There’s a demon in my room

I gotta say, honestly man, if a demon was contacting me, I’d feel honored. That’s a hell of an opportunity to throw away, literally. Unless you have a different idea of what a demon is.

2 Likes

Lol why would you feel honored? out of curiosity

According to christianity, their version of Satan and Demons are out to destroy us, drag us to Hell with them. “Misery loves company”.
The Joy of Satan website, version of Satan and Demons says that Satan and the Demons are trying to help humanity evolve and overcome the Judeo/christian/islamic attacks and mentality that preaches against humanity having spiritual powers and abilities ( like gun control) . Power in the hands of a few.
So it depends on what your version of Satan is, and, what the Reality of it is really all about. I leave that up to each one to decide, ( experience ??? )

I am going to give you a really good tip if you are poor at sensing stuff.

If the demon/angel/spirit makes you uncomfortable, that is a sign for you to make it fuck right off, but if you feel elated or calm, then that is a sign that it can be your best homie.

That is a really good rule of thumb and eliminates this entire “demons are good and just out there to help you” and “yea, demons are bad and evil” debacle.

If it makes you feel good, it is good, if it makes you feel bad, it is bad.

No need to make it more complicated in the beginning.

And if you want to send it away I take it. . To the Demon
Come into me please Take possession of me Ride me forevermore As you wish

Or just make your home a very hostile environment.
Sure, takes some work, but safety feels the best when you are heavily armed and armored.

Demons are a really big deal. They don’t just reach out to anybody.

Uh…yeah they do? lol if you approach them with respect as you should anyone. I haven’t really met people who held demons like a rarity until coming on this forum to be honest lol. I’m use to people who commonly talk and work with demons like teachers, friends, and family, not from a “wow demons” point of view.

That sounds like because they reached out to the demons, not the other way around. Otherwise, wouldn’t at least half the world be like the people you described? I think most of the time, demons wait for us to make the first step.

1 Like

I mean more like the people I’m usually around see demons as everyday people, living their lives and such. It’s kinda interesting to me anyway when I see people who are all wow struck by demons lol. Although I don’t think it’s uncommon for demons to reach out to people just as we reach out to them.

I have the problem of Demons molesting me, too.
Only with the help of a Witcher and a shamanic friend I got ease back.

Agreed. Was out of contact with someone and due to the circumstances I wanted to make sure he was ok. Remembered he was working with Lucifer, so I invoked him to ask my friend’s status. It went quite well overall. Lucifer knew my connection to him and that I was at least reading the Nine compendiums if not following the path (I just began diving into Vitki work through Asbjorn’s heathen at the time) and said he would return unharmed.

And as to the feelings statement, I 90% agree. I say 90% because in both the spiritual and physical realms I have experienced moments where if I had not considered the actions of certain individuals and only trusted my feelings, I would have turned away many a positive influence in my life. Sometimes these beings can have power strong enough to create that unsettling feeling even if they don’t mean you any harm, so always try to way their actions in with your feelings towards them.

3 Likes

Ahhh. We need to speak!