There’s a demon in my room

Hi I figured out that there’s a demon living in my room via/ my dreams. Ive just recently started getting into magick and my group told me to just focus on meditation and learning basics for the time being, so I know nothing about banishing stuff. Anyone got some simple ritual stuff to tell him to fuck off?

1 Like

um just curious but, why would you want to banish it without knowing who or what it is? You never know it could be a protector tied to your own bloodline.

6 Likes

I’m spooked by it. :pensive:

have they done anything that is detrimental?

No I just don’t like people fucking with my dreams

I walk the path of a bokor, and thus I am all to used to entities appearing in my dreams as well as possessions of people around me on a regular. Most beings are there to try to help guide or build you up to your own power. I would try to communicate with this being before telling it to beat it.

I have found that these creatures from other realms stand outside of time and space itself as we know it and thus sometimes protect us and guide us for reasons we have not yet understood. (Example: The spirits I walk with now have been protecting me long before I even knew there names because they knew I would find my way to them eventually)

5 Likes

How would I go about contacting something I know nothing about?

That might be a better topic to ask the forum then asking how to get rid of it.

Most of the time the first form of communication is through dreams because your mind has not been molded to accept and understand communication with them on a conscious level yet.

1 Like

Are you sure it’s a demon? It can be a ghost too for example. They can fuck with dreams too.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s a demon since in my dream I did a ritual to summon the other half of myself and it called itself the “goetic” version of me. Naturally I thought that it had something to do with goetia.

Sounds like a possible patronage offer. I would not send it away if it referenced the Goetia.

4 Likes

I’ll try to contact it the next opportunity I get, and I’ll keep you updated on how it goes

1 Like

Contact it it may want to speak with you might be an entity that has known u for a while your gaurdian persay…won’t hurt to try just stay calm if you do they won’t hurt you they want to help you and speak respectfully to them

1 Like

Use the banishing from KoF. Or I can teach you an exorcism if you PM me.

1 Like

Banish them or let them chill . Idk … I’m kinda cool with the ones i invite in. But banish all the lesser spirits .

1 Like

No haha, the meditation thing was me just saying I’m very basic.

Thank God. I was a little worried there. @Ryan_Sandbank

Does the demon literally live there or does it come and go?

hey feel free to PM me if you wish, I would love to continue to try and help.

I have no idea if it lives here or not since I’m not good at sensing stuff