expecting to see the flamingos. That weren’t on exhibit and we could see locked up in a small building in the enclosure. He was so disappointed. It was the only thing he really wanted to see.

I got a nagging feeling and started looking for feathers. I could see some floating in the algae-colored water. I felt like my head was turned to the left and I was told to look in the 10 o’clock position of the exhibit. I walked over to it and Shazam! A soggie, weathered looking feather was in the grass, just out of reach!

I hunted around for a stick, found one, and snagged the poor looking feather. I couldn’t promise it would perk back up, but it made his visit. And I could feel…something…smiling, pleased with itself. They’ve been off exhibit for the week or so since the outbreak and there were storms in the are for most of the night. No idea how it wasn’t blown away or mangled.

As we continued, I heard a voice I didn’t recognize speak that I should anchor part.of myself there, in this space. Why? To collect that type of energy as needed. I kind of joked that this must be a inspired from the Harey Potter horcrux props at that exhibit and while I heard chuckling, I knew there were some similarities.

It wasn’t to access that energy/vibrations right now, but as needed later. For what? Nothing heard. They wouldn’t say.

Part of the similarity was that having an object from a place means one can access it on a smaller scale. But it could be used to link to a place afterwards and I cpuld see in my head how I would go about this this the items I had already. Including those items I collected near the Ziggurat of Ur during the war.

It was neat and a nice lesson gotten for free from…someone… But I’m the type of person to wonder why I would need such things (soon) and wonder who was giving the lesson and why.

Crickets from those I ask. Something’s brewing.

Cleaned feather

10 Likes

Busy night. There is a fossil (shark tooth) necklace maker my wife knows who had an aortic split of some type and is fighting for his life. They guy sent my son an entire 6" x 4" box of fossils for free while we were in Hawaii. Didn’t ask for anything.

Paid, good Sir.

From the top (yellow) candle clockwise - Helios, Marbas, Buer, Hi’iaka, Raphael, and Leviathan. I was only going to call Helios, but others kept coming to volunteer. Helios presiding.

8 Likes

Been a rough weekend, so I’m a little late in my workings I wanted to do. Pulled my left arm out of the socket lifting a log early Saturday morning. This one

I heard it pull out, but it put itself back in place, thankfully. So, I started using my right arm for the lifting (pulling). I had no issues pushing. Anyway, my healing entities started in once I asked them for help. Much better today, but sore. That’s where my energy and attention went.

Making up for it today. Put the ham in the oven (I’m no Angelb, so it’s a simple meal) and went outside to my ritual space.

I lit two joss sticks, one from the Buddhist temple, and called out to the dead both here and elsewhere I have been, offering them a place at the astral table for this meal. While I don’t let them inside to taste things, I can still offer this. Until we go to bed, they can taste and sample, come and go, as they please with the usual restrictions. Some of them offered to further help some of my Eastern Europe goals and left to do so.

I took that as my cue to keep pushing forward without delay.

Entities involved with Part 1. Not pictured is Satan, using Behemoth-X’s sigil. I forgot to mention it last time I called using this, but the spirit behind the mask changed for me last time. A female version answered and it happened this time, too.

Part 2. These are going after groups, some specific, some general, to spread disease and decay, not just physically.

I keep using my left arm (dominant arm for most things), so I will likely do a ritual later for that. I saw tremendous improvement between yesterday and today. I expect it will take a few weeks to get back to normal, which means I’ll have to not lift heavy things with that as my dominant puller for several weeks after that, even. Not a spring chicken anymore.

7 Likes

This piece was missing for ALL of Hawaii. Now back for this meal… I’ll take it.

WTF…I’ve looked for it this entire time.

6 Likes

Worried about a friend of mine. We normally speak every day or two. Haven’t heard back from my ping 3 days ago, which means it’s been a week.

And I could feel Belial’s nudge. This morning, I did some energetic cuttings and some banishings for them. Tonight, some formal tasking.

Black candle for Belial. Red was for Satan. Pazuzu is another entity we both have an affinity for. He picked out his incense, simce he seems to prefer that in my case (as opposed to a candle). Likely just me.

Energized, blooded, and lit.

There are several practitioners causing problems for this friend, all managed that I’m aware of. I’ll give it 24 hours before I start in. Belial can veto, but I don’t think he will.

9 Likes

Left candle is for a family member. Right is for someone here and they’ve been notified. It’ll be burnt over several days.

8 Likes

Heard back from my friend, but I don’t know where it stands. However, the targets are still valid and I will be keeping them busy while my friend rests.

Back two are for Baal and a spirit of his. Front 3 are for Glasya-Labolas.

May they suffer well.

I had projected to a space far East from here and was connecting to Ashera to spread hope and comfort to “innocents” as I flew by, sending it into the area when I had a few parting shots come my way. No idea who they were, but they slung and left immediately.

Thankfully, I don’t need to know who it is. Andras does. I called him to the space and got a verbal agreement before departing. He wanted 5 blooded, red candles.

A few hours later, I called him here to formalize the agreement.

8 Likes

It’s 1645 and I’m magically restless. My workings.over the past few weeks have been bearing fruit, from those I’ve heard about. I’m not in the process of working through any grimoires, and my work in those areas are being prepared, I guess. My immediate needs are met, shoulder is healing nicely, etc…

Well, it could be the binding I did. Maybe this is their situation, this restlessness. My missing friend from above has seemed to pull out of the deep hole they were in. Wait, getting ahead of myself…

It had been a week. I knew we were already linked in a way, though this was from interactions and magic. Not an intentional one. As rarely as I give credit to it, I’m fairly certain we have had some past life stuff, though I don’t know what. There have been a couple of connections where this rang true. Value of that now is uncertain and should be something that kind of presents itself, if it is needed. Anyway…

I met this person because they were being coerced into becoming a sort of sexual plaything for another magician that desired them. I messaged some general advice and called it good. Hecate was nudging me to look further into it and Belial started doing the same. Before long, I volunteered my help. I hadn’t realized that they would likely succumb in a few months at best. But I did note Hecate and Belial’s urging for me to take the initiative and come in guns blazing. Do what you need to.and ask for forgiveness. Screw It Let’s Do It style.

This led to creating some breathing room so they could fight back, which was what they wanted to do, but the magician’s spells were stronger at that point. The slow, insidious use of some Goetics had sapped their will and ability to fight back fully. The ambush, stemmed from rejection, was working and it was a matter of time - until help arrived.

Once I set up some basic defensive support for them, I bound the main magician working against them. Once they started recovering, their inner fire came back with full force, and that was the last time this magician was anything close to successful. It was really rewarding to see them laughing when the next round was applied.

A few more magicians from their past came forward as time went on, focusing on different things. One was a sleezy mage that was described as a…favorite target type of mine. Another had stripped a lover from them in the past, but that lover was resisting, so the mage was striking at my friend to keep thing in her favor. What was clear to me was that I could see that these problems were being dealt with because this friend was ready to deal with them and make them stronger, more confident in their abilities.

This led to mentoring while providing a little help when asked for, as the crisis was averted. Talk, trading of opinions, etc… They were doing their own offenses successfully, coming into their power.

Which meant that when the radio silence started, something felt off. I knew something was off, but it’s not like we talk about daily stuff. I don’t even know the city they live in and they don’t know mine. Didn’t have relevance.But something was wrong. I could feel it.

Eventually, I decided I was going to act. Banishings of their area, cordcuttings (of unhelpful attachments), and projecting to their astral space. One morning, I made a mental connection to test resistance and found none, but it was a dark place indeed. That evening, I called on the spirits listed above. I did get a response. They were “not okay and you know it”.

The following day, consulting with Belial, I decided to do something that would almost make me as bad as that original mage - I bound the both of us. Not an attachment, but not a true limitation either. Instead, I acted on the areas I had cast for them in the past “health, security, and balance”. With this, I added the intent that 3 people could break it, me, them, and Belial. I also left it sentient enough that if one wants to close it for privacy, they could do so without having to destroy the connection.

If a normal connection feels like a garden hose, this was like a firehose on steroids and this was determined by Belial. It reflects the strength of the line and the anchoring.

Once this was done, I used the Sun/Solar breathing from Helios Unbound to pull sunlight into myself and down the line as I walked outside. I used a similar means to my Dealing with Stress practice learned from Hi’iaka to pull the negative energy from them and disperse it.

By the time I got home and started saying what I had done, it was working. We exchanged scores of messages and they were explaining.what it was.like to.feel.it and gave information that they had picked up on that I had left out or gave clarity for things that hadn’t made sense, but I had noticed. And the times matched.

So, is my restlessness mine? Likely, but could it be theirs? Yeah, it could.

The scenario really hit on some points that are a bit contentious in most circles. Acting that first morning. Unasked for rituals that first evening. The linking the second morning and, certainly, the binding without permission. All of which were “wrong”, but exactly the right thing to do. We suspect that it was engineered by Belial, though we don’t know why. Could be speculation, but his chuckle to both of is, independently, was a sort of confirmation.

So…sometimes you have to do what’s “wrong” to do what’s right. Just…try to get confirmation first.

7 Likes

That’s something my last teacher taught me about being “wrong” he always said “be sure you’re right”…

2 Likes