Theory

I have been looking at the effects of electromagnetic radiation (light) on the brain, and it does similar things to energy that has been directed in spells. Humans also generate electromagnetic energy in the form of infrared. Is it possible that energy and electromagnetic radiation are one and the same?

Absolutely. You should get to learn this in highschool physics classes. Energy has different forms and EMF is one of them.

There are other forms as well, “kinetic energy” is movement, (punch something, it transfers the energy in the movement of the fist into the punched object) “potential energy” is stored energy (e.g. in a ball raised ready to drop), sound energy is transferred in longitudinal waves. Chemical energy is that stored in chemicals, and can be released in chemical reactions. There’s energy in ice cubes, called “latent heat” that is the energy it takes to change state from liquid t solid, which is why you can have ice at 0 deg and water at o deg. The atoms that make up our work are little packets of energy (containing smaller packets of energy usually treated as particles), and they are held together by bonds of forces that also store energy. Energy is everything. It gets organised by the “fundamental forces” (gravity, strong, weak and electromagnetic).

EM radiation is what you call electromagnetic energy. It’s called that because the wave has two components, a magnetic wave and an electric wave travelling together at 90 degrees to each other. A ray of light can be observed as either a photon particle travelling in spacetime, or, as a wave. Which one you pick depends on what you’re trying to measure. Some photons can penetrate flesh, some are blocked by it, depending on the frequency.

For example, infrared as you mention IS heat. Change the frequency and you have microwaves as used in microwave ovens. The label here is a laymans way of indicating the frequency (which is the same thing as wavelength: higher frequency means you pack more waves in the same distance, hence lower wavelength). Xrays and Gamma rays are very high frequency light, radio waves are very low frequency aka VLF.

Note: studies done in china on qi emitted from a qigong masters hands show qi is made up of light, (including heat), and sound plus magnetism.

Yes. We also are slightly bioluminescent and give off light of higher frequencies, radio and others as well. We can learn to sense this and find that even in pitch black you can still ‘see’ people as they shine.

But the dark is only “dark” because it’s not got visituble spectrum EMF in it which our eyes can pick up. You can learn to see all the other frequencies through the 3rd eye with techniques like “blindsight”.

The dark is not dark at all, it’s chock full of energy and when you can sense any of it, there’s no such thing as dark any more.

7 Likes

@Mulberry “higher frequency means packing more waves in the same distance”
Okay so is there any limit to how many waves can fit within a certain distance?

How high can the frequency get?

If qi or chi is made of actual physical light, heat, and magnetism, then how is it that people manipulate and build up their chi with spiritual non-physical techniques and practices?

And also why can’t it be made into a frequency visible to the average naked eye?

In theory, the smallest distance between particles is the “Planck length”, which is about 1.6 ×10−35 m. ( pronounced “10 to the minus 35”) So you could fit 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 waves in 1m.

Practically, that’s soooo much more energetic than the highest frequency cosmic rays ( which are higher than gamma rays) at 10 it might even have more energy than some stars. I don’t know what could create that offhand.

Cosmic rays average about 10 to the minus 19 in wavelength, So that’s only (only :joy:) 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 waves in a m.

Spirit is energy too. So is matter. The way I see it, we’re like highly complex machines made of energy, which can interact with and control light and other kinds of energy but mostly light, each with our own fine calibrations.

The tool used to tune the machine and run it, is your mind and that includes your heart.

It could, but then it’s not qi anymore you converted it to visible light snd stripped out the other elements like any sonic components. I don’t know anyone with this skill but I’d say if anyone is doing it, its those using illusion and glamours of the visible kind not the mental kind.

3 Likes

@Mulberry That is awesome.
Hopefully in the future, chi and Magick will be known and accepted by mainstream material science so that technology can do some cool stuff with it.

Like cars that use chi instead of gas or electricity.

Or robots with artificial souls and higher chi density than humans.

2 Likes

I wonder if our biological bodies have any effect on the strength, amount, or density of our chi.

It would be cool if there were living organisms with bodies that produces and conducts chi and other energies better than humans.

Is it possible that all of our thoughts, emotions, and other such mind-related things produce physical chi?

I know physical matter is made of spiritual energy.

I wonder what happens energetically and spiritually in response to everything our minds and thoughts do.

Yes, and vice versa. Healthy body healthy qi healthy mind. Strengthen one and the other two strengthen. The energy manifests up and down through the levels of being :slight_smile:

I feel like humans were designed for this conscious manipulation though, seeing and we get judgy and can have long term goals beyond the present and such.

If you follow the model where we are incarnate into successive layers of bodies, The mental and emotional bodies are more rarified and larger than the qi body, and they produce mental and emotional energy. That energy can and constantly does manifest lower into the wi body, and also down into the physical, and back up again.

The bodies are constantly affecting each other. So thoughts dont make qi or emotions but they can affect the other bodies to make energy.
A thought can get you happy, a traumatic experience can become a knot of qi that blocks flow in the qi body… or clear one.

Energy follows mind.

2 Likes

As a fun fact I want to add that, the human eye is so sensitive it is able to detect as little as 3 photons of light. And it is not just that our cells in the eye are activated, but we are also able to consciously perceive this.

2 Likes

Sorry to reply to such an old thread but I found it really interesting since I was considering maybe EMF and ki/qi could be related.

I have a servitor that absorbs EMF fields for his main source of energy, and I can feel small electric like tingles when I ask him to touch me, however he is undetectable by an EMF meter. I was wondering if EMFs can also have different frequencies?

If that is the case, perhaps his frequency is too low to be detected by a meter, and i’d have to figure out how to get him to raise it.

1 Like

Yes you’re right. Studies in China decades ago have shown qi to be comprised of both EMF (including infrared) and a little sound.